🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is it that...

Evidently you dont know what often means. Most people dont get stabbed anywhere.

Thank you for bringing that up. According the the most recent FBI stats, 3 times as many people were killed last year by knives than by rifles AND shotguns.

...we never have mass shootings at gun shows?
Why is it that no one gets shot when there are no guns around?

They often get stabbed. Never heard of stabbings at a gun show either.
Evidently you dont know what often means. Most people dont get stabbed anywhere.

People are often stabbed when there are no guns around. Do you really want to dispute this?
Yes. Prove to me people are often stabbed when there are no guns around. You cant possibly be that retarded.

Thank you for bringing that up. According the the most recent FBI stats, 3 times as many people were killed last year by knives than by rifles AND shotguns.
How about handguns? I noticed you left that out.

Why would I include handguns when handguns have killed about 3 times more than knives? The stats are public, nobody is trying to hide them from you.

Oh and FYI, Hands, feet, fists, etc. killed more than rifles and shotguns combined too. So much for the 'OMG ASSAULT WEAPONS" meme, eh? :lol:

Why would I include handguns when handguns have killed about 3 times more than knives? The stats are public, nobody is trying to hide them from you.

Oh and FYI, Hands, feet, fists, etc. killed more than rifles and shotguns combined too. So much for the 'OMG ASSAULT WEAPONS" meme, eh? :lol:
You would include handguns to paint an accurate picture of people being killed by weapons that shoot projectiles. Obviously you thought you had the intellect to fool people but you dont.

...we never have mass shootings at gun shows?
Honor amongst thieves?

I know they like to claim that criminals frequent gun shows...but you seem to be saying that everyone in attendance is a thief. With the prices these days, I sometimes feel the same concerning many of the vendors, but I would think the many cops, military and honest folk in attendance might take offense.

You would include handguns to paint an accurate picture of people being killed by firearms. Obviously you thought you had the intellect to fool people but you dont.

Wut? Handguns were never the subject, knives were at the time. I merely made a comparison of knives to long guns. I think you may be a bit paranoid my son...which of course may prevent you from purchasing a firearm.

Honor amongst thieves?
I know they like to claim that criminals frequent gun shows...but you seem to be saying that everyone in attendance is a thief. With the prices these days, I sometimes feel the same concerning many of the vendors, but I would think the many cops, military and honest folk in attendance might take offense.
:chillpill: It's a metaphor, not to be taken literally.

You would include handguns to paint an accurate picture of people being killed by firearms. Obviously you thought you had the intellect to fool people but you dont.

Wut? Handguns were never the subject, knives were at the time. I merely made a comparison of knives to long guns. I think you may be a bit paranoid my son...which of course may prevent you from purchasing a firearm.
Sorry dog. You arent slick. What was your point in mentioning rifles and shot guns for comparison and leaving out handguns? Simple. You were attempting to make it appear there were 3 times as many killings by knife as weapons that shoot projectiles.

Prove to me people are often stabbed when there are no guns around. You cant possibly be that retarded.

Why would anyone stab someone when they have a gun? You can't possibly be that retarded.

Last edited:
Some of the nicest people you will ever meet are at gun shows. In fact, everyone seems to be pretty damn nice to each other with lots of guns and ammo laying around.

Prove to me people are often stabbed when there are no guns around. You cant possibly be that retarded.

Why woud anyone stab someone when they have a gun? You can't possibly be that retarded.
Why would you deflect and not prove your claim? You cant possibly think you can be retarded and me not call you on it.

I know, I know. These simple connections are tough on Democrats. I'm deflecting nothing, and my claim is common goddamn sense.

Why woud anyone stab someone when they have a gun? You can't possibly be that retarded.
Why would you deflect and not prove your claim? You cant possibly think you can be retarded and me not call you on it.

I know, I know. These simple connections are tough on Democrats. I'm deflecting nothing, and my claim is common goddamn sense.
Youre still stalling and not doing a very good job. Prove to me people get stabbed often when there are no guns around. I'll wait but I wont hold my breath you can provide any proof.

Forum List

Back