Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
10 ft is not a wall.
And there are things you can top the wall with to make it even more difficult. If those devices get altered you repair them. Inspect the wall daily vs playing catch and release daily.

The logical choice is fucking obvious

Build it high and cover it with razor wire like prisons do to keep people in. Slather it with grease. Too bad they can’t be electrified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

Yeah, it's so beneficial for people to come here and turn us into a bilingual country and more than half end up on our welfare programs.

More fear.

More truth. Something the left really hates.

Nope...pure fear. Its all you have.

Do you or do you not have to press 1 to hear or speak to somebody in your own language?
Are most signs today written in English and Spanish?
Did you read my link about welfare and immigrants.

Like I said, it's just plain ole truth.

Being scared of it is Option 1....being a man is Option 2. You've chosen option 1.

The Wall is needed for more than immigration, the most obvious is the Cartels. The Left ran a known criminal and the LMSM still applaud him to this day, Fake Mexican "Beto" O'Rourke. His mother was caught laundering money, fined $250K and chose to close a second generation small furniture business in 2017, right before he ran for the US Senate, who wants to bet she re-opens that business? The corruption impact alone is worth it, quit whining about this and get it done NOW!

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

By and large? So what percentage of "by and large" would not being beneficial be acceptable?

Well, the way I look at it is this; how many illegals do you think are here? 10M? 15M? 20M? Lets say 10M. The overwhelming majority buy things that creates sales tax revenue which stays in the states where it is spent. . The sales tax receipts--depending on how many you think are here--are equal to the population of many states. Michigan has 9 million people...so we're talking about the sales tax revenue generated by the State of Michigan. That is a sizable impact in real dollars spread across a great many states.

We can't have open borders. That is a no-brainer. And the ones we do allow into the nation officially need to have a much more stringent screening process. But the fallacy that all these folks do is take and give nothing back is flat out wrong.

This debate has been had way too many times. I'll make it short...PLEASE explain the numbers to us. The average Wetback family in CA looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week while Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe are helping Americans and this country?
How many piece of shit junker autos do you think they buy, how many bottles of Tapatio or bottles of Modello? Payroll taxes? They pay a zero percent effective tax rate and don't tell me that many use a bogus tax id to pay taxes yet never collect the return...that's absolute bullshit and just another fabricated Liberal myth...those types claim 99 dependents and essentially exempt themselves from withholding.

Yeah, it's so beneficial for people to come here and turn us into a bilingual country and more than half end up on our welfare programs.

More fear.

More truth. Something the left really hates.

Nope...pure fear. Its all you have.

Do you or do you not have to press 1 to hear or speak to somebody in your own language?
Are most signs today written in English and Spanish?
Did you read my link about welfare and immigrants.

Like I said, it's just plain ole truth.

Being scared of it is Option 1....being a man is Option 2. You've chosen option 1.

Men don't run. Men fight.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
10 ft is not a wall.
And there are things you can top the wall with to make it even more difficult. If those devices get altered you repair them. Inspect the wall daily vs playing catch and release daily.

The logical choice is fucking obvious

Build it high and cover it with razor wire like prisons do to keep people in. Slather it with grease. Too bad they can’t be electrified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. That's how Hungary solved their illegal immigrant problem.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Wrong...Dumbass.

Your fantasy wall is only DESIGNED to stop 40-50% of them. And it won't even do that.

SO what of the 11 million already here?

Wrong...Dumbass.

Your fantasy wall is only DESIGNED to stop 40-50% of them. And it won't even do that.

Dumb question. What you are talking about is similar to a sinking boat. Do we get the water out faster or do we stop the hole in the boat from getting larger?

The simple solution to all this is to make being here illegally a felony instead of a misdemeanor. A five year minimum federal prison sentence if caught. Then we wouldn't have any need for a wall, no need for e-veryify, and solve the Visa overstay problem. All these immigrant problems solved with the passage of one law.

The 11 million you question (which is more like 22 million) would be running to that border so fast to get the hell out of this country there would be a backup.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
A+B
Lesh - Dumbass.

Wrong...Dumbass.

So your theory is we should open the flood gates because of bad decisions made by previous presidents and congresses?

You're a dumbass.

The bottom line is that they will come here as long as employers WANT them to come and will hire them.And they do.

Go after EMPLOYERS and the problem gets solved.

