Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Biden cant help it that Dump supporters are stupid and wont take the vaccine.
Many in medical profession aren't taking them either as the rush to approve was too fast. I find it odd with at 98% recovery rate and only a 73-92% prevention rate with vaccine people are crying about people not taking it. Less than 1% of O-positive blood types are getting it.

With so many crossing at the border unvaccinated the point is moot anyway.
Its always funny when people say "many". Its a very ambiguous number. Is it 2 or 200 or 2K? Either way anyone that actually wants to catch the virus is retarded. Even if you dont die, the effects of the virus are not nice.
that really depends on who you are, some have had it and never knew it, others deathly sick. My boss was told he had it and never knew it. Many of the drugs used to treat it were the same drugs I have taken for a sinus infection. There were way too many fear mongering journalists on this one
As someone that had it I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Seeing all those people die justifies the fear mongering in my book.
many of those people would have died with pneumonia or flu, probably many did as everything was call covid. People in car wrecks got labeled Covid. That is fearmongering
You've been brainwashed to another BIG LIE, and without facts continue to put other biddable fools in harms way.
I think not as I saw my grandfathers death certificate, he did not die of covid. My friend in the car accident did not die of covid. The big lie has been fed to those easily scared.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

They are republicans and the dems are trying to sway the vote.

Joe is a known child molester.
You're a damn liar, and spread this same BIG LIE as only assholes do. Biden hasn't ever been called a "pedo" by any parent, never questioned by any LE Official and your post to continue defame him makes you one more asshole, and a piece of shit.
Literally child molestation:
View attachment 513509

And of course this got no play, but they wanted Trump's head for a dirty comment.

Looks like every loving grandparent is a pedo in your twisted world

I'd slap that creepy old fucker if he put his hands on my grandkids like that.

Yes after I got done with his beat down, he wouldn't get 20 ft around my kid. But he has liberal privilege and liberals will sacrifice anything for their leaders.

Uh huh jknownothing - Mebbe you should focus on pizza parlor basements.
The REAL pedo crimes are occurring there! :lol:

They actually are and you're good with it. Says alot about yourself.

Just amazing.

You mean all your subhuman ghetto dwellers where the vaccination rate is 35%? Thise are YOUR people.

Just amazing.

Many in medical profession aren't taking them either as the rush to approve was too fast. I find it odd with at 98% recovery rate and only a 73-92% prevention rate with vaccine people are crying about people not taking it. Less than 1% of O-positive blood types are getting it.

Its always funny when people say "many". Its a very ambiguous number. Is it 2 or 200 or 2K? Either way anyone that actually wants to catch the virus is retarded. Even if you dont die, the effects of the virus are not nice.
that really depends on who you are, some have had it and never knew it, others deathly sick. My boss was told he had it and never knew it. Many of the drugs used to treat it were the same drugs I have taken for a sinus infection. There were way too many fear mongering journalists on this one
As someone that had it I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Seeing all those people die justifies the fear mongering in my book.
many of those people would have died with pneumonia or flu, probably many did as everything was call covid. People in car wrecks got labeled Covid. That is fearmongering
You've been brainwashed to another BIG LIE, and without facts continue to put other biddable fools in harms way.
Fact is Biden's guys are all pedophiles, even Republicans. I want them all gone. You will cover for them which makes you an asshole.

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.

No they can't and millions will still refuse the snake juice and govt will be unable to force a dangerous injection on someone who refuses. Deal with it.

Just amazing.

Maybe they should all host maskless COVID parties? Darwin n stuff :)

Refuse to wear masks when they're not vaccinated and refused to get vaccinated and, of course numbers are going to start going up.

take me to Saint today's unemployment but I wouldn't say it by his fault since he's trying to get people to get back dated and the numbers going up is a direct result of people refusing to count Statewide races are still down.

brakes are my breasts are like blaming the president for you getting wet because you refuse to use an umbrella during a rainstorm

Oh yea? Is that why he kept his own vaccination hush hush and never put any serious effort into convincing people to get vaccinated?

No, it's because the vaccines only got EUA frrom the FDA at the end of December and very few of us had access to them. But he still highly supported the vaccines.

Just amazing.

I think not as I saw my grandfathers death certificate, he did not die of covid. My friend in the car accident did not die of covid. The big lie has been fed to those easily scared.
You don't make your post clear. Is the reader to infer that your grandfather was in an accident and his Death Certificate stated he died of Covid?

Even if your post was clear, one or two data points prove nothing.

Oh yea? Is that why he kept his own vaccination hush hush and never put any serious effort into convincing people to get vaccinated?

No, it's because the vaccines only got EUA frrom the FDA at the end of December and very few of us had access to them. But he still highly supported the vaccines.

Wasn't he [Trump] used the words warp speed was in effect?

Yep, which is why this is the first vaccine ever to get EUA in less than a year. Trump spent 14 billion dollars on 8 potential companies this time last year. In the contracts he signed, the US was guaranteed the first 100 million doses, with a rider for an additional 400 million doses on demand.

Does not apply to the 1st generation of wetbacks. And maybe even the 2nd!

That's why people need to get vaccinated; to protect themselves from all the non-tested illegals Democrats are bringing in by the millions this year.
I can't respond to your comment from B. Kidd. I've put him on ignore. However, your comment is based on your biases, and not evidence.

Just amazing.
He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
You really want to think the OP is just being facetious.

What's happening, and why, is pretty obvious. Clear. Documented.

I don't know. Maybe this is what they're being told.

Yep, which is why this is the first vaccine ever to get EUA in less than a year. Trump spent 14 billion dollars on 8 potential companies this time last year. In the contracts he signed, the US was guaranteed the first 100 million doses, with a rider for an additional 400 million doses on demand.

I'm not sure that's true, didn't he give Pfrizer which was promised and sold to other nations. I'll check, but I believe "warp speed" wasn't very fast.

I can't respond to your comment from B. Kidd. I've put him on ignore. However, your comment is based on your biases, and not evidence.

Would you like some credible links? According to the BP, at the rate they are coming in, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year. Also according to our BP, they are helpless to stop them even if they have tested positive for Covid. If they want to go under Catch and Release, they have to let them go.

Forum List

Back