Why is the country MORE divided than it was 8 years ago?

Plenty. You clowns decide that you want to question the citizenship of a Black person that has won the office of POTUS? Then you wonder why everyone laughs at you alt-right buffoons.

Yes, because his mother did live out of the country around his birth. His father was not an American. It had nothing to do with his race.
She lived in Hawaii. How is that out of the country?

And then that racism was carefully curated by Trump demanding Obama's birth certificate in 2011.

WTF does his birth certificate have to do with race?

Then you wonder why nobody takes you leftist seriously when you make up these race charges. Democrats are the boy that cried wolf.
Plenty. You clowns decide that you want to question the citizenship of a Black person that has won the office of POTUS? Then you wonder why everyone laughs at you alt-right buffoons.

You know, while the birther attacks may have been driven because he's "different" (i.e. black), the attack itself had nothing to do with his race, it was about his status as a US citizen.

Sorry..............that one example isn't racist in my book, even if the thing that drove it was.
The reasoning behind it was racist. If he had been white no one would have even brought it up after he became POTUS.

There was never a doubt he was a citizen...you don't think this is checked out before running? Only a total moron sees it otherwise.

I guess that means that there are a lot of morons in this country, because there are STILL people out there who think Obama is a foreigner from Kenya.

Even if he was, he would still be considered an American citizen due to his mother being an American citizen.

You know that, and I know that. Even if Obama HAD been born in Kenya, his mother was still a US citizen, and he would have been a US citizen born abroad.

However.................those facts aren't going to change the mind of the 30 percent that still believe the birther issue.

And then that racism was carefully curated by Trump demanding Obama's birth certificate in 2011.

Then you wonder why nobody takes you leftist seriously when you make up these race charges. Democrats are the boy that cried wolf.

You know, while the birther attacks may have been driven because he's "different" (i.e. black), the attack itself had nothing to do with his race, it was about his status as a US citizen.

Sorry..............that one example isn't racist in my book, even if the thing that drove it was.
The reasoning behind it was racist. If he had been white no one would have even brought it up after he became POTUS.

Like I said, even if the thing driving the attacks was based in racism, the birther issue itself isn't.

You know that, and I know that. Even if Obama HAD been born in