Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.
That should go over well with the Drumpftards. I can see many bombings and mass shootings on the horizon if they have to force them to get jabbed.
Well, there are certain things that would increase vaccinations but considered normal....

Like:

- Requiring the vaccination for all in the Military, maybe even government contractors working for the Defense dept....

-Requiring vaccinations to enter school for those 12 and up eligible. Other vaccines are already mandated for schools.

Plus once fully approved, more businesses will be more comfortable with employee mandates.

Once more people are vaccinated with no complications, like the families of the military, may then get vaccinated.... And any of their non military anti vaxxer friends may see, that their friends that got the vaccines are doing fine, and may soon get a vaccination themselves.....?
The count is around 10,000 dead from the vaccine. But you don't know that because your party constantly lies to you.
Does that mean they are all Biden supporters? Since Trump supporters aren’t getting the Jab…allegedly.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Biden cant help it that Dump supporters are stupid and wont take the vaccine.
Many in medical profession aren't taking them either as the rush to approve was too fast. I find it odd with at 98% recovery rate and only a 73-92% prevention rate with vaccine people are crying about people not taking it. Less than 1% of O-positive blood types are getting it.

With so many crossing at the border unvaccinated the point is moot anyway.
Its always funny when people say "many". Its a very ambiguous number. Is it 2 or 200 or 2K? Either way anyone that actually wants to catch the virus is retarded. Even if you dont die, the effects of the virus are not nice.

Joe is a known child molester.
You're a damn liar, and spread this same BIG LIE as only assholes do. Biden hasn't ever been called a "pedo" by any parent, never questioned by any LE Official and your post to continue defame him makes you one more asshole, and a piece of shit.
Literally child molestation:
View attachment 513509

And of course this got no play, but they wanted Trump's head for a dirty comment.

Looks like every loving grandparent is a pedo in your twisted world

I'd slap that creepy old fucker if he put his hands on my grandkids like that.

Yes after I got done with his beat down, he wouldn't get 20 ft around my kid. But he has liberal privilege and liberals will sacrifice anything for their leaders.

Even a whole Country when they're in charge!
Dagnabbitt!!

Yes they will, the Southern border is wide open for anyone but the Cubans. Because the won't vote for them. What they don't realize Mexican parents won't let liberals brain wash their children. So about 50% won't vote for them either.

Does not apply to the 1st generation of wetbacks. And maybe even the 2nd!

I don't know i watched a handful grow up from like 5 years old and they are in their 20's now. No way they would vote Democrat. They were my son's friends. They are very family oriented and they see what liberals are doing.

Okay.
Go ahead and paint with a broad brush from your Hooterville experience.
BTW, how in the hell do you truly know how they voted?
You can't, liar.

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.
That should go over well with the Drumpftards. I can see many bombings and mass shootings on the horizon if they have to force them to get jabbed.
Well, there are certain things that would increase vaccinations but considered normal....

Like:

- Requiring the vaccination for all in the Military, maybe even government contractors working for the Defense dept....

-Requiring vaccinations to enter school for those 12 and up eligible. Other vaccines are already mandated for schools.

Plus once fully approved, more businesses will be more comfortable with employee mandates.

Once more people are vaccinated with no complications, like the families of the military, may then get vaccinated.... And any of their non military anti vaxxer friends may see, that their friends that got the vaccines are doing fine, and may soon get a vaccination themselves.....?
The count is around 10,000 dead from the vaccine. But you don't know that because your party constantly lies to you.
Does that mean they are all Biden supporters? Since Trump supporters aren’t getting the Jab…allegedly.
Lol, probably but I have Republican friends who has got it. Of course they don't care that I won't get it.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Many in medical profession aren't taking them either as the rush to approve was too fast. I find it odd with at 98% recovery rate and only a 73-92% prevention rate with vaccine people are crying about people not taking it. Less than 1% of O-positive blood types are getting it.

Its always funny when people say "many". Its a very ambiguous number. Is it 2 or 200 or 2K? Either way anyone that actually wants to catch the virus is retarded. Even if you dont die, the effects of the virus are not nice.
that really depends on who you are, some have had it and never knew it, others deathly sick. My boss was told he had it and never knew it. Many of the drugs used to treat it were the same drugs I have taken for a sinus infection. There were way too many fear mongering journalists on this one

You're a damn liar, and spread this same BIG LIE as only assholes do. Biden hasn't ever been called a "pedo" by any parent, never questioned by any LE Official and your post to continue defame him makes you one more asshole, and a piece of shit.
View attachment 513509

And of course this got no play, but they wanted Trump's head for a dirty comment.

Yes after I got done with his beat down, he wouldn't get 20 ft around my kid. But he has liberal privilege and liberals will sacrifice anything for their leaders.

Even a whole Country when they're in charge!
Dagnabbitt!!

