Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Incorrect.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has done a damned-fine job of getting vaccine production ramped-up and especially in getting vaccines into arms.

A damned-fine job.

Trouble is, a great many Rumpian Simpletons think it's all a Kornspiracy designed to control them and take away their liberties.

What they fail to realize is that you can't be controlled nor can you lose liberties when you're on the wrong side of the dirt - six feet under.

And now large numbers of them are learning the wrong way - the hard way - and sometimes much too late - that they were wrong about all that.

It's OK, Uncle Joe... you (and most sane people) know that ya can't fix stupid... especially Orange Stupid.

Nature is now in the process of de-selecting a great many of them.

Perhaps they will be comforted by the thought that they Manfully Resisted the Vaccine Devil as they draw their last breaths and their nurses close their eyes.

Last edited:
Now come on. This is the one acheivement of the nauseating Trump cult of the last 4 years. And now you want to take away their credit and glory? Give the gross cult the credit it deserves.

Oh yea? Is that why he kept his own vaccination hush hush and never put any serious effort into convincing people to get vaccinated?

No, it's because the vaccines only got EUA frrom the FDA at the end of December and very few of us had access to them. But he still highly supported the vaccines.

....he got vaccinated in January, like me and millions of others.

You should just go ahead and make up some other excuse why 1+1 doesn't really add up to 2.

He never seriously put any effort to advocate vaccination.

Last edited:

You should just go ahead and make up some other excuse why 1+1 doesn't really add up to 2.

He was running for reelection, the commies created yet another fake impeachment, and he did advise people to get the vaccine on top of that. Nearly 200,000 have died of Covid since Dementia took office. Why doesn't he control that? Well, because a President is not a dictator (so far, but we'll see how Democrats go) and people make up their own minds. I know you find this unusual in a free country, but that's how it is.

I think not as I saw my grandfathers death certificate, he did not die of covid. My friend in the car accident did not die of covid. The big lie has been fed to those easily scared.

And neither did my 94 year old Uncle who actually died from colon cancer last year.
The big covid lie is that anti-vaxers are whining that all deaths are being claimed as COVID related..they are not.

Last edited:
You put this shit on Biden?

Get the shot (which Biden is pushing)

That's on YOU

Then why was it okay to blame all the US deaths on President Trump when he was in office by you leftists? He didn't have any vaccine until the very end. Biden had the vaccine when he took over, and we still have these deaths. So it's the people's fault when they die under Biden, but Trump's fault when they died under his leadership. See the hypocrisy yet?

You put this shit on Biden?

Get the shot (which Biden is pushing)

That's on YOU
Cracks me up how Trump's cult cheers him when he brags that it was he and he alone that helped get the vaccine to us so fast then they turn around and claim the vaccine is a poison Biden is pushing on us..

The big covid lie is that anti-vaxers are whining that all deaths are being claimed as COVID related..they are not.

We will never get the real numbers, especially under Democrat leadership. The one mistake Trump did make on this was funding hospitals that did take care of Covid patients whether they had insurance coverage or not. Free government money!

Yeah that line is spun up hyperbole. They were cheering that people aren’t doing what the government wants them to do and getting vaxed.

Correct, they were cheering to not do what government wants them to do. They were not cheering deaths.
What governments wants them to do is get vaccinated and help prevent the spread and more deaths from the virus. You get that right? I never said they were cheering deaths. I said they are pushing the anti vax narratives, which they are. Why deny it? It’s obvious

Cracks me up how Trump's cult cheers him when he brags that it was he and he alone that helped get the vaccine to us so fast then they turn around and claim the vaccine is a poison Biden is pushing on us..

When did Trump say he alone was responsible for getting the vaccines to us?

What governments wants them to do is get vaccinated and help prevent the spread and more deaths from the virus. You get that right? I never said they were cheering deaths. I said they are pushing the anti vax narratives, which they are. Why deny it? It’s obvious

Why? Because you posted a video titled Trump people cheered on deaths, that's why. :aug08_031:

Why? Because you posted a video titled Trump people cheered on deaths, that's why. :aug08_031:
I don’t really care about the title of the article or the opinion of the author. I was showing you videos and the article had videos

He was running for reelection, the commies created yet another fake impeachment, and he did advise people to get the vaccine on top of that. Nearly 200,000 have died of Covid since Dementia took office. Why doesn't he control that? Well, because a President is not a dictator (so far, but we'll see how Democrats go) and people make up their own minds. I know you find this unusual in a free country, but that's how it is.

So Trump could not be bothered to promote vaccination...because he is not a dictator.

f82883db1a6821ef82c57914e64d6a561027b583.gif

Your excuses are laughable, but then you add thick irony by posting this in a thread titled:

Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?​

I don’t really care about the title of the article or the opinion of the author. I was showing you videos and the article had videos

I only seen the one video in that link, but that doesn't change the fact nobody on the right cheered on death or campaigned for people not to get the vaccine. The position of those of us on the right is that it's an individual choice, and government, business, schools should not be making that choice for you or your children. Nor should any new negative developments be silenced which is what Biden is trying to do right now by stopping (what Big Brother considers) disinformation in your texts or on all our social media.

So Trump could not be bothered to promote vaccination...because he is not a dictator.

How do you even type this horseshit?

He did promote vaccines so there is no hoseshit at all, and I provided a video supporting my claim.

How do you even type this horseshit?

He did promote vaccines so there is no hoseshit at all, and I provided a video supporting my claim.
Horsecrap, just because he said something once or twice doesn't mean he has put in a true effort.

He constantly hammers same shit over and over and over in his many political rallies, "go get vaccinated" was nowhere in sight and his own vaccination was not even made public untill months later.

Yup. Video titles are irrelevant. The videos showed people speaking at CPAC. That’s what was relevant

I only seen the one video in that link, but that doesn't change the fact nobody on the right cheered on death or campaigned for people not to get the vaccine. The position of those of us on the right is that it's an individual choice, and government, business, schools should not be making that choice for you or your children. Nor should any new negative developments be silenced which is what Biden is trying to do right now by stopping (what Big Brother considers) disinformation in your texts or on all our social media.
I didn’t say those people cheered deaths. You’re just saying that because you can’t debate me on what I actually say. That’s weak. Do better

Forum List

Back