Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

How effective do think a prison wall would be if the guards were say 5 or 10 miles away. That's the situation you would have on most of the border. All it takes to go over a wall is a ladder and a couple of minutes.

First problem is paying for the cost of a ladder that can reach that height. Second problem is getting the ladder to the wall undetected. Third problem is getting on to the 40 foot wall undetected. Fourth problem is how to get down from the top of the wall. Fifth problem is getting to the other side undetected. The more people involved or using the ladder, the easier they are detected.

The wall will likely not be there alone. We will still have boarder security in place, drones and even cameras.
Most people that cross illegally for the first time hire someone to help, usually a coyote. Border towns are filled with them. What equipment is needed they will have it.

Walls like fences are only effective if you have guards nearby. Stores in small border towns stock whatever you need to make it across the border.

If they can afford all that, they probably ain't looking to escape Mexico for a better life, or can afford to apply for immigration legally. Meantime the wall will have increased electronic surveillance so patrols know where to go.

A handful of tools costing under a grand will defeat most any wall. On a good day, the police here can answer a call within twenty minutes. Along all those miles of border, that's all the coyotes need to get their human cargo beyond the wall.

So you never dug dirt?

You stupid fuck, go pick up a shovel and start digging.. let's see how far you get.

I grew up in the construction business. I've spent as much time with shovels as you have with keyboards. You just aren't making any sense with your cryptic posts.

I use ridicule and insults because turds like you are immune to facts and logic. Only a certain about of pain will dissuade you from trying to propagate your idiocies. I attempt to make your behavior as painful as possible.

You use name calling and insults because the facts don't favor you and you are too stupid to have an intelligent conversation.

It must be Hell being you when people from both of the aisle are exposing you for what you are... and you're so delusional that you believe you have what it takes to be in the conversation. Little man, you don't pack the gear. You are the one always citing communist countries, communist solutions and telling people how great Mexico's laws are. Yet you stay in the United States.

BTW, since both the Israelis and Chinese use the border to protect a specific people, do you advocate shipping blacks back to Africa and getting rid of all the Muslims? China is 98.5 percent Han Chinese. Maybe if America were 98.5 percent white, your ideas might work.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Says the asshole who calls me a Stalinist and a racist. I use insults because turds like you are immune to facts and logic. Now you're claiming that walls are racist, and by extension, anyone who supports them is racist. You're a dumbass, of course. None of your theories have any visible means of support. All you're doing is making excuses for the success of all the actual examples of walls.

I did not claim the wall idea is racist. But, the wall idea has been used in other countries for the deliberate purpose to separate people based upon race, religion, etc. NOBODY called you a Stalinist or a racist. Get over yourself and answer the questions.

Wait so a wall doesn't work, but segregation by zip codes work?

Did you proofread that before you submitted it? What does China's wall or the Israelis wall have to do with segregation by zip code? WTH are you talking about?

It's time for another installment of my rant:

People like you posting every day, all day about this nutty wall idea have given us many different pretexts as to WHY you think you need a wall in the first place.

One of the pretexts was sovereignty. That pretext doesn't work out unless you admit that the REAL objective is a One World Government since the sovereignty pretext means that the feds can tell states who they can and cannot do business with

Another pretext was safety. That pretext doesn't work out either considering that Benjamin Franklin once said something to the effect that those who would give up Essential Liberty of the promise of Temporary Safety deserved neither Liberty nor Safety

There were the accusations that the foreigners were taking jobs from Americans. When it was pointed out that those non-working Americans, for the most part are addicted to welfare and government handouts and / or locked out of the system by a criminal record and / or drug use. The majority of build the wall advocates don't think it's important to get Americans back into the workforce.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. That is ALL you have to offer and the countries you cite as having employed a wall usually did so to protect ONE PEOPLE. The bottom line is, our Constitution was initially designed to secure the blessings of Liberty for the white race.

You want China's wall, but don't want to answer the question as to whether you will one day advocate sending blacks back to Africa and getting rid of the Muslims, whose religion teaches that they will either convert or kill you. You are not smart enough to understand that a question is NOT an allegation NOR is it calling you anything.

You are siding with those who want to employ the laws of China, Mexico, and third world cesspools. You are on the side that invokes the names of countries that are totalitarian dictatorships, communist regimes, and countries at war. You're the one inferring you want to be like them. Trying to get the truth out of you on this issue is a chore. It would be easier to stuff hot butter up a wild cat's butt with a red hot poker than to get an honest answer from you.

No let's go about digging a simple hole with a shovel..

