Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?

Check your local Farm Bureau Insurance Office. Insurance (once you are out of the service) is another one of the those things best handled in person. My brother-in-law moved down here from Murfreesboro,TN. He now has more cars and bigger house than had there, but I gave him my Farm Bureau agent's card, and he says he is paying significantly less than he was in Murfreesboro, now. It's not just for farmers anymore, ya know.
I just now negotiated a policy from Progressive for 6 months for a little more than I was paying monthly with Safeco.

I suspect Safeco was giving me a screw job.

I haven't filed a claim for 40 years or more......and I really resent them charging me so much simply to pay for all of the other policy holders.

Last time I filed an accident claim was with Allstate, and the damages were from damage the federal government did to my car when they shipped it from Hawaii to San Diego. This was back in 1977. They would only cover half of the damages.

The only other thing that happened was 6 years ago a Dump Truck clipped my wife when she was waiting to make a left turn into the salvage yard here in Clarksville. The owner of the trucking company paid for all of the repairs.

That wasn't what I said, of course he's not just dropping by unannounced when it comes to the PM. I said their 'press' couldn't figure out why he was there. Obviously THEY weren't told he was coming or they wouldn't be asking why.

It appears Obama is doing Biden's job.
While it's not known exactly what the meeting was about, a Downing Street spokesperson said the visit was an "informal courtesy drop-in" as part of Obama's visit to London, according to news reports.

"President Obama's team made contact and obviously the prime minister was very happy to meet with him and discuss the work of the Obama Foundation," the spokesperson said.

1710798618739.png

I just now negotiated a policy from Progressive for 6 months for a little more than I was paying monthly with Safeco.

I suspect Safeco was giving me a screw job.

I haven't filed a claim for 40 years or more......and I really resent them charging me so much simply to pay for all of the other policy holders.

Last time I filed an accident claim was with Allstate, and the damages were from damage the federal government did to my car when they shipped it from Hawaii to San Diego. This was back in 1977. They would only cover half of the damages.

The only other thing that happened was 6 years ago a Dump Truck clipped my wife when she was waiting to make a left turn into the salvage yard here in Clarksville. The owner of the trucking company paid for all of the repairs.
Yep. Not right, but seen it happen before.
We have been lucky. Only car insurance claim this century was when both vehicles hit by softball size hail, along with our roof, during the Jackson tornadoes that hit Union University.

Does Obama think he's still POTUS?

Even the Brits don't know what he's doing there.

You don't think he's peddling influence like Joe and Hunter do you?

He's visiting for the thrill of it. Prime minister Sunak is a cross-dresser, and Barrack is a stud in the eyes of those guys.

Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?​

Michelle Obama is considering an emergency run for president due to concerns over Biden's age, so former President Obama is meeting with world leaders to inform them.
Nice conjecture . But there are ultra safe telephone lines to avoid travelling .
And , regardless ,Michael could never stand the downside of being outed as a man

Asking for help in the destruction of America....

A little bit of help from his Globalist British friends??

Spying? and shit like that? :dunno:

Forum List

Back