🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is hush money illegal?

I know you'd like to pin that on Trump too. But that was part of the sentencing,
you know, like what Capone went to prison for also.
You are beginning to bore me. I am specifically saying that Cohen's tax evasion was his alone. The charge for not paying taxes on the NYC Taxi medallion income.

Cohen was also charged with covering up the Stormy Danial payment. Two separate charges. But both resulted in his 3-year imprisonment. I even included a link. Did you even read it?

Rump was part of one (Stormy D) charge but not the medallion tax evasion. That was Cohen's own crime.

What is your problem, today? Did not get a good night's sleep? My sympathy.

Cultists.

Bill Clinton was all about a blowjob
Hillary was all about emails.
Hunter is all about dick picks

They need you to be stupid
You don't dissapoint.
Slick was impeached for lying about a consentual blow job. Dems absolved him of that.

Hillary was never impeached.

Hunter never held public office.

You don't have to be stupid.

You are beginning to bore me. I am specifically saying that Cohen's tax evasion was his alone. The charge for not paying taxes on the NYC Taxi medallion income.

Cohen was also charged with covering up the Stormy Danial payment. Two separate charges. But both resulted in his 3-year imprisonment. I even included a link. Did you even read it?

Rump was part of one (Stormy D) charge but not the medallion tax evasion. That was Cohen's own crime.

What is your problem, today? Did not get a good night's sleep? My sympathy.
You were ignoring the tax evasion charge, and stated that it was in Jan, or some shit like that. Sounded more like you were deflecting, slugger.
It's hard to get honesty to come out of the lips of a democrat...like pulling teeth.

Nope both impeachments (all three recent ones) were successful, that is why there was a trial in the Senate. The GOP accepted the corruption behind the Ukrainian Shakedown Scheme and the Jan 6th plot to overturn the 2020 election. Democrats on the other hand accept the corruption behind lying about getting a blow job.
The was no corruption except for Biden's.

It’s Not
If the act that is desired to not be disclosed is itself not a crime then legal tender can be mutually agreeably exchanged
This is in essence, got him hoax 1205

Yes, TRUMP'S LAWYER wrote the check for something his client did. It can hardly be considered the lawyer's obligation, so why shouldn't it be assumed to be his client's money in the end?
That's your theory. Can you prove it?

Of course not.

It’s an attempt to prevent his running for president, motivated entirely by politics. Anyone with a brain can see this - which rules out the 30% and diehard leftists - and will backfire.

The DA should be charged with prosecutorial misconduct and election interference.

I have no doubt there is an element of politics in this prosecution, but that doesn't mean these charges aren't legit. We'll find out in the coming days whether these alleged acts are prosecution worthy or whether or not the Manhattan DA is making a total fool of himself.

You don't know shit.
Extortion is illegal. When that blond bimbo, who Rick Pitino was shagging at the Italian restaurant, extorted Pitino he called the FBI. And she got convicted.

I have no doubt there is an element of politics in this prosecution, but that doesn't mean these charges aren't legit. We'll find out in the coming days whether these alleged acts are prosecution worthy or whether or not the Manhattan DA is making a total fool of himself.
There are five problems here:

1) The DA promised that he would “get Trump” when running for office. He is a biased Democrat using the power of his office to seek out a crime against a man he despises in order to fulfill his promise and prevent the people from deciding whom they want as their nominee.

2) We have years of experience seeing Democrats create, falsify, and lie their way in trying to “get Trump.” A pattern of deceit has been established.

3) The star witness is a convicted felon and a liar who perjured himself under oath, and with a strong bias against Trump. No credibility.

4) The DA is letting violent offenders back on the street to push innocent people onto subway tracks and stab them on the street - and he is going after someone with a misdemeanor, at most.

5) The stark double-standard depending on one’s political affiliation: going after Trump with a vengeance for a harmless misdemeanor while the FBI gives Biden a two-week advance notice before it scoops in and finds stolen classified docs from his Senate days, and while his family has become rich from the Communists.

I say we let our democracy play out and allow Republicans to select the nominee we prefer - and then let the people choose between whoever that is, and whoever the D ends up being. This witch-hunt to suppress Republicans’ wishes is unAmerican.

You were ignoring the tax evasion charge, and stated that it was in Jan, or some shit like that. Sounded more like you were deflecting, slugger.
It's hard to get honesty to come out of the lips of a democrat...like pulling teeth.
:sleeping-smiley-015: I have included links. Either you don't want to read or don't know how to read. Since you are a Rump supporter, I lean toward the latter.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Put up your own links. Either put up or shut up. I could care less. Buh-bye.

:sleeping-smiley-015: I have included links. Either you don't want to read or don't know how to read. Since you are a Rump supporter, I lean toward the latter.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Put up your own links. Either put up or shut up. I could care less. Buh-bye.
Rump? Is that all you homosexuals think about? You people are twisted.

Forum List

Back