Why Is Biden Hiding The Border Crisis?

Jim H I realize that you can’t be real smart but when do we stop using the government credit card to pay for other countries?
Why not stop paying for the Fat Man to play golf...oh...that's right....HE LOST!:auiqs.jpg:

Jim H I realize that you can’t be real smart but when do we stop using the government credit card to pay for other countries?
Why not stop paying for the Fat Man to play golf...oh...that's right....HE LOST!:auiqs.jpg:

On the bright side we dont have to worry about Xiden playing golf....at best he can play patty cake,on a good day.

On the bright side we dont have to worry about Xiden playing golf....at best he can play patty cake,on a good day.
You were at the Capitol riot, weren't you? The FBI would like to talk to you. Better to turn yourself in than wait until they knock on your door. Be a Man. Call the FBI and confess your crime.

Remember when the Fat Man promised he would not spend days on the links playing golf> That was a lie of course. He can't help it. He has lied since he was born. Lying is his way of life.

The Fat Man lied about COVID. He has lied more times than any president we have ever had. He was the cruelest person to ever sit in the WH. He severely cut aid to countries that are trying to reduce violence among their people.

Now Biden has to clean up his mess....while the Fat Man golfs in Florida.

The senile old fuck is an international punch line.Good choice, dumb ass libs.
The problem with that is both Joe and Don are awful choices. How does a nation of 330 million get those two assholes to vote for? Yet another example of the failed state we’ve become.

One would think we could get better leaders. Bush, joke. Obama joke, Trump was a fork in the eye. Biden is senile.

My conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb,
Most have been propagandized from birth by a corrupt government and media. I know I was and until 9/11 and the awfulness of dumb W, I too drank the kool-aid.

The reason why you are too scared to answer the opening post is because you know how bad Bejing Biden looks for hiding the border crisis. All you can do is evade.

Being Biden is hide'n something. Lefties are censoring and helping him hide the border crisis because they know Beijing Biden is making a mess.

There really isn't any need for Beijing Biden to hide the crisis he created, considering that lefties will look the other way anyway.

He is not hiding it. He has welcome to the USA signs out

1616421304544.png

You were at the Capitol riot, weren't you? The FBI would like to talk to you. Better to turn yourself in than wait until they knock on your door. Be a Man. Call the FBI and confess your crime.

Remember when the Fat Man promised he would not spend days on the links playing golf> That was a lie of course. He can't help it. He has lied since he was born. Lying is his way of life.
You are just mentally incompetent. You keep trying to turn this around and make this about others. This about Biden’s failures. What part of that is so hard for you to understand. Maybe it is the words? Too many have over two letters?

Forum List

Back