Start digging..

You really think it's easy to dig a hole 40 feet down and start digging under shit?

It's huge man power .

First problem is paying for the cost of a ladder that can reach that height. Second problem is getting the ladder to the wall undetected. Third problem is getting on to the 40 foot wall undetected. Fourth problem is how to get down from the top of the wall. Fifth problem is getting to the other side undetected. The more people involved or using the ladder, the easier they are detected.

The wall will likely not be there alone. We will still have boarder security in place, drones and even cameras.
Most people that cross illegally for the first time hire someone to help, usually a coyote. Border towns are filled with them. What equipment is needed they will have it.

Walls like fences are only effective if you have guards nearby. Stores in small border towns stock whatever you need to make it across the border.

If they can afford all that, they probably ain't looking to escape Mexico for a better life, or can afford to apply for immigration legally. Meantime the wall will have increased electronic surveillance so patrols know where to go.

A handful of tools costing under a grand will defeat most any wall. On a good day, the police here can answer a call within twenty minutes. Along all those miles of border, that's all the coyotes need to get their human cargo beyond the wall.

So you never dug dirt?

You stupid fuck, go pick up a shovel and start digging.. let's see how far you get.

Start digging, you idiot..you need huge man power and money..

It's obvious you never dug a hole in your life

My father and I once dug an 80 foot deep well by hand. Your ignorance is now beginning to show.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS
I don't want no Iron Curtain built along our southern border. This is not Berlin.

So how often are you at our southern border where a wall will bother you?

So you never dug dirt?

I grew up in the construction business. I've spent as much time with shovels as you have with keyboards. You just aren't making any sense with your cryptic posts.

You don't have no dirt under your nails..

Pretty boy..

It's a huge job .

You need air ventilation shafts

it cost money only the cartels of Mexico can deliver..

A wall works to keep people out no matter if there is a conflict or not. You can't say a wall will work on people who are at war but not for people who are not. A wall either works or it doesn't.
How effective do think a prison wall would be if the guards were say 5 or 10 miles away. That's the situation you would have on most of the border. All it takes to go over a wall is a ladder and a couple of minutes.

And how much time do they need to do the same without a wall?

So you never dug dirt?

Start digging, you idiot..you need huge man power and money..

It's obvious you never dug a hole in your life

My father and I once dug an 80 foot deep well by hand. Your ignorance is now beginning to show.

80 feet down now dig vertical ..

You lying prick , like you wouldn't post what state you live in..

God damn you lie

You use name calling and insults because the facts don't favor you and you are too stupid to have an intelligent conversation.

It must be Hell being you when people from both of the aisle are exposing you for what you are... and you're so delusional that you believe you have what it takes to be in the conversation. Little man, you don't pack the gear. You are the one always citing communist countries, communist solutions and telling people how great Mexico's laws are. Yet you stay in the United States.

BTW, since both the Israelis and Chinese use the border to protect a specific people, do you advocate shipping blacks back to Africa and getting rid of all the Muslims? China is 98.5 percent Han Chinese. Maybe if America were 98.5 percent white, your ideas might work.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Says the asshole who calls me a Stalinist and a racist. I use insults because turds like you are immune to facts and logic. Now you're claiming that walls are racist, and by extension, anyone who supports them is racist. You're a dumbass, of course. None of your theories have any visible means of support. All you're doing is making excuses for the success of all the actual examples of walls.

I did not claim the wall idea is racist. But, the wall idea has been used in other countries for the deliberate purpose to separate people based upon race, religion, etc. NOBODY called you a Stalinist or a racist. Get over yourself and answer the questions.

Did you proofread that before you submitted it? What does China's wall or the Israelis wall have to do with segregation by zip code? WTH are you talking about?

People like you posting every day, all day about this nutty wall idea have given us many different pretexts as to WHY you think you need a wall in the first place.

One of the pretexts was sovereignty. That pretext doesn't work out unless you admit that the REAL objective is a One World Government since the sovereignty pretext means that the feds can tell states who they can and cannot do business with

Another pretext was safety. That pretext doesn't work out either considering that Benjamin Franklin once said something to the effect that those who would give up Essential Liberty of the promise of Temporary Safety deserved neither Liberty nor Safety

There were the accusations that the foreigners were taking jobs from Americans. When it was pointed out that those non-working Americans, for the most part are addicted to welfare and government handouts and / or locked out of the system by a criminal record and / or drug use. The majority of build the wall advocates don't think it's important to get Americans back into the workforce.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. That is ALL you have to offer and the countries you cite as having employed a wall usually did so to protect ONE PEOPLE. The bottom line is, our Constitution was initially designed to secure the blessings of Liberty for the white race.

You want China's wall, but don't want to answer the question as to whether you will one day advocate sending blacks back to Africa and getting rid of the Muslims, whose religion teaches that they will either convert or kill you. You are not smart enough to understand that a question is NOT an allegation NOR is it calling you anything.

You are siding with those who want to employ the laws of China, Mexico, and third world cesspools. You are on the side that invokes the names of countries that are totalitarian dictatorships, communist regimes, and countries at war. You're the one inferring you want to be like them. Trying to get the truth out of you on this issue is a chore. It would be easier to stuff hot butter up a wild cat's butt with a red hot poker than to get an honest answer from you.

Start digging..

You really think it's easy to dig a hole 40 feet down and start digging under shit?

It's huge man power .

Mexicans have tunnels right now that start at homes in Mexico and come out in homes in the U.S. I don't understand the relevance of that to anything I've said.

Trump said he was going to go with slats. I thought up a device that would work much like the old bumper jacks of the cars of the 50s through the 70s with two foot legs at each end. It would take three guys to hold it up and jack or break a couple of slats in minutes, leaving a two foot wide gap to come in here by.

You should go with that. The slat idea will be the easiest to breach.

Is there a point to these deflections?

Start digging..

It's huge man power .

Mexicans have tunnels right now that start at homes in Mexico and come out in homes in the U.S. I don't understand the relevance of that to anything I've said.

Trump said he was going to go with slats. I thought up a device that would work much like the old bumper jacks of the cars of the 50s through the 70s with two foot legs at each end. It would take three guys to hold it up and jack or break a couple of slats in minutes, leaving a two foot wide gap to come in here by.

Once again you idiot, it's huge man power..only the drug cartels can pull it off..

Like I said you never dug a hole in your life..

Fucking digging a post hole for a fence is a bitch .

Damn son. After all these exchanges, you finally give a clue as to what you're talking about. I have several sets of post hole diggers and do this stuff on a regular basis. Yes, it is hard work.

Obviously you don't like hard work. Since white boys with drug habits and thinking the world owes them a living WON'T do it, somebody has to.

Dig a fucking hole .I have and it's a bitch with a shovel.

You need a back hole, mechanical then it's easy .

Start digging..

It's huge man power .

Once again you idiot, it's huge man power..only the drug cartels can pull it off..

Come work with me for ONE DAY and I'll show you that you are the liar around here. BTW, do you know what a Seabee is?

Fucking digging a post hole for a fence is a bitch .

Damn son. After all these exchanges, you finally give a clue as to what you're talking about. I have several sets of post hole diggers and do this stuff on a regular basis. Yes, it is hard work.

Obviously you don't like hard work. Since white boys with drug habits and thinking the world owes them a living WON'T do it, somebody has to.

So digging a 2 foot hole is a bitch, but you think a 80 foot hole is easy then digging horizontal for 200 feet or so?

Then why are other countries with similar problems to the US reporting great success with their wall? Will it stop each and every one? Probably not. But if the reduction is 75% or better, it's money well spent.

Other countries are not fighting the same demons we are. Walls work for communists, socialists, dictatorships and countries that are at war... then, they work temporarily.

A wall works to keep people out no matter if there is a conflict or not. You can't say a wall will work on people who are at war but not for people who are not. A wall either works or it doesn't.

You people are all over this topic telling us how a wall won't work. Well if that's the case, then why does it bother you if we build it? After all, this is what you want.......isn't it? The ability for these people to easily cross over?

So we can say we are at an agreement. The wall won't work, so put it up to make us happy and the illegals will still be flowing through like water, and that will make you people happy.

Everybody's happy. What a great way to start the new year.

Dig a fucking hole .I have and it's a bitch with a shovel.

You need a back hole, mechanical then it's easy .

You call me an idiot and then make a faux pas that proves to all of us, beyond any question, that you are lying and full of crap. Had you ever worked at digging holes with a shovel and knew of a better tool, you'd know it is a backhoe. You heard it wrong in one of those paranoid meetings you attend.

Start digging..

It's huge man power .

Come work with me for ONE DAY and I'll show you that you are the liar around here. BTW, do you know what a Seabee is?

Ok I will and laugh at you,.. what the fuck i have dug holes before and it's a bitch just going down a few inches. With a shovel.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
So you don't want to stop illegal immigration, just treat the problem more. Why?

Forum List

Back