Why is the country MORE divided than it was 8 years ago?

We don't have a problem with rich blacks Mexicans and Arabs.

We do with rich white people though..........

How one raises their family or where they live has nothing to do with the melting pot. The melting pot doesn't help either of those things.

I think all PEOPLE should be treated the same. Their race means nothing to me.

Seems it does. You think people treated Obama differently because of his skin color. He was treated the same as any other liberal and yet you claimed racism. Why is that?
You people hate liberals, just as you hate Blacks.

"You people"? As bigoted as it gets.

I don't hate anyone, it is not in my DNA. I don't understand some liberals but I don't hate them. As far as me hating blacks? You are projecting your hate on me. Very strange thing for you to do.
Only when referring to race, religion, nationality, not political affiliation, you are you people.

Well who am I than? I didn't vote for Hillary, McCain, Obama or Trump, who am I that is "you" you refer to?

How many blacks are elected in your country? It must be 30% of your country since you are so open and no racist.

He's not smart enough to grasp the difference between those. You are not a Democrat, that's all he grasps. And the term for not a Democrat is "Republican." He drools a lot

I think all PEOPLE should be treated the same. Their race means nothing to me.

Seems it does. You think people treated Obama differently because of his skin color. He was treated the same as any other liberal and yet you claimed racism. Why is that?

I don't hate anyone, it is not in my DNA. I don't understand some liberals but I don't hate them. As far as me hating blacks? You are projecting your hate on me. Very strange thing for you to do.
Only when referring to race, religion, nationality, not political affiliation, you are you people.

Well who am I than? I didn't vote for Hillary, McCain, Obama or Trump, who am I that is "you" you refer to?

How many blacks are elected in your country? It must be 30% of your country since you are so open and no racist.
30% of what? Most of the Blacks are Africans living here. What per cent of American elected officials are not American citizens?

30% of what? Most of the Blacks are Africans living here. What per cent of American elected officials are not American citizens?

You are the one with no elected black officials calling other countries racist, not me. You like to project your racism on other countries. Pretty dishonest of you.

I think he meant party not country. How many blacks are elected in white Democrat districts? Name some

You are the one with no elected black officials calling other countries racist, not me. You like to project your racism on other countries. Pretty dishonest of you.
Considering the number of Black citizens, the number of Blacks holding political office is probably proportionate

I think he meant party not country. How many blacks are elected in white Democrat districts? Name some
You have no idea what we are even discussing.

Considering the number of Black citizens, the number of Blacks holding political office is probably proportionate

So no one, got it. Why didn't you just say none. Lol!

That's why your opinion is worth little.

You have no idea what we are even discussing.

OK, so name blacks who were elected in white districts in "your country"

Who ever said that the Irish were not racist? It is a White country, for fucks sake.

Who ever said that the Irish were not racist? It is a White country, for fucks sake.

You accused the US as being racist and intolerant, you have no clue as to whether we are or are not.

You accused the US as being racist and intolerant, you have no clue as to whether we are or are not.
I spent 45 years in the USA as the child of a mixed marriage. I have more than a clue.

I spent 45 years in the USA as the child of a mixed marriage. I have more than a clue.

Wow making it up as you go! Cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. If you have nothing to say, silence is the way to go.

Are you really this pathetic? I am an American citizen who left America for a better life in Europe 20 years ago. If you have nothing to say, silence is the way to go.

Glad you went to the white part of Europe so you can denigrate America. My son is moving from Europe back to the US for a better life. Glad you found a better life.

Glad you went to the white part of Europe so you can denigrate America. My son is moving from Europe back to the US for a better life. Glad you found a better life.
I feel sorry for him, my life in Europe has been incredible. I have sat here and sadly watched America, go down the drain. I did not move here to denigrate it, I had more respect for it than that. My wife and I have watched America, become a second class country because of the people on the right, who now try to blame it on the left.

Most of Europe is White.

There is no getting around it. We are WAY more divided than we were 8 years ago.

Why?

probably because a half-black president brought out the latent racism that exists among many southern uneducated, bigoted, frightened, white males......
With folks like Trump championing tacit racist and xenophobic demagoguery, the country has witnessed a cold-civil-war.

What does a bigoted asshole like you call the folks in PA, WI, and MI that voted for Trump?

I feel sorry for him, my life in Europe has been incredible. I have sat here and sadly watched America, go down the drain. I did not move here to denigrate it, I had more respect for it than that. My wife and I have watched America, become a second class country because of the people on the right, who now try to blame it on the left.

It was the left that was in charge while we became a second class country. And you blame it on the right. That makes no sense.

Forum List

Back