Why is the country MORE divided than it was 8 years ago?

So no one, got it. Why didn't you just say none. Lol!

That's why your opinion is worth little.
Who ever said that the Irish were not racist? It is a White country, for fucks sake.

You accused the US as being racist and intolerant, you have no clue as to whether we are or are not.
I spent 45 years in the USA as the child of a mixed marriage. I have more than a clue.

Wow making it up as you go! Cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. ....

Be sure to stay away.

You accused the US as being racist and intolerant, you have no clue as to whether we are or are not.
I spent 45 years in the USA as the child of a mixed marriage. I have more than a clue.

Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. If you have nothing to say, silence is the way to go.

Glad you went to the white part of Europe so you can denigrate America. My son is moving from Europe back to the US for a better life. Glad you found a better life.
I feel sorry for him, my life in Europe has been incredible. I have sat here and sadly watched America, go down the drain. I did not move here to denigrate it, I had more respect for it than that. My wife and I have watched America, become a second class country because of the people on the right, who now try to blame it on the left.

Don't feel sorry for him, he hates Europe, he is happy to leave, just as I am happy here. I love my life, my freedom, my family. Europe is okay to visit but I'd never live in that world.

Your opinion is it is a second class country, I see us as moving forward.

Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. If you have nothing to say, silence is the way to go.

Glad you went to the white part of Europe so you can denigrate America. My son is moving from Europe back to the US for a better life. Glad you found a better life.
Most of Europe is White.
Really? Lol! I have been there, it is very white, to white for me.

I feel sorry for him, my life in Europe has been incredible. I have sat here and sadly watched America, go down the drain. I did not move here to denigrate it, I had more respect for it than that. My wife and I have watched America, become a second class country because of the people on the right, who now try to blame it on the left.

It was the left that was in charge while we became a second class country. And you blame it on the right. That makes no sense.
It began with the Bush administration.

Don't feel sorry for him, he hates Europe, he is happy to leave, just as I am happy here. I love my life, my freedom, my family. Europe is okay to visit but I'd never live in that world.

I love Europe. You cannot be in a discussion without putting your words in someone's mouth.

Who ever said that the Irish were not racist? It is a White country, for fucks sake.

Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. ....

Be sure to stay away.
Oh no, I am around a lot. I am in New York City 2-3 times a year.

Because the political elite realized that pitting us against each other is the easiest way to stay in power. Divide and conquer.

And the american people are dumb enough to fall for it every time. We will elect people we hate just to make sure the other guy doesn't win.

I love Europe. You cannot be in a discussion without putting your words in someone's mouth.

I didn't, you felt sorry for my son, don't he is happy to leave. You found your paradise, good for you. My son, my wife and myself find our paradise here in the US. I don't consider the US a second class country. Your idea the right is ruining America is also an opinion that I don't share with you.

Be sure to stay away.
Oh no, I am around a lot. I am in New York City 2-3 times a year.

So sorry you have to comeback to this second rate country. Lol!

The country cannot be united. It IS divided by class, race, religion, location, etc. Always has been. Class division is going to rise big time.

Forum List

Back