Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Except mine. Once again, tell me where any walls are built that have totally failed in their design goal to either keep people by and large in or others out. Right now, all it takes to cross the border are two good feet or a pair of wire snips. How is it that Israel can built a wall that keeps 99% of all but the most extreme, organized and determined out (who eventually get detected and stopped anyway) but the USA can't?

If walls don't work, why is every jail surrounded by one, every secure facility surrounded by one, the Vatican surrounded by one, every castle surrounded by one, every gated community surrounded by one and every Hollywood actor's home who opposes the wall, SURROUNDED BY ONE?

What you need to do is step back and use your head for a moment.

Other countries use walls because they are engaged in wars and / or they want to keep people separated (i.e. as was the case with the Berlin Wall.)

Now, whether you like it or not; agree with it or not the masses of Americans willingly do business with these foreigners. The bulk of the U.S. population has NO interest in keeping people out. You could regulate people coming and going by revisiting the visa system and updating it and modernizing it. You are not going to stop people from south of the border from coming here UNLESS you plan on having the 14th Amendment nullified or voided out.

The wall idea is not going to work when the majority of the American people, if given a vote, would revise the immigration laws rather than build a wall. You said it. You want the wall to keep people out. Most Americans do not want to keep these people out. Consequently, the wall is not a solution. You still have an immigration issue; you still need a solution, but you're only going to trade one set of problems for another.
Actually, the bulk of American citizens want Mexicans to stay on their side of the border. You're totally full of shit. And, no, the majority of Americans do not want to change our immigration laws to allow Mexicans to walk over the border whenever they like. The want immigration controlled. That's why Trump got elected.

It's truly amazing how just about everything you post is the exact opposite of the facts.

Controlling immigration and keeping people out are two different things.

Last I heard, Trump's signature issue was immigration. Last I heard, Trump got spanked in the last election.
They are one and the same, moron.

No, they are not the same. When your vocabulary consists of curse words, insults and name calling, you probably lack the mental capacity to understand the difference so pardon me for not arguing the point.
Listen to the asshole who called me a Stalinist and a racist.

What you need to do is step back and use your head for a moment.

Other countries use walls because they are engaged in wars and / or they want to keep people separated (i.e. as was the case with the Berlin Wall.)

Now, whether you like it or not; agree with it or not the masses of Americans willingly do business with these foreigners. The bulk of the U.S. population has NO interest in keeping people out. You could regulate people coming and going by revisiting the visa system and updating it and modernizing it. You are not going to stop people from south of the border from coming here UNLESS you plan on having the 14th Amendment nullified or voided out.

The wall idea is not going to work when the majority of the American people, if given a vote, would revise the immigration laws rather than build a wall. You said it. You want the wall to keep people out. Most Americans do not want to keep these people out. Consequently, the wall is not a solution. You still have an immigration issue; you still need a solution, but you're only going to trade one set of problems for another.
Actually, the bulk of American citizens want Mexicans to stay on their side of the border. You're totally full of shit. And, no, the majority of Americans do not want to change our immigration laws to allow Mexicans to walk over the border whenever they like. The want immigration controlled. That's why Trump got elected.

It's truly amazing how just about everything you post is the exact opposite of the facts.

Controlling immigration and keeping people out are two different things.

Last I heard, Trump's signature issue was immigration. Last I heard, Trump got spanked in the last election.
They are one and the same, moron.

No, they are not the same. When your vocabulary consists of curse words, insults and name calling, you probably lack the mental capacity to understand the difference so pardon me for not arguing the point.
Listen to the asshole who called me a Stalinist and a racist.

Before I check out today, who, on this thread. called you a racist and a Stalinist? If you cannot provide a link to that on this thread I'll call you a flat out LIAR. You will end this conversation by discrediting yourself..

So, where is this allegation?

I'll deal with it tomorrow.

Last edited:
We spend 18.5 billion a year for illegals health care.
The cost of illegal narcotics such as meth coke and herion and fentanyl is 192 billion a year.

Add in other cost and lost productivity and jobs to Americans and yoir talking a easy 300 to 350 billion a year..

Then you have the crime generated by illegals drug dealers and death by overdose.
I want one democrat here to honestly tell me it not worth reducing these costs.

Now I know full well that the above issues can not be stopped completely but if a wall reduced this all by say 10 percent to 20 percent your talking about a savings of 40 to 80 billion a year.

