Why is society not accepting of people with Dark skin?

So you are calling white people too stupid to understand what one Black person does can not be attributed to and entire race?
laugh.gif
So, you're saying that your stupidity isn't indicative of your entire race?
No. I'm saying Black people are smart enough to not think all white people are stupid as you are.
laugh.gif

You should have more respect for your fellow white people to lump them all in a category called stupid. I know for a fact they are not as stupid as you think.
No, you're saying exactly what I said you were saying. You're just too stupid to get out of it. :laugh:
I dont want to get out of it. You are saying white people are stupid and you are too stupid to realize your wrong.
laugh.gif
That's "you're wrong", stupid. Oh, the irony. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I did that to see if you would catch my error. Go ahead and admit someone pointed it out to you.
laugh.gif

So, you're saying that your stupidity isn't indicative of your entire race?
No. I'm saying Black people are smart enough to not think all white people are stupid as you are.
laugh.gif

You should have more respect for your fellow white people to lump them all in a category called stupid. I know for a fact they are not as stupid as you think.
No, you're saying exactly what I said you were saying. You're just too stupid to get out of it. :laugh:
I dont want to get out of it. You are saying white people are stupid and you are too stupid to realize your wrong.
laugh.gif
I did that to see if you would catch my error. Go ahead and admit someone pointed it out to you.
laugh.gif
Sure you did. Admit your stupidity, porch monkey.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You passed the test cave monkey. Barely.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you embarrassed about what people of your ract are doing in Ferguson? Are you capable of shame?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you embarrassed about what people of your ract are doing in Ferguson? Are you capable of shame?
No. Why would I be ashamed of what someone I dont know did? Are you ashamed of your KKK brothers?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There should be a comma after "test", dumbshit. You're not a very fast learner, are you? I've tried to educate you but you just can't seem to grasp what comes easily to a 5th grader. No wonder you're on welfare.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There should be a comma after "test", dumbshit. You're not a very fast learner, are you? I've tried to educate you but you just can't seem to grasp what comes easily to a 5th grader. No wonder you're on welfare.
No monkey. There is no need for a comma. The sentence was made for you to read without pausing. You monkeys have problems with grammar.

I see/hear people making fun of others for having dark skin, even people of the same race will put "Darker" people down.. Why are we so caught up on skin color?

I don’t know if that is the case some of my cousins in one branch of the family have very dark skin for white people; it is like they have a sun tan year round. They also and coal black hair. My grandmother had the same kind of skin. When we have our family reunions, I have never heard anyone comment on it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No monkey. There is no need for a comma. The sentence was made for you to read without pausing. You monkeys have problems with grammar.
Uh, yeah, there is. If you could speak the English language you would know that, simpleton.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Uh, yeah, there is. If you could speak the English language you would know that, simpleton.
You failed the test cave monkey. There was no pause.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
In the US, the comma goes in the quotes.
For example:
There should be a comma after "test," ya dumb shit.

I see/hear people making fun of others for having dark skin, even people of the same race will put "Darker" people down.. Why are we so caught up on skin color?
Just this summer a couple of us white guys were comparing tans...

Here is my take on this relevant question.
I believe there is only one sin and it is selfishness.
Believing yourself to be more important than anyone else can take many paths.
One way is to stroke your ego by feeling superior to others for a variety of reasons.
Skin color is just one of the many reasons to choose from. The selfish individual will shift reasons, or targets to the same end as situations present themselves. I don't need to list examples here, do I ?
The able bodied man who uses a wheelchair is selfishly and unjustifiably soliciting the sympathy and good-will of others. Those who pathologically cry racism are no better. It is sometimes nothing more than a pathetic cry of look at poor poor me. They come from a higher moral position than you.
There is also an element of the bully using skin color/shade as a tool to one's own selfish ends.
These free public forums attract and host embedded name-calling provocateur trolls who use their jibberish to create Hate & Discontentment for their own amusement. Makes the selfish and mean feel good about themselves, don' you know
JMO
Good luck with the paper and Happy Thanksgiving

laugh.gif
Should read "You failed the test, cave monkey". You're a lost cause.

laugh.gif
Doesnt matter what you think it should read. It was written the way I intended. Youre a lost monkey.

laugh.gif

The period goes in the quotes.

It should read, "[y]ou failed the test, cave monkey." You're a lost cause.

Wrong on both.

Wrong on both.
I agree you are wrong on both. Thanks for attempting to be a man and admitting it.

Wrong on both.
Link?

Forum List

Back