Why is GOP panicking over november election losses?

I mean this with the utmost respect. If you truly cared about my children, don't pass laws that hurt them.

I don't want to pass a law that hurts a child.

Well, anti gay marriage laws hurt our children. They can hurt them financially and emotionally. One side says the solution is "don't be gay*". Really? Because I think a better solution would be grant our families the same protections as yours.

*Success rate of reparative therapy is 2%.

I don't want to pass a law that hurts a child.

Well, anti gay marriage laws hurt our children.

How so ?

Really? You can't think of any reasons that a couple NOT being legally married can hurt children?

This is from Pediatrics, the official publication of the American Academy of Pediatrics:

The Effects of Marriage, Civil Union, and Domestic Partnership Laws on the Health and Well-being of Children

WHY do you think the states/federal government shouldn't sanction it.

Personally I feel it is unnatural and a chosen paraphilia.

Now be as unnatural as you want if it is consenting and of age.

But the government doesn't have to sanction it.

But here's the problem, guy. You might find it "icky" (why not just say so), but the fact is, there is nothing gays do - sodomy, cunnilingus and fellatio - that straight folks don't also do. Without getting too graphic, it's not what they are doing, it's who they are doing it with.

But we aren't going to limit marriage licenses to only those who do it in the missionary position for the purpose of creating children. So you have not made a case as to why the government shouldn't sanction it, just exposed your own hangups.

Well, anti gay marriage laws hurt our children.

How so ?

Really? You can't think of any reasons that a couple NOT being legally married can hurt children?

This is from Pediatrics, the official publication of the American Academy of Pediatrics:

The Effects of Marriage, Civil Union, and Domestic Partnership Laws on the Health and Well-being of Children

Would you be willing to grant the same finacial and tax protections to any parties which cohabitate for the purpose of domicile with or without the care of a child(ren) ?

But here's the problem, guy. You might find it "icky" (why not just say so), but the fact is, there is nothing gays do - sodomy, cunnilingus and fellatio - that straight folks don't also do. Without getting too graphic, it's not what they are doing, it's who they are doing it with.

I find a chick with a dick "icky" but support your right to do it.

Would not grant Federal or State protections because you do it.

Would you be willing to grant the same finacial and tax protections to any parties which cohabitate for the purpose of domicile with or without the care of a child(ren) ?

We do...it's called civil marriage. Children aren't a requirement. Hell, children aren't a requirement for religious marriage. It might be an expectation, but not a requirement.

I find booger pickers icky, but I don't support taking away their fundamental right to marry.

I think Southern Baptists are the most disgusting people on the planet. I think we should take away the right of Southern Baptists to get Federal or State protections.

We do...it's called civil marriage. Children aren't a requirement. Hell, children aren't a requirement for religious marriage. It might be an expectation, but not a requirement.

My grandmother and aunt lived together for 25 years and raised a child. Should they recieve every legal benefit of your AMA list ?

Or should they have to be married lesbians ?

You know, it's been riveting, but thanks to DOMA I have to go grocery shopping.

Yup, despite the arrangement my partner and I have where I work all week and she stays home with our children, taking them to and from school, cooking, laundry, helping with homework...I still have to get up on Saturday and go to the commissary because she can't get a dependent card like heterosexuals that have the same exact fucking piece of paper I do.

While I'm gone, explain how that is constitutional.

You know, it's been riveting, but thanks to DOMA I have to go grocery shopping.

Yup, despite the arrangement my partner and I have where I work all week and she stays home with our children, taking them to and from school, cooking, laundry, helping with homework...I still have to get up on Saturday and go to the commissary because she can't get a dependent card like heterosexuals that have the same exact fucking piece of paper I do.

While I'm gone, explain how that is constitutional.

I support extending commissary benefits (I am assuming military) to any designee in a domicile with an eligible recipient.

Last edited:
[
Either SCOTUS upholds the Perry Decision, finding gay marriage is a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment, as sexual orientation was previously found to be a protected status in the Lawrence and Romer decisions (Written by Swing Vote Justice Kennedy) or they strike down DOMA, which makes gay marriages preformed in one of the ten states where it's currently legal binding in the other 40.

14th amendment??? HAHAHA. Where does it say anything about gay marriage?. Fact is it doesn't and so by the 10th amendment it's a state issue.

States rights is coming back. That's what the constitution is about.

[

Also- keep in mind, the more pragmatic justices- Kennedy and Roberts- probably want this issue to go away. They know it's a loser for the GOP in the long run.

HAHAHA. Wrong again. Gay marriage is a loser for the dems. The EBM won't say it but most americans know that gay marriage is all about perverts adopting kids so they can molest them. Nobody likes a pedophile.

...most americans know that gay marriage is all about perverts adopting kids so they can molest them. Nobody likes a pedophile.

:shock:

ShootSpeeders, since "most Americans know" this, it would probably be a great idea for Republican politicians and candidates to point it out at every opportunity, yes?

Last edited:
...most americans know that gay marriage is all about perverts adopting kids so they can molest them. Nobody likes a pedophile.

:shock:

ShootSpeeders, since "most Americans know" this, it would probably be a great idea for Republican politicians and candidates to point it out at every opportunity, yes?

You're talking to the genius behind such classics as: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/252588-does-romney-have-a-lock-on-the-hispanic-vote.html

He's certainly got his finger on America's pulse.

[

Also- keep in mind, the more pragmatic justices- Kennedy and Roberts- probably want this issue to go away. They know it's a loser for the GOP in the long run.

HAHAHA. Wrong again. Gay marriage is a loser for the dems. The EBM won't say it but most americans know that gay marriage is all about perverts adopting kids so they can molest them. Nobody likes a pedophile.

You're another one of those stealth DNCers Jake was talking about, aren't you...

Yes it would be but repubs are a bunch of cowards afraid the EBM will call them INSENSITIVE!!!

Last edited:
[
You're talking to the genius behind such classics as: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/252588-does-romney-have-a-lock-on-the-hispanic-vote.html

He's certainly got his finger on America's pulse.

Again you lie. I never said he had a lock but i did say hispos SHOULD vote for romney since no one is hurt more by illegals than legal hispos. Unfortunately hispos didn't have the brains to see that.

The whole board is sick of how you make stuff up. No wonder you don't have any friends.

Dude, I'm straight. I'm also not threatened in my sexuality by people who are different.

But you keep dancing around the question. Other than the fact you find it icky when gays do it, (like all there is to their relationships are sex. Really. in the fantasies of homophobes, gays are having all sorts of sex straight folks aren't) what rational reason to you have for not granting these sensible protections.

Forum List

Back