No look at that over 10 to 20 years 1.6 trillion or more in 20 years.
And your aginst that . your saying were all for illegals crime drug use supporting gangs.

The cost of illegal narcotics such as meth coke and herion and fentanyl is 192 billion a year.

Add in other cost and lost productivity and jobs to Americans and yoir talking a easy 300 to 350 billion a year..

Then you have the crime generated by illegals drug dealers and death by overdose.

Now I know full well that the above issues can not be stopped completely but if a wall reduced this all by say 10 percent to 20 percent your talking about a savings of 40 to 80 billion a year.

And your aginst that . your saying were all for illegals crime drug use supporting gangs.

You forgot the fact that it costs almost $11,000 per illegal to deport them. That's why it's necessary to prevent them for setting foot on US soil until the laws are changed to make it easier to get rid of these criminals.

OH, and welcome.

All the libs wanted a wall until Trump wanted a wall then no libs want a wall. Perfect example of TDS, it affects all libs.

Do you ever put an ounce of thought into your dumb ideas ?

Walls in the mid of nowhere are not worth the cost.

Populated areas . Fine . Clear across mountains and wasteland ? Stupid .

Y’all are falling for typical scapegoating . Where’s the Canadian wall?? Oh, they are white peoples !

Y’all are falling for typical scapegoating . Where’s the Canadian wall?? Oh, they are white peoples !
Who’s the illegal in your family?

Other countries use walls because they are engaged in wars and / or they want to keep people separated

Congratulations, farm boy!

The USA IS in a war (or at least we are under attack).

When did Congress declare war on Mexico? This is your free enterprise system working to give every American an opportunity. It is your fellow Americans that are locking their American brethren out of the system.

Ah. There it is. We are under attack. When did Congress declare war on Mexico?!

I never said that. La Raza has declared war on us.

Free enterprise? Locking Americans out of the system? What Americans? Ahha. NORTH and CENTRAL Americans, not U.S. Americans. You have finally admitted your pathetic, dejected goal here. That you think the USA is the property and right of anyone living in the Americas, from Patagonia to the Boreal Forests.

Have a big flash for you, Crumbcake, NO ONE has any right to the USA except U.S. Citizens, and what the border wall can't keep out, what few of you cretins get past our border security, private citizens and land owners of the United States are prepared to gun you down and bury you as they catch your sorry butts trespassing across their private land invading us.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. Stay home and work on making your own country a better place to live. You're not welcome here.

Mine came over legally .

Just because I don’t want to waste money on a white elephant doesn’t mean I’m against border patrol .

Have y’all sat down and thought of the logistics of this thing ? And it’s realky about trumps ego.

Mine came over legally .

Just because I don’t want to waste money on a white elephant doesn’t mean I’m against border patrol .

Have y’all sat down and thought of the logistics of this thing ? And it’s realky about trumps ego.
Just because the wall costs less than illegals...
Oh! What’s the point?
You’re a moron.

You forgot the fact that it costs almost $11,000 per illegal to deport them. That's why it's necessary to prevent them for setting foot on US soil until the laws are changed to make it easier to get rid of these criminals.

OH, and welcome.

No I did not include that but it is a added cost to take into consideration

OH, and welcome.

No I did not include that but it is a added cost to take into consideration
Be aware that Liberal brains are dysfunctional and cannot process facts.

Tell ya what timmy
Lets buidl the wall, And if it's a giant failure imagine the political ammunition it gives you and the other dems.
You can use it as a great big failure. Pics to boot.
Seems like a fair trade.
Ya up to it Timmy?

Mine came over legally .

Just because the wall costs less than illegals...
Oh! What’s the point?
You’re a moron.

Maybe in your racists fantasy land !

Your math doesn’t work out .
1- 40% come in illegally and overstays
2- a wall is not 100% effective .
3 - all illegals are not a negative drain to the economy.

8obVt7w.jpg

Tell ya what timmy
Lets buidl the wall, And if it's a giant failure imagine the political ammunition it gives you and the other dems.
Seems like a fair trade.
Ya up to it Timmy?

Sure , let’s just throw 5 billion away! To start!

Now if you wanted to use that money to gee.... provided health care to Americans, you’d be freaking out that we can’t afford it .

Tell ya what timmy
Seems like a fair trade.
Ya up to it Timmy?
If the wall is a failure the Dems will win in 2020, but they won't.

Forum List

Back