Why is CNN lying for Clinton?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Watching CNN and the anchor is whining about the Vince Foster stuff and he NEVER mentioned there was 2 different wounds to the head from TWO different caliber guns! SMH....I already kicked faux news to the curb MSNBC is a fucking joke christ what's left!?

38638d1406803455-conspiracy-thread-aaafoil3.jpg

Watching CNN and the anchor is whining about the Vince Foster stuff and he NEVER mentioned there was 2 different wounds to the head from TWO different caliber guns! SMH....I already kicked faux news to the curb MSNBC is a fucking joke christ what's left!?

I have, in the past, watched CNN from time to time and expected the liberal bias. But after the Megan Kelly flap, I turned to CNN for election news. I was surprised that it was not as biased as I recalled. Just as with any other news channel, I think you have to get to know the talking heads and find out their own personal biases.

I heard there were 3 wounds from 3 different caliber guns

It was 7 wounds from 3 different guns and 4 swords

It was 7 wounds from 3 different guns and 4 swords
Ah I totally forgot about the swords! Probably because the damned main stream media refuses to report about it!!! :mad:

Under the neoliberal Bill Clinton administration the FCC was deregulated which resulted in the shrinking of the parameters of acceptable debate in a space now owned by 6 multinational corporations with little interest in investigative journalism or pushing back on the power structure. Half a dozen corporations control what 90% of Americans see and hear and actively engage in propaganda. The American media at this point is corporate perceptual reality marketing geared toward the management of the expectations of the masses. Fox News and MSNBC push the same perceptual reality; they merely target different neural reward centers in their respective constituencies. It's all just marketing. If you're getting all your information from the power structure, you react the way they want you to. You can see it every day in american society.

If anyone was going to commit suicide by shooting in the head, they wouldn't place the gun to the BACK of the head, it would probably be aimed at their temple...
Many Clinton associates and witnesses against the Clintons were committing suicide in parks and unlucky enough to be in deadly airplane crashes.

If anyone was going to commit suicide by shooting in the head, they wouldn't place the gun to the BACK of the head, it would probably be aimed at their temple...
Many Clinton associates and witnesses against the Clintons were committing suicide in parks and unlucky enough to be in deadly airplane crashes.
lt was actually aimed into his mouth. Very sad.

FOX.........CNN.........MSNBC...........Limbaugh............O'Reilly.................

all shills for the establishment........................duh.

Story wont be covered so don't hold your breath..

Under the neoliberal Bill Clinton administration the FCC was deregulated which resulted in the shrinking of the parameters of acceptable debate in a space now owned by 6 multinational corporations with little interest in investigative journalism or pushing back on the power structure. Half a dozen corporations control what 90% of Americans see and hear and actively engage in propaganda. The American media at this point is corporate perceptual reality marketing geared toward the management of the expectations of the masses. Fox News and MSNBC push the same perceptual reality; they merely target different neural reward centers in their respective constituencies. It's all just marketing. If you're getting all your information from the power structure, you react the way they want you to. You can see it every day in american society.

Sir....you are 100% correct. Very astute post. The masses will take extraordinary measures to stay in the matrix.

Here is a link for you but Id imagine you re all too familiar with it.............:2up:

No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

I have, in the past, watched CNN from time to time and expected the liberal bias. But after the Megan Kelly flap, I turned to CNN for election news. I was surprised that it was not as biased as I recalled. Just as with any other news channel, I think you have to get to know the talking heads and find out their own personal biases.
Yeah its the channel I watch for the election news....I mean for the most part MOST of them are not completely biased and you know what to expect I don't know who the guy was looked like a real douche bag IMO.

Yeah its the channel I watch for the election news....I mean for the most part MOST of them are not completely biased and you know what to expect I don't know who the guy was looked like a real douche bag IMO.

I watch them all; MSNBC and CNN for the facts and FNC to see them freak out when their predictions go askew! I can still see Karl Rove freakin' out over Ohio during the general election! He was so sure Romney would take it, he wouldn't let it go after it "had been called" for Obama! Election night on FNC is very entertaining and funny! The others just give you the numbers! :happy-1: :laugh: :lol:

Last edited:
The

I watch them all; MSNBC and CNN for the facts and FNC to see them freak out when they're predictions for askew! I can still see Karl Rove freakin' out over Ohio during the general election! He was so sure Romney would take it, he wouldn't let it go after it "had been called" for Obama! Election night on FNC is very entertaining and funny! The others just give you the numbers! :happy-1: :laugh: :lol:
The fact you think ANY mainstream media outlet is giving FACTS is funny and disturbing.I don't trust those bastards one bit.

I watch them all; MSNBC and CNN for the facts and FNC to see them freak out when their predictions go askew! I can still see Karl Rove freakin' out over Ohio during the general election! He was so sure Romney would take it, he wouldn't let it go after it "had been called" for Obama! Election night on FNC is very entertaining and funny! The others just give you the numbers! :happy-1: :laugh: :lol:

Fentom Lum.........another deep in the matrix ^^^ :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

The

I watch them all; MSNBC and CNN for the facts and FNC to see them freak out when they're predictions for askew! I can still see Karl Rove freakin' out over Ohio during the general election! He was so sure Romney would take it, he wouldn't let it go after it "had been called" for Obama! Election night on FNC is very entertaining and funny! The others just give you the numbers! :happy-1: :laugh: :lol:
The fact you think ANY mainstream media outlet is giving FACTS is funny and disturbing.I don't trust those bastards one bit.

Yep.........a lot of zombies in here. Consensus reality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ........but it is understandable. Going outside the matrix is scary as hell. Most people cant go there.........so they find their comfy in FOX, CNN, MSNBC, Rush.....et. al......

Forum List

Back