Why is Alex Jones?

What are the lies..exactly ?

In Britain the group known as Federal Union was launched in November 1938, and began advocating a Federal Union of Europe as a post-war aim. Its papers and arguments became well known among resistants to fascism across Europe and contributed to their thinking of how to rebuild Europe after the war.
In 1940, following Germany's early military successes in World War II and planning for the creation of a thousand year Reich, a European confederation was proposed by German economists and industrialists. They argued for a "European economic community", with a customs union and fixed internal exchange rates.

Ideas of European unity before 1945 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even if you guys are correct, that isn't all the Alex Jones talks about.

You people seem to have problems with specifics..

The Moon Landings
Alien visitation
9-11
Sasquatch
Area 51

There isn't anything this guy doesn't believe.

I'd never listened to Alex Jones before, but happened to catch this hilarious piece with him on BBC, where he leaves the host and other interviewee in hysterical laughter.

BBC News - Bilderberg: Alex Jones disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics

The question is - why does he even exist?

No sensible adult could believe a word he says, and anyone with critical faculties will notice on these videos a series of nonsensical garbage (the Euro is a Nazi idea) errors (When he suggests Ed Balls has broken a ministerial oath - and is reminded that Ed is not a minister!) and outright lies.

I am sure he is just in it for the money and doesn't believe a word of it himself - but why does anyone listen?

He is a nut case and he makes money doing it...

So do a lot of people...

Now a better question would be, why is Oblammer POTUS...

Even if you guys are correct, that isn't all the Alex Jones talks about.

The Moon Landings

Alex has never questioned the moon landings and has had buzz aldrin on as a guest
Alien visitation
Alex has never suggested there are aliens...however Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell both claim knowledge of alien contact

Was an inside job

Sasquatch

Alex has never claimed anything about saquatch

Alex may have spoken of area 51...as have Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper..Mitchell claimed the craft found at Roswell was back engineered there

the real question is ...is there anything you wont believe ..you just listed a bunch of false claims about Alex Jones that you could only of heard someone say about him..as he himself has never made the claims you attribute to him

I'd never listened to Alex Jones before, but happened to catch this hilarious piece with him on BBC, where he leaves the host and other interviewee in hysterical laughter.

No sensible adult could believe a word he says, and anyone with critical faculties will notice on these videos a series of nonsensical garbage (the Euro is a Nazi idea) errors (When he suggests Ed Balls has broken a ministerial oath - and is reminded that Ed is not a minister!) and outright lies.

I am sure he is just in it for the money and doesn't believe a word of it himself - but why does anyone listen?

So do a lot of people...

For exactly the same reason:

People are stupid and gullible.

So do a lot of people...

For exactly the same reason:

People are stupid and gullible.

You are stupid and gullible you cant back any of the retarded claims you just made about aliens ,moon landings ..Sasquatch etc

Alex has never questioned the moon landings and has had buzz aldrin on as a guest

Alex has never suggested there are aliens...however Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell both claim knowledge of alien contact

Was an inside job

Alex may have spoken of area 51...as have Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper..Mitchell claimed the craft found at Roswell was back engineered there

the real question is ...is there anything you wont believe ..you just listed a bunch of false claims about Alex Jones that you could only of heard someone say about him..as he himself has never made the claims you attribute to him

Admittedly, I have not listened to him, and yes, I'm going by what I have heard.

Last edited:

Was an inside job

Admittedly, I have not listened to him, and yes, I'm going by what I have heard.

wow..not the response I expected..I respect your honest answer

Why do people listen to Glenn Beck? Hannity? Why does Fox even exist.

idb -

Entertaining, for sure! And I guess a lot of people like watching him just for the entertainment value.

But on the other hand, he is deeply disturbing. I don't like the fact that one man can build an empire based on lies and bullshit, and that he doesn't have to take any responsibility for his words.

Are you talking about Beck, Hannity, Rush, kilmeade et al?

Well, you see mama and papa jones fell found that they liked each others company, at least for a little while, and ....

Dillo -

And at the next election, you can vote the current politicians out of office. When do people get to vote on radio hosts?

People 'vote' with their dollars. The people are called 'sponsors'

True - but no one argues that people do listen to nutcases like Alex - the question is WHY people listen to something which is so obviously deranged.

Why have people who hated Howard Stern listened to him?

Sometimes it's pure entertainment.

idb -

Entertaining, for sure! And I guess a lot of people like watching him just for the entertainment value.

But on the other hand, he is deeply disturbing. I don't like the fact that one man can build an empire based on lies and bullshit, and that he doesn't have to take any responsibility for his words.

Why would you ask that question when the title of the thread tells us exactly who he is talking about?

Was an inside job

wow..not the response I expected..I respect your honest answer

Despite what many here think, I try not to lie.

idb -

Why would you ask that question when the title of the thread tells us exactly who he is talking about?

Because he's a left wing putz.

idb -

I am sure they are absolutely the same thing - any conspiracy theorist is.

I haven't listened to many of these guys and don't intend to, but left or right wing makes no difference here. A lunatic is a lunatic.

Last edited:
idb -

I haven't listened to many of these guys and don't intend to, but left or right wing makes no difference here. A lunatic is a lunatic.

:clap2::clap2:

Was an inside job

How do you know all of this for certain? Have you listened to everything he has ever said or ever claimed? Have you ever interviewed him to ask specfically his opinion on these things?

idb -

You havent listened to them and don't intend to, but clearly they are lunatics.

Forum List

Back