Why is the country MORE divided than it was 8 years ago?

Why, because it's darn scary out there. lots of changes the last 30 years and not many good ones for the average working person.

Obviously I do know what they mean. Deflecting from the point is not really obscuring the facts.

No, you don't. Racists and racism are not opinions. Racism is quite obvious. You just can't assign racism simply because one is not white.

Your DumBama example is a perfect one. The issue was where he was born, and you decided that was racist. WTF is racist about questioning where one was born? Nothing even hints racism there, it's just that because DumBama is a half-breed, you assume race must be the motive.

The motive was to try and find a way where he could be disqualified being President because he's a Democrat, not because he's a Mulatto. You just decided it was because of race without even the hint of evidence. You just decided it was racist.

Obviously I do know what they mean. Deflecting from the point is not really obscuring the facts.

No, you don't. Racists and racism are not opinions. Racism is quite obvious. You just can't assign racism simply because one is not white.

Your DumBama example is a perfect one. The issue was where he was born, and you decided that was racist. WTF is racist about questioning where one was born? Nothing even hints racism there, it's just that because DumBama is a half-breed, you assume race must be the motive.

The motive was to try and find a way where he could be disqualified being President because he's a Democrat, not because he's a Mulatto. You just decided it was because of race without even the hint of evidence. You just decided it was racist.
Yes i do. I never claimed they were opinions. Where did you get that idea?

I didnt decide it was racist. It was proven by the inbred cave chimps actions. You dont question a vetted Black person about their citizenship credentials unless you are brain numbed racist. Its just like the southern strategy. You dont come out and call him a ******. You make references to the fact that he is Black and therefore inherently untrustworthy.

I didnt decide it was racist. It was proven by the inbred cave chimps actions. You dont question a vetted Black person about their citizenship credentials unless you are brain numbed racist. Its just like the southern strategy. You dont come out and call him a ******. You make references to the fact that he is Black and therefore inherently untrustworthy.

Which nobody on the right ever did.

Yes, you did decide it was racist because it was your opinion and a bad one at that. You have no evidence to support your claim, no evidence that shows anything of race was part of the issue, you just decided to insert race as a motive yourself.

It's just as ridiculous as watching a football game and saying the white guy that tackled the guy with the ball was racist because the guy carrying the ball was black. His race had nothing to do with it. The motive was to stop "whoever" from scoring points against his team. It's not a racism issue---you just decided to make it one.

Which nobody on the right ever did.

Yes, you did decide it was racist because it was your opinion and a bad one at that. You have no evidence to support your claim, no evidence that shows anything of race was part of the issue, you just decided to insert race as a motive yourself.

It's just as ridiculous as watching a football game and saying the white guy that tackled the guy with the ball was racist because the guy carrying the ball was black. His race had nothing to do with it. The motive was to stop "whoever" from scoring points against his team. It's not a racism issue---you just decided to make it one.
Most of the clowns on the right bit the bait.

I decided it was racist based on the facts.

You simple explanation is like comparing apples and oranges and about as convincing. His race had everything to do with it.

Most of the clowns on the right bit the bait.

I decided it was racist based on the facts.

You simple explanation is like comparing apples and oranges and about as convincing. His race had everything to do with it.

Okay, then prove it. Prove that it isn't an opinion and a "fact" as you claim. After all, if it is a fact, then it must have evidence in order for it to be a fact. If you don't have evidence, then it's an opinion.

There is no getting around it. We are WAY more divided than we were 8 years ago.

Why?
because Obama is a race baiter. because the democrats campaign was based on racism and they elected to divide a nation and fan the flames of racism in effort to drive votes.

Not a one of you can explain why growing division is bad. The country is divided rhetoric is pure crap. It has always been divided. We as a nation are divided by race, class, region, religion, politics, and the liust goes on. As division grows perhaps it runs better.

Not a one of you can explain why growing division is bad. The country is divided rhetoric is pure crap. It has always been divided. We as a nation are divided by race, class, region, religion, politics, and the liust goes on. As division grows perhaps it runs better.

Better? No.

More urgently. Yes.

Turnout was down due to high negs but if you have better candidates, you get more involvement and assumingly a more involved electorate which is good for all of us

I can't believe I"m actually agreeing with you on something, but I am here.

Who says this melting pot is the greatest idea? I never thought it was. That's because different people think different ways, and what more harmony can we have than having groups of people with similar interests, politics, religion, live together?

I can't believe I"m actually agreeing with you on something, but I am here.

Who says this melting pot is the greatest idea? I never thought it was. That's because different people think different ways, and what more harmony can we have than having groups of people with similar interests, politics, religion, live together?
The English said that about the Germans Irish Italians Greeks Mexicans Muslims and blacks but the melting pot proves you wrong.

Bad things happen when people are impoverished and not raised right

Why, because it's darn scary out there. lots of changes the last 30 years and not many good ones for the average working person.
The Preppy Republic

The ruling class ordered integration of the workplace in order to break up the solidarity of the unions. There are no Liberals; they all work for the Right Wing in that and many other ways. Their whole agenda is designed to insult, disgust, and threaten the sons of the White working class. The goal of these obvious snobs is to trick us into supporting the ideology supporting Right Wing economics.

The English said that about the Germans Irish Italians Greeks Mexicans Muslims and blacks but the melting pot proves you wrong.

What does impoverishment and not being raised right have to do with what I wrote?

What does impoverishment and not being raised right have to do with what I wrote?
We don't have a problem with rich blacks Mexicans and Arabs.

Forum List

Back