Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Because their breeders are only interested in producing boxers. Duh.

Not if the breeder is only interested in producing boxers. Guess what happens to those animals that don't meet the standard. They get pulled out of the gene pool, isolating it further.

Well of course they want boxers lol and they know they will get them by breeding two parents of the same breed. Duh.

What part of this do you not understand. Sure you have some that are not show quality so of course they don't breed them lol. Hey greyhound breeders and race horse breeders breed animals that had successful racing careers they are not gonna breed slow horses and greyhounds that didn't do well.

You stepped in it and continue this stupid attempt at hell I don't even know what your argument is anymore.

Tomorrow I will show you why so many believe in this fairytale and not reality.

And tomorrow you will look as stupid as you do today. Congratulations.

Because their breeders are only interested in producing boxers. Duh.

Not if the breeder is only interested in producing boxers. Guess what happens to those animals that don't meet the standard. They get pulled out of the gene pool, isolating it further.

Oh good gawd.

This is going to be another wall of text that ywc cuts and pastes from the ICR.

Well of course they want boxers lol and they know they will get them by breeding two parents of the same breed. Duh.

What part of this do you not understand. Sure you have some that are not show quality so of course they don't breed them lol. Hey greyhound breeders and race horse breeders breed animals that had successful racing careers they are not gonna breed slow horses and greyhounds that didn't do well.

You stepped in it and continue this stupid attempt at hell I don't even know what your argument is anymore.

Your perception is fuzzy.

I already gave you part of the problem by simply telling you how many genes are in the Y chromosomes of the ape and human.

Yes and you should have caught on to the problem of the human chromosome having twice as many genes as the apes Y chromosome. First off so much for your 98% Dna similarity.We have been lied about this for too long.

The chromosome structures are nothing alike. They are completely different.

There is no mechanism to produce a new gene in humans or apes. For evolutionary change you need to produce new genes with new functions. Without new genes being added you will not get the morphological changes needed for ape to human evolution.

Your side has tried to make gene duplication as that mechanism that produces these genes with new functions. They are right gene duplication is the only way you can produce new genes. Two problems however.1. A new gene is only produced by a mistake during gene duplication 2. These new genes only produced when a mistake is made only happens in single sex bacteria.

The other obvious problem for evolutionist is humans having 23 pairs of chromosomes and apes have 24 pairs. I know the usual answer evolutionist give for this problem because I used it myself. So I am ready to destroy this argument as well.

This why many believe in a fairytale because they don't understand the genetic problems for evolution.

I already gave you part of the problem by simply telling you how many genes are in the Y chromosomes of the ape and human.

Yes and you should have caught on to the problem of the human chromosome having twice as many genes as the apes Y chromosome. First off so much for your 98% Dna similarity.We have been lied about this for too long.

There is no mechanism to produce a new gene in humans or apes. For evolutionary change you need to produce new genes with new functions. Without new genes being added you will not get the morphological changes needed for ape to human evolution.

Your side has tried to make gene duplication as that mechanism that produces these genes with new functions. They are right gene duplication is the only way you can produce new genes. Two problems however.1. A new gene is only produced by a mistake during gene duplication 2. These new genes only produced when a mistake is made only happens in single sex bacteria.

The other obvious problem for evolutionist is humans having 23 pairs of chromosomes and apes have 24 pairs. I know the usual answer evolutionist give for this problem because I used it myself. So I am ready to destroy this argument as well.

This why many believe in a fairytale because they don't understand the genetic problems for evolution.

1. Ah, but who "designed" those mistakes?

2. Ah, but who "designed" those single cell bacteria which were the result of the design mistake?

2. Ah, but who "designed" those single cell bacteria which were the result of the design mistake?

No mistake by the creator he handed down punishment we age and die. I believe this is how the creator intended for us to receive our punishment for sin.

What are Telomeres?

What you call mistakes is really Gods mechanism for how God carries out our sentence.

Oh good gawd.

This is going to be another wall of text that ywc cuts and pastes from the ICR.

I don't need to copy and paste to make my arguments.

Of course you don't, dear.

I just find it remarkable that you, (with your ability to cut and paste from the ICR) have managed to refute the relevant science community.

Why not submit your post to the National Academy of Sciences? I'm sure they want to know that you have scoured the ICR for their extensive database of continuing academic research and have prepared your findings for submission to the journal Nature.

The references section that accompanies your post can be abbreviated to include only your relevant sources:

1. the ICR

2. Bibles

I don't need to copy and paste to make my arguments.

I just find it remarkable that you, (with your ability to cut and paste from the ICR) have managed to refute the relevant science community.

Why not submit your post to the National Academy of Sciences? I'm sure they want to know that you have scoured the ICR for their extensive database of continuing academic research and have prepared your findings for submission to the journal Nature.

The references section that accompanies your post can be abbreviated to include only your relevant sources:

1. the ICR

2. Bibles

Are you kidding they are hiding this information because what would they teach if this theory dies. As long as the community don't come out with this information they have job security.

I think eventually you will see the science community come clean and start looking for a new theory,hey maybe intelligent design.

No mistake by the creator he handed down punishment we age and die. I believe this is how the creator intended for us to receive our punishment for sin.

What are Telomeres?

What you call mistakes is really Gods mechanism for how God carries out our sentence.
Yep. I thought just a gentle nudge would be all that was required to launch you into your "god's holy judgement" rant.

According to you, disease is ultimately not a function of biology but rather a result of original sin.

Come on everyone, join in at the break:

Row, row, row your boat....

What are Telomeres?

Yep. I thought just a gentle nudge would be all that was required to launch you into your "god's holy judgement" rant.

According to you, disease is ultimately not a function of biology but rather a result of original sin.

Oh Hollie it seems that the science community is now acknowledging this problem.

"Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content."

Do you realize who nature is ?

Last edited:

Oh Hollie it seems that the science community is now acknowledging this problem.

In 2010, Nature published a scientific paper entitled "Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content."

Gawd?

Yeah, that's why I've stopped seeking competent medical care.

Hell, when I'm sick, I pray... and burn incense... and rattle bones as an offering to the gawds.

In 2010, Nature published a scientific paper entitled "Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content."

Gawd?

Yeah, that's why I've stopped seeking competent medical care.

Hell, when I'm sick, I pray... and burn incense... and rattle bones as an offering to the gawds.

What does this have to do with what we are discussing ? oh and I bet you do.

Thanks for proving my point. The reason why humans (and Neanderthals and Denisovans) only have 23 pairs is because one of our chromosomes (chromosome 2, the second largest chromosome) is actually two separate ancestral chromosomes fused together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

The evidence for this includes:
The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[6][7]
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[8]
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[9]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [9]

Sorry, putz, no fairytales needed. Just science.

1. the ICR

2. Bibles

Are you kidding they are hiding this information because what would they teach if this theory dies. As long as the community don't come out with this information they have job security.

I think eventually you will see the science community come clean and start looking for a new theory,hey maybe intelligent design.

Yeah, it's all a big fucking conspiracy. Take yer meds, you putz.

Yeah, it's all a big fucking conspiracy. Take yer meds, you putz.

Yep. "They are hiding this information".

Henry Morris was risen from the grave but whisked away to a secret location so "they" could hide this information.

Such is the life of a conspiracy theory loon.

Thanks for proving my point. The reason why humans (and Neanderthals and Denisovans) only have 23 pairs is because one of our chromosomes (chromosome 2, the second largest chromosome) is actually two separate ancestral chromosomes fused together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

The evidence for this includes:
The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[6][7]
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[8]
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[9]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [9]

Sorry, putz, no fairytales needed. Just science.

Sorry,putz, real scientific evidence.I was predicting this argument you're exposing your ignorance again.

There is no evidence of chromosome fusion in mammals. It is a lie that one in every thousand babies have a fused chromosome.This claim comes from Robertsonian Translocations, these translocations are not fused chromosomes and does not change the chromosome number.scientific facts refute chromosome fusion can occur in apes or humans for that matter.

Can you recognize conjecture. Have you seen the two chromosomes ? The differences are so much there is no mechanism to rearrange genes like they claimed happened.

Forum List

Back