Yes they will, the Southern border is wide open for anyone but the Cubans. Because the won't vote for them. What they don't realize Mexican parents won't let liberals brain wash their children. So about 50% won't vote for them either.

Does not apply to the 1st generation of wetbacks. And maybe even the 2nd!

I don't know i watched a handful grow up from like 5 years old and they are in their 20's now. No way they would vote Democrat. They were my son's friends. They are very family oriented and they see what liberals are doing.

Okay.
Go ahead and paint with a broad brush from your Hooterville experience.
BTW, how in the hell do you truly know how they voted?
You can't, liar.

Because one they think Biden was a joke. Two they liked the economy before the shutdowns, and like I said they have very close families and Democrats cannot stand that. Also I showed them how evil liberals are everytime I got the chance.

Just amazing.

Amazing, the very same conspiracy peddling people that would scream bloody murder over mandated vaccination are bitching about Biden who did all he could short of vaccination mandate.

The solution is simple - GO GET VACCINATED and so long as enough people refuse this well proven fix, we will have deadly Covid waves.

COVID-19: Vaccination rates still lagging for Blacks, Hispanics in U.S., Ohio and Ky.

This is so funny. Trump pushed to get this vaccine out to Americans ASAP, and the claim is it's Trump supporters who are not getting them. The Democrats are supporting the vaccine, and it's their people who are not getting the vaccines.

Oh yea? Is that why he kept his own vaccination hush hush and never put any serious effort into convincing people to get vaccinated?

View attachment 513509

That girl with the flute looks like she is about to cry. What a sick scumbag Biden is.

What is it you think he could do? besides offer everything besides the kitchen sink to get people to get vaccinated, and ask people to be carful & avoid large groups?

Just amazing.

that really depends on who you are, some have had it and never knew it, others deathly sick. My boss was told he had it and never knew it. Many of the drugs used to treat it were the same drugs I have taken for a sinus infection. There were way too many fear mongering journalists on this one
As someone that had it I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Seeing all those people die justifies the fear mongering in my book.

Just amazing.

As someone that had it I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Seeing all those people die justifies the fear mongering in my book.
many of those people would have died with pneumonia or flu, probably many did as everything was call covid. People in car wrecks got labeled Covid. That is fearmongering

Just amazing.

many of those people would have died with pneumonia or flu, probably many did as everything was call covid. People in car wrecks got labeled Covid. That is fearmongering
There is that word many again.
Its not fear mongering. If you get into accident and then catch covid and die while in the hospital it doesnt matter if you got into a car wreck. You died from the affects of the Rona.

Just amazing.

There is that word many again.
Its not fear mongering. If you get into accident and then catch covid and die while in the hospital it doesnt matter if you got into a car wreck. You died from the affects of the Rona.
they were pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, later during autopsy and medical it was determined that person had covid. That person did not die of Covid. When my grandfather passed with stage 4 cancer, covid was on his death certificate, after a court battle it was changed back to stage 4 cancer complications. One reason Covid meant more money to each medical facility with a covid death. Second, a covid death certificate meant life insurance companies did not have to pay for death from pandemic. IT was pure old fear mongering and blown way out of proportion. Our Governor took one of the best state economies in decades and drove it in the ground due to this same fear mongering.

Just amazing.

Blame thise idiot godbotherers who still go unmasked believing God will protect them. Dickheads.
In LA the vaccinated are wearing masks to protect the unvaccinated.
Now whos protecting who.

True, but he could have set an EXAMPLE if he and Mel had vaxed in PUBLIC, worn and recommended masks, and vociferously touted the "Trump vaccine".

Face it, he fell far short and blew his opportunity to be reelected. Was he responsible for 650k deaths?

Nope, but the vaccine hesitancy you see in the Deep South and resulting spikes of the Delta Variant are totally on him. His dithering and downplaying resulted in the blood of minimally a quarter million Americans on his hands.

History will not be kind.

Trump did promote masks and social distancing. Don't believe the lies from the left. Need videos of Trump doing exactly that, just ask.

You have to understand that we on the right are not like you on the left. We are free thinkers. We do not march in lockstep like the left does to their leaders demands. Trump promoted masks, social distancing, and of course, the vaccine he worked to get to market, but that doesn't mean everybody on the right agreed with him, and still don't. To the chagrin of the left, you can't force people to do something they don't want to do.
Ray you are FOS. Trumpy Bear did NONE of those things with a few half-hearted exceptions.

View attachment 513509

Uh huh jknownothing - Mebbe you should focus on pizza parlor basements.
The REAL pedo crimes are occurring there! :lol:

Thats says "Rates". do you understand the difference between a rate and a number?

Do you understand that the number will always be higher for groups that have more people? What they are talking about is per capita; the percentage of blacks which as all articles point out, is larger than those of whites.
Don't fret it asclepas doesnot understand math, remember math is racist

Just amazing.

You've been brainwashed to another BIG LIE, and without facts continue to put other biddable fools in harms way.

Forum List

Back