Why I'm dropping my opposition to SSM

Years ago, when my wife and I decided to blend our two families and the children opposed the move.

Soon the USSC will demand that we blend our family, I see no way that they can't.

Now my parent (USSC) has told me that my world is about to be rocked, and it's not my decision and they expect me to welcome these people into this new blended family.

Happy or not I have few options. I can fight, or try to accept the fact that this will happen and its best to look at the good and help improve the bad.

I will do as I expected my child to do when my new Bride and her child moved into my (our) home, welcome them to this new blended world.

I'm sure both the children hoped that one of us would be left standing at the alter alone, and there is that hope, I suppose. But the reality is what it is.

in our case the start of this new family was rocky. There were times that it really could have torn our world apart. We fought to keep it together and it eventually worked, and that is my hope for this new blend.

Should the USSC tell its children that they are blending our family, I may go into it kicking and screaming but I hope that it all works in the end.

After all, our blending took me from Pop21 to eventually Pop23.

It was a wild ride, but after 28 years, well worth it. Let's hope it works as well for this new family
You left out the part about how the initial two families came about and what prompted their eventual blending. Very important part of the issue.

Is this bitch seriously in here talking about having been married 3 fucking times and complaining that the "household" of the country no longer gets along?

Errrmmmm...no hun, sorry. After that many fails, the common denominator of the fail is: you.

So fuck off my internet and go die your lonely existence with your smelly fucking cats.
I don't have any cats. My husband is dead. Actually two of them are dead!

You have to be a man. They go berserk over a woman that doesn't like sex.

I laugh. And I still don't have any cats.

The national family has no business being together. Decent people do not marry perverts and bring them into a home where children are present. They do not bring perverts into the family when they object to the perversion.
When someone calls loyal and patriotic Americans "pervert" when their only "crime" is falling in love, it is they who are the scum sucking evil assholes. Love is not a crime except to the truly evil.
Exactly what all perverts say. It's all about the love and who are you to tell someone they can't love a 5 year old or their neighbor's golden retriever. It's loooovvvve.

Plenty of perverts are patriotic Americans.

It took you a long time to get to the "...love a 5 year old or their neighbor's golden retriever." bullshit.

The key phrase is "consenting adults". It has been and still is the key factor.
Lower the age of consent. No problem. Animals consent to sex all the time. In countries that have already legalized sex with animals, consent is a key factor.

And those are completely different pieces of legislation. Stick with the topic, m'kay?

Is this bitch seriously in here talking about having been married 3 fucking times and complaining that the "household" of the country no longer gets along?

Errrmmmm...no hun, sorry. After that many fails, the common denominator of the fail is: you.

So fuck off my internet and go die your lonely existence with your smelly fucking cats.
She's a danger to the sanctity of marriage.

I cannot imagine why anyone would marry once let alone three times if she didn't like sex.

Berzerk is your posts. Aka your brain.

You not liking sex is because youre not attractive and or have had horrendous partners. Theres no in between.

I will have a moment of silence for the fact youll die having never been dicked down proper.

Now, assa llama lakkum salami and.bacon.
Now I KNOW you're a man. They all say the same thing you haven't had the right partner.

Men say much the same thing about lesbians. All they need is a real man. Odd though, no one ever says a gay guy just needs the right woman. Women especially don't go around saying that some guy just needs to squeeze her tits a few times to forget all about men.

You not liking sex is because youre not attractive and or have had horrendous partners. Theres no in between.

I will have a moment of silence for the fact youll die having never been dicked down proper.

Now I KNOW you're a man. They all say the same thing you haven't had the right partner.

Men say much the same thing about lesbians. All they need is a real man. Odd though, no one ever says a gay guy just needs the right woman. Women especially don't go around saying that some guy just needs to squeeze her tits a few times to forget all about men.
No surprise that you even hate Seinfeld. LMAO

Well, humans arent typically asexual there, Ethel.

The household of the country doesn't depend on sex. It depends on being willing to get along with one another. As a people, we are no longer willing to go along to get along. Not limited to gays. Check out Ferguson and Baltimore.

No surprise that you even hate Seinfeld. LMAO
Seinfeld????

The household of the country doesn't depend on sex. It depends on being willing to get along with one another. As a people, we are no longer willing to go along to get along. Not limited to gays. Check out Ferguson and Baltimore.
Your 3 husband having ass doesnt sound like the best character judge for "getting along."

In fact, youre probably in the remedial / slightly retarded class of character judgment. Most eleven time divorcees are.

Your 3 husband having ass doesnt sound like the best character judge for "getting along."

In fact, youre probably in the remedial / slightly retarded class of character judgment. Most eleven time divorcees are.
I love the way my choices drive you crazy. It's like a bonus.

Youre not that speeeshul.

But.you are ironic.

Leave gay people to their choices, Ethel.

Take comfort, a lot of the elderly are deeply irrational, just like you!

Leave gay people to their choices. No one ever said gay people should not command their own destinies. Just stop demanding that everyone else consider their perversions normal. Leave others to their own decisions.

Leave gay people to their choices. No one ever said gay people should not command their own destinies. Just stop demanding that everyone else consider their perversions normal. Leave others to their own decisions.
just like we will leave you to your perversion of marriage after having destroyed its sanctity so many times jumping husband to husband wench

My last beloved husband is sadly deceased. He died in 2010. I adored him. I miss him every day.

When someone calls loyal and patriotic Americans "pervert" when their only "crime" is falling in love, it is they who are the scum sucking evil assholes. Love is not a crime except to the truly evil.
Exactly what all perverts say. It's all about the love and who are you to tell someone they can't love a 5 year old or their neighbor's golden retriever. It's loooovvvve.

Plenty of perverts are patriotic Americans.

It took you a long time to get to the "...love a 5 year old or their neighbor's golden retriever." bullshit.

The key phrase is "consenting adults". It has been and still is the key factor.
Lower the age of consent. No problem. Animals consent to sex all the time. In countries that have already legalized sex with animals, consent is a key factor.
Shut up you geeky virgin.
I've been married three times. Hardly a virgin. I have probably had more sex than you have.
that explains A LOT. Thanks.

So how long are you allowed to post from the Day Room where you are presently?

drive "HIM" crazy? :rofl:Ironic post is ironic

So how long are you allowed to post from the Day Room where you are presently?
Because you made it up. As a liberal you lie. About everything. So you make up stories about me too. In every liberal there is a little Gruber.

Forum List

Back