Of course you have to understand there are 11 million already here and ya just can't "ethnically cleanse" 11 million people.
The bottom line is that they can't come here if we have a well designed wall.

You're a fucking dumbass.

The bottom line is that they will come here as long as employers WANT them to come and will hire them.And they do.

Go after EMPLOYERS and the problem gets solved.

Of course you have to understand there are 11 million already here and ya just can't "ethnically cleanse" 11 million people.
You want to go after employers only because you hate employers. Whenever the government does go after employers, dumbasses like you scream about it.

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.
These migrants DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES.
Nobody wants to be driven away from their homeland.
But if their lives are at risk, they are going to try.

bullshit. Drug dealers aren't responsible for making countries like Honduras into shit holes.

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.

Then why didn’t the caravan of filth stop in Mehico?
No lucrative welfare policy?

No jobs.
No big American food processing manufacturers or Big Ag farmers or hundreds of thousands of small landscaping/lawn service companies promising jobs down the line through their current pool of illegal workers to the relatives back home in Honduras.
Use your head. Illegals are here because the aforementioned employers WANT them here.
They pay under the table and save millions on insurance, workmens comp, FICA, state taxes, sick days, etc.
I don't know of anyone in our neighborhood who mows their own lawn anymore. Every day of the week, including weekends, the sound of mowers, blowers and edgers can be heard. And none of the people doing the work speak a word of English. But they never miss a day of work.

They're here because we don't stop them at the border, and then we don't deport them when we know they are here.

You're a fucking dumbass.

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

Horseshit. Immigrants have mostly been a bad influence on this country. Consider the mafia. They were all immigrants.

It has nothing to do with their lives being at risk. It has to do with them not wanting to fight to make their country a better place. It's easier just to move to higher ground if possible. if their country was so bad, WTF are they having children?

Show your American ignorance. You've probably never been to Central America. I lived in the Frontera/Baja of Mexico for a year north of Cabo, and I've never seen such poverty. And we were not under threat by the cartels. Saw plenty of human misery in Lima, Peru, too. So I can't imagine how bad it is in places like Honduras.

You deny the drug cartels exist then you're even dumber than I thought.

And you'd probably be the last to keep your pecker in your pants, too. So don't even go there about why they are having children, you fucking dolt.

I live in a free country where children would be raised in an excellent environment and I didn't have any children for financial reasons. Know why? BECAUSE I'M A RESPONSIBLE PERSON! To the point, these people are not responsible in any way or form.

WTF needs more irresponsible people here? We have enough of them already. We call them Democrats.

The reason Honduras is a shit hole is the fact that it's infested with Hondurans.

It has nothing to do with their lives being at risk. It has to do with them not wanting to fight to make their country a better place. It's easier just to move to higher ground if possible. if their country was so bad, WTF are they having children?

Show your American ignorance. You've probably never been to Central America. I lived in the Frontera/Baja of Mexico for a year north of Cabo, and I've never seen such poverty. And we were not under threat by the cartels. Saw plenty of human misery in Lima, Peru, too. So I can't imagine how bad it is in places like Honduras.

You deny the drug cartels exist then you're even dumber than I thought.

And you'd probably be the last to keep your pecker in your pants, too. So don't even go there about why they are having children, you fucking dolt.

I live in a free country where children would be raised in an excellent environment and I didn't have any children for financial reasons. Know why? BECAUSE I'M A RESPONSIBLE PERSON! To the point, these people are not responsible in any way or form.

WTF needs more irresponsible people here? We have enough of them already. We call them Democrats.

The reason Honduras is a shit hole is the fact that it's infested with Hondurans.

Actually it's drugs and corrupt government.

Honduran president's brother accused of drug trafficking

Their president's brother was just arrested in Miami. Do you really have to ask what for? Smuggling tons of cocaine. I guarantee their president is in on it, too.

Leftists can bitch all they want about Trump, but he's not like that. We need a wall to stop some of that crap.

Last edited:
A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
Maybe it's time to stop the band-aid bullshit and get serious: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

End the REAL problem: People so desperate to get here.

Get the cartels, screw over China and make Mexico and South America our biggest trading partners.

We just have to think a little. Work together a little.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.
Bullets are the most cost effective.
The right wing doesn't care about natural rights; why should we believe them in abortion threads.

Forum List

Back