Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:
She pays for my retirement too
The best part.....it's a retirement for life.....
I’m living the good life.....

And SmellyIrishAss is paying for it

I pay for drug addicts and lowlifes abusing the system also... you included
Well, that's some interesting news.....paying for your street corner?

You don't pay for shit.

Hell you don't even have a job

I paid nearly 8k in capital gains taxes in the last two months, Lush.

What did you pay? You fool you don't even know how capital gains taxes work...most little minions don't

Now sit down
No you didn't......not on your street corner.......maybe your "johns" did.

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:

Yep....same.....and she has no choice in the matter....assuming she's even paying any taxes......

Sit down, Peter.

That's one you'll never get around.

Lmao

Tired old man

You don't pay for shit.

What did you pay? You fool you don't even know how capital gains taxes work...most little minions don't

Now sit down

Oooh Pete is trying to be vicious as he's exposed.....lol

Now Fraud back to Ferret Face Windham...or get reported. Your choice...lol

Yep....same.....and she has no choice in the matter....assuming she's even paying any taxes......

Sit down, Peter.

That's one you'll never get around.

Lmao

Poor catfish...caught in her lies lies lies......and everyone reading this thread is getting to see how she disrespects our military members while pretending to know all about us.

You don't pay for shit.

Now sit down

Oooh Pete is trying to be vicious as he's exposed.....lol

Now Fraud back to Ferret Face Windham...or get reported. Your choice...lol
^ typical CRC hating on those who have served this country.

Which one broke the law?

Who threatened Flynn's kid with charges to coerce a "confession" out of the General? Got any idea what kind of prosecutors do that?....oh yeah, Kameltoe Harris...no wonder you dream of her at night.

They had the call on tape and Flynn lied about it. That's an easy case to prove. Flynn pled guilty, and as I recall, the judge in the case still isn't convinced not to jail him for years.

Which one broke the law?

Who threatened Flynn's kid with charges to coerce a "confession" out of the General? Got any idea what kind of prosecutors do that?....oh yeah, Kameltoe Harris...no wonder you dream of her at night.

They had the call on tape and Flynn lied about it. That's an easy case to prove. Flynn pled guilty, and as I recall, the judge in the case still isn't convinced not to jail him for years.

The judge still isn't convinced that Mueller and his cronies didn't entrap Flynn. You must not be following the story very closely. He hasn't been sentenced in almost 2 years, Do you want to guess why? Flynn's attorneys discovered that Mueller was hiding exculpatory evidence. My money says Flynn walks and sues the government for malicious prosecution.

Vindman is a Russian Asset, and Flynn was an American Patriot.

The network coverage of the testimony of National Security Council staffer Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman as a “bombshell” and “damning” was laughable and dishonest, implying that his service to his country wearing its uniform made him credible and unbiased witness without a political agenda. Particularly egregious were the comments of NBC News anchor Lester Holt, who equated wartime courage with peacetime candor. As Newsbusters noted:

After a report on the California wildfires, NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt told viewers “[t]here was dramatic testimony in the House impeachment investigation by a decorated war hero who works on the National Security Council and was among those who heard that phone call between President Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart.”

Except that others on the call between President Trump and Ukrainian President, including those who were charged with producing transcript, don’t quite remember the call the way Vindman does. Certainly both participants on the call both said there was no pressure for Ukraine to “dig up dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden. As for the quid pro quo, we now know the Ukrainians didn’t learn until August military aid had been delayed. The phone call was in July. It’s hard to have a quid pro quo when the party being extorted is not told about the alleged quo. So just what was Vindman’s problem with the call?

In his opening statement, Vindman says he came forward because he “did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen.” Yet when pressed to explain where in the phone call transcript any demand was made, he lapsed into psychobabble about President Zelensky inferring a demand because of Trump’s more powerful position in the world. As Fox News reported:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

kw3Z6DR.jpg
Vindman is a Ukrainian asset. He hates the Russians.

Which one broke the law?

When the medication wears off lol

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol
/——/ I didn’t serve, but doesn’t everyone need permission to wear military dress?
Active duty military members wear their formal dress uniform in formal and important occasions. SIL knows nothing about the military..........she never served, but she sure loves to play the expert.

Wow! A post you did not fuck up! Congratulations!

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

He's an Officer in the Army

What's wrong with you?

Sit down, Lush. I never served but know he wore it for show.

What's wrong with you? Besides you're an irratating asshole

By the way Military.com is mocking the weasel looking ferret also.

What would he wear if not that uniform? I work for the Army and my daughter is an Army officer.

So...active duty military wear their dress uniforms just for show? I knew you had no respect for our military....didn't know you hated them that much..or is it just ignorance?

Dry up....Pete. You're no vet...one day you're a naval aviator then suddenly you were air national guard?

Nope.....lol. probably why you called an aircraft carrier head a restroom.

My Rtd USAF Lt Col grandfather laughed his ass off
Never said I was Air National Guard....that's more of your lying to denigrate those who served this country instead of mooching off this country like you.

Yeah you did...lol

Now go play Call Of Duty ....or pretend to be a lesbian... Pete

Lol
Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

I'd get banned for data mining...

Ask anyone from AOL boards...I was famous for it.

Now go ahead and stand up for Ferret Face Vindham....I don't care

That is NOT his name. Get your ducks in a row please!

The network coverage of the testimony of National Security Council staffer Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman as a “bombshell” and “damning” was laughable and dishonest, implying that his service to his country wearing its uniform made him credible and unbiased witness without a political agenda. Particularly egregious were the comments of NBC News anchor Lester Holt, who equated wartime courage with peacetime candor. As Newsbusters noted:

After a report on the California wildfires, NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt told viewers “[t]here was dramatic testimony in the House impeachment investigation by a decorated war hero who works on the National Security Council and was among those who heard that phone call between President Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart.”

Except that others on the call between President Trump and Ukrainian President, including those who were charged with producing transcript, don’t quite remember the call the way Vindman does. Certainly both participants on the call both said there was no pressure for Ukraine to “dig up dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden. As for the quid pro quo, we now know the Ukrainians didn’t learn until August military aid had been delayed. The phone call was in July. It’s hard to have a quid pro quo when the party being extorted is not told about the alleged quo. So just what was Vindman’s problem with the call?

In his opening statement, Vindman says he came forward because he “did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen.” Yet when pressed to explain where in the phone call transcript any demand was made, he lapsed into psychobabble about President Zelensky inferring a demand because of Trump’s more powerful position in the world. As Fox News reported:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Vindman is nothing more than a Ukrainian-born lobbyist unhappy with the President's policies who thinks his interests and desires to put Ukraine ahead of the USA outweigh our President's desire to put America ahead of Ukraine.

What would he wear if not that uniform? I work for the Army and my daughter is an Army officer.

You say that you work for the Army. Sorry, but an Admiral would be a General in the Army. You are lying yet again. The Navy has a very different rank structure than the Army does. If you were actually an Admiral in the Navy, you would be a General in the Army. The Navy has a different rank structure than the Army. You calling yourself an Admiral when you are actually something from the Army makes me think you are a fake.

Spy/cutout/assassin...perfect and exactly the pecking order we know is being employed. The joker in the deck is Bolton, in my opinion the mastermind behind the plot. Schitt ain't smart enough to have dreamed this up...he's the punk Bolton or Brennan put the move on to carry out his plan to get Trump injured enough to lose in 2020.....They need to sniff out Bolton/Brennan and hang them from a mesquite branch. BTW, I believe Flynn is in the clear.

So let me get this straight. Bolton, the guy the Democrats never really liked and told Trump not to hire, is conspiring with the Democrats to set Trump up?

Really? This is your argument?

Forum List

Back