Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Are you kidding they are hiding this information because what would they teach if this theory dies. As long as the community don't come out with this information they have job security.

I think eventually you will see the science community come clean and start looking for a new theory,hey maybe intelligent design.

Yeah, it's all a big fucking conspiracy. Take yer meds, you putz.

Do you want to continue this ass kicking ?

Have a good day monkey boy, sorry i had to expose your ignorance but someone had to.

Ah. A name-caller. That adds credibility to your conspiracy theories.

Notice that your "Y" chromosome conspiracy theory seems like not much of a conspiracy theory at all

Chimp and human Y chromosomes evolving faster than expected

Jan. 15, 2010 — Contrary to a widely held scientific theory that the mammalian Y chromosome is slowly decaying or stagnating, new evidence suggests that in fact the Y is actually evolving quite rapidly through continuous, wholesale renovation. By conducting the first comprehensive interspecies comparison of Y chromosomes, Whitehead Institute researchers have found considerable differences in the genetic sequences of the human and chimpanzee Ys -- an indication that these chromosomes have evolved more quickly than the rest of their respective genomes over the 6 million years since they emerged from a common ancestor. The findings are published online this week in the journal Nature.

I have this impression that your fundamentalist religious views are so extreme that you may actually pose a danger to those around you.

Thanks for proving my point. The reason why humans (and Neanderthals and Denisovans) only have 23 pairs is because one of our chromosomes (chromosome 2, the second largest chromosome) is actually two separate ancestral chromosomes fused together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

The evidence for this includes:
The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[6][7]
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[8]
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[9]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [9]

Sorry, putz, no fairytales needed. Just science.

Sorry,putz, real scientific evidence.I was predicting this argument you're exposing your ignorance again.

There is no evidence of chromosome fusion in mammals. It is a lie that one in every thousand babies have a fused chromosome.This claim comes from Robertsonian Translocations, these translocations are not fused chromosomes and does not change the chromosome number.scientific facts refute chromosome fusion can occur in apes or humans for that matter.

Can you recognize conjecture. Have you seen the two chromosomes ? The differences are so much there is no mechanism to rearrange genes like they claimed happened.

".... because "they" are co-conspirators in the grand, global conspiracy of those atheistic evilutionists".

There we are. I fixed your post.

Have a good day monkey boy, sorry i had to expose your ignorance but someone had to.

Notice that your "Y" chromosome conspiracy theory seems like not much of a conspiracy theory at all

Jan. 15, 2010 — Contrary to a widely held scientific theory that the mammalian Y chromosome is slowly decaying or stagnating, new evidence suggests that in fact the Y is actually evolving quite rapidly through continuous, wholesale renovation. By conducting the first comprehensive interspecies comparison of Y chromosomes, Whitehead Institute researchers have found considerable differences in the genetic sequences of the human and chimpanzee Ys -- an indication that these chromosomes have evolved more quickly than the rest of their respective genomes over the 6 million years since they emerged from a common ancestor. The findings are published online this week in the journal Nature.

I have this impression that your fundamentalist religious views are so extreme that you may actually pose a danger to those around you.

Speculative,no evidence, faulty assumption.

Sorry,putz, real scientific evidence.I was predicting this argument you're exposing your ignorance again.

There is no evidence of chromosome fusion in mammals. It is a lie that one in every thousand babies have a fused chromosome.This claim comes from Robertsonian Translocations, these translocations are not fused chromosomes and does not change the chromosome number.scientific facts refute chromosome fusion can occur in apes or humans for that matter.

Can you recognize conjecture. Have you seen the two chromosomes ? The differences are so much there is no mechanism to rearrange genes like they claimed happened.

".... because "they" are co-conspirators in the grand, global conspiracy of those atheistic evilutionists".

There we are. I fixed your post.

Keep your responses on topic please.

orogenicman said:
Thanks for proving my point. The reason why humans (and Neanderthals and Denisovans) only have 23 pairs is because one of our chromosomes (chromosome 2, the second largest chromosome) is actually two separate ancestral chromosomes fused together.

The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[6][7]
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[8]
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[9]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [9]

YWC said:

There is no evidence of chromosome fusion in mammals.

Yeah, and vaccines cause autism. You must be a member of that Texas six flags over Jesus church that convinced the congregation that vaccines were the devil's work, and ended up giving their fucking children the measles, the No. 1 preventable viral disease. No evidence? Are you fucking nutz? You need to check your pants, man, because damn.

EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET HAS CHROMOSOME 2, AND IT IS A FUSED CHROMOSOME. There is nothing unambiguous about this. Many researchers are now working with genetic material from Chromosome 2 because it has quite a few genes on it suspected of causing disease. And every single one of those researchers will tell you that it is a fused gene. The fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate. This is heavily documented in the scientific literature. You really shouldn't be getting your information from Casey Luskin, who is a friggin lawyer, not a scientist. You guys have so much in common with Climate change deniers, it's incredible, because they get their information from a friggin massage therapist and a former disc jockey. Congratulations.

The Mystery of the Missing Chromosome (With A Special Guest Appearance from Facebook Creationists) : The Loom

http://www.indiana.edu/~ensiweb/chrom.surviv.html

Last edited:

I tend to agree with Hollie. I think that if you actually accepted even one ounce of truth of about the scientific method, your head would explode, so you should probably stay away from small children and salad bars, just in case a one in a million event actually happens.

Last edited:

"... because I say so."

I should advise that you appear to be the intractable zealot when you hand-wave off anything that contradicts your uneducated and specious opinions.

Last edited:
orogenicman said:

YWC said:

Yeah, and vaccines cause autism. You must be a member of that Texas six flags over Jesus church that convinced the congregation that vaccines were the devil's work, and ended up giving their fucking children the measles, the No. 1 preventable viral disease. No evidence? Are you fucking nutz? You need to check your pants, man, because damn.

EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET HAS CHROMOSOME 2, AND IT IS A FUSED CHROMOSOME. There is nothing unambiguous about this. Many researchers are now working with genetic material from Chromosome 2 because it has quite a few genes on it suspected of causing disease. And every single one of those researchers will tell you that it is a fused gene. The fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate. This is heavily documented in the scientific literature. You really shouldn't be getting your information from Casey Luskin, who is a friggin lawyer, not a scientist. You guys have so much in common with Climate change deniers, it's incredible, because they get their information from a friggin massage therapist and a former disc jockey. Congratulations.

The Mystery of the Missing Chromosome (With A Special Guest Appearance from Facebook Creationists) : The Loom

Survival of Chromosomal Changes

Will you stop with this wishful speculation. I am still waiting for you to show a mechanism that will produce a new gene ? it's not just one gene but 41 new genes that would have to be produced for the morphological changes that would make an ape in to a human.

Your theory is dead without this mechanism.

Last edited by a moderator:

I tend to agree with Hollie. I think that if you actually accepted even one ounce of truth of about the scientific method, your head would explode, so you should probably stay away from small children and salad bars, just in case a one in a million event actually happens.

Further ignorance if you to agree with hollie on anything. she is so blinded by her hate.

"... because I say so."

I should advise that you appear to be the intractable zealot when you hand-wave off anything that contradicts your uneducated and specious opinions.

Fact ! it's pure speculation,with nothing to back up this speculation in the way of data.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Rr0Ib6CfQ]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 3 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0BW2y7t1U]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 5 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPzomXJ_1Fg]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 6 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbcRmsuxA8g]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 7 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-lMwHU8eU]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 8 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAKFQ0eHpNc]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 9 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jppnxjzrNc]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 10 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrkKE0i9Kr4]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 11 13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7NUuubJYE]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 12/13 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX7Sz8s89eI]Evolutionary THEORY, Refutation of Chromosome 2 Fusion 13/13 - YouTube[/ame]

"... because I say so."

Fact ! it's pure speculation,with nothing to back up this speculation in the way of data.

I see. You need to invent a conspiracy theory in order to safeguard you preconceived notions about the gods.

orogenicman said:

YWC said:

Survival of Chromosomal Changes

Will you stop with this wishful speculation. I am still waiting for you to show a mechanism that will produce a new gene ? it's not just one gene but 41 new genes that would have to be produced for the morphological changes that would make an ape in to a human.

Will you stop with the willful lies? Of course you won't. What would you need to do to change an ape into a human being? Nothing you dumbass, because - clue - human beings ARE apes (except you, of course. You devolved into slime a long time ago.).

As for mechanisms that will produce new genes:

http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/origins-of-new-genes-and-pseudogenes-835

Read it and weep.

Last edited:
you wish!
as to recessive traits they do appear every so often...my mom was a breeder and anytime a recessive trait appeared the pup or pups would be killed to prevent what you just mentioned.

Making shit up now ? I to breed horses and boxers and have never seen what you just made up. maybe your mother is breeding to close.
no that would be you making shit up....
she bread Belgian Tervurens

the desired characteristics for theses dogs are very strict..

making this statement: "anytime a recessive trait appeared the pup or pups would be killed to prevent what you just mentioned", true....
like everything you've claimed to have witnessed or done has zero credibility.

Forum List

Back