Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Joe is a known child molester.
You're a damn liar, and spread this same BIG LIE as only assholes do. Biden hasn't ever been called a "pedo" by any parent, never questioned by any LE Official and your post to continue defame him makes you one more asshole, and a piece of shit.
Literally child molestation:
joe-biden-touching-little-girls-kids.jpg

And of course this got no play, but they wanted Trump's head for a dirty comment.

Trump's cult who think the vaccine is some sort of conspiracy and refuse to get vaccinated and thus are helping spread the virus are now blaming Biden for the spike in cases...figures.

And Whorris stating she would never get a vaccine developed under President Trump didn't help in that?
Stop being an asshole, and stop posting BIG LIES.

You're a damn liar, and spread this same BIG LIE as only assholes do. Biden hasn't ever been called a "pedo" by any parent, never questioned by any LE Official and your post to continue defame him makes you one more asshole, and a piece of shit.
View attachment 513509

And of course this got no play, but they wanted Trump's head for a dirty comment.

Looks like every loving grandparent is a pedo in your twisted world

View attachment 513509

I'd slap that creepy old fucker if he put his hands on my grandkids like that.

View attachment 513509

And delusional Americans really believe that an installed Pedo Prez cares about them. :lmao:

View attachment 513509

It has got of play, and there is no molestation in any of these photos, no more than and much less than these photos here:

View attachment 513509

Those aren't his grandchildren Einstein. Keep sticking up for pedo joe though. I wouldn't treat my niece's that way.

View attachment 513509

Yes after I got done with his beat down, he wouldn't get 20 ft around my kid. But he has liberal privilege and liberals will sacrifice anything for their leaders.

View attachment 513509

It has got of play, and there is no molestation in any of these photos, no more than and much less than these photos here:

There is no respect to those children and their parents.

View attachment 513509

He showered with his daughter, which became a sex addict. He walks around his female secret service in the nude. Whether they feel comfortable or not. The man is a pervert, but with the liberal agenda thses days. He represents you loon well.

View attachment 513509

Yes after I got done with his beat down, he wouldn't get 20 ft around my kid. But he has liberal privilege and liberals will sacrifice anything for their leaders.

Even a whole Country when they're in charge!
Dagnabbitt!!

View attachment 513509

Dagnabbitt!!

Yes they will, the Southern border is wide open for anyone but the Cubans. Because the won't vote for them. What they don't realize Mexican parents won't let liberals brain wash their children. So about 50% won't vote for them either.

Fuck!
Communist China did really know what they were doing when they unleashed this on the World!
Lockdown II dead ahead and Autumn isn't even here!!
58 percent of cases are delta; isnt it from a lab in India?

Covid came from Chinese labs and has morphed. Don't complicate things with your conspiracy theories, grasshopper.
Cnn won't tell him that, so he is uninformed.

JoeXi seems attracted to the head, though is it really the skull and bone underneath?

View attachment 513509

Dagnabbitt!!

Yes they will, the Southern border is wide open for anyone but the Cubans. Because the won't vote for them. What they don't realize Mexican parents won't let liberals brain wash their children. So about 50% won't vote for them either.

Does not apply to the 1st generation of wetbacks. And maybe even the 2nd!

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Biden cant help it that Dump supporters are stupid and wont take the vaccine.
Many in medical profession aren't taking them either as the rush to approve was too fast. I find it odd with at 98% recovery rate and only a 73-92% prevention rate with vaccine people are crying about people not taking it. Less than 1% of O-positive blood types are getting it.

With so many crossing at the border unvaccinated the point is moot anyway.

View attachment 513509

Dagnabbitt!!

Does not apply to the 1st generation of wetbacks. And maybe even the 2nd!

I don't know i watched a handful grow up from like 5 years old and they are in their 20's now. No way they would vote Democrat. They were my son's friends. They are very family oriented and they see what liberals are doing.

Forum List

Back