Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Anyone else notice 911 inside job does a whole lot of posting, yet never posts anything of value? What a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Hey, 911 inside job! I heard there was a plane that flew over your house with chemtrails behind it! See how long you can hold your breath! :lol:

What are you talking about? You should be in a Special Education Program, preferably in an Elementary School so you can start at the basics.

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? It doesnt.

How does a fire collapse a steel highrise structure into its own footprint at freefall speeds? It doesnt.

How do 2 100 stories buildings explode on video? How is there nanothermite residue? How are there nanothermite chips? How come the investigators violated all investigation protocols?

Stop playing games, stop commentating, and have some self respect. You are the epitome of an ignorant and naive human being.

Hey Chris, I really like this new persona of yours.

You have a good variety of theories running at once, and have stopped using the tactic of posting the same pictures over and over.

It's a refreshing change from the concrete persona. Keep up the good work.:thup:

You cant address the issue so you resort to fantasies about other posters...what a loon

Last edited:
nope
hate to break it to ya
LOL

Believe me....I argue with her on a few forums and she is a she...
he is a he
and you are a fucking idiot for thinking that just because HE uses females as his avatar that it makes him female

Echo Zulu here uses men as her avatar many times, and she is very FEMALE

If you can truly prove candycorn is a male I will puke on my keyboard....but I truly believe candy is female....

Believe me....I argue with her on a few forums and she is a she...
he is a he
and you are a fucking idiot for thinking that just because HE uses females as his avatar that it makes him female

If you can truly prove candycorn is a male I will puke on my keyboard....but I truly believe candy is female....
ROFLMAO

i have no more proof than he told me so
and i wouldnt have told you had it not been so funny what you just said
LOL

he is a he

ROFLMAO

LOL

I need solid proof that candy is (hopefully) female...let her set it straight...

he is a he

ROFLMAO

LOL

I find this funnier...

What are you talking about? You should be in a Special Education Program, preferably in an Elementary School so you can start at the basics.

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? It doesnt.

How does a fire collapse a steel highrise structure into its own footprint at freefall speeds? It doesnt.

How do 2 100 stories buildings explode on video? How is there nanothermite residue? How are there nanothermite chips? How come the investigators violated all investigation protocols?

Stop playing games, stop commentating, and have some self respect. You are the epitome of an ignorant and naive human being.

Hey Chris, I really like this new persona of yours.

You have a good variety of theories running at once, and have stopped using the tactic of posting the same pictures over and over.

It's a refreshing change from the concrete persona. Keep up the good work.:thup:

You cant address the issue so you resort to fantasies about other posters...what a loon

Gee, I wonder how I know I'm on the right track? Must have been the present someone sent me.

Anyone else notice 911 inside job does a whole lot of posting, yet never posts anything of value? What a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Hey, 911 inside job! I heard there was a plane that flew over your house with chemtrails behind it! See how long you can hold your breath! :lol:

Ahh fuck you.

Still pretending not to be CreativeDreams I see.

Still pretending to be a chick? :lol: How GAY is THAT? :lol:

Ahh fuck you.

Still pretending not to be CreativeDreams I see.

Still pretending to be a chick? :lol: How GAY is THAT? :lol:

Almost as gay as you pretending to be a man; much less a pilot. Youre forecast is partly queer with chance of fag!

Forum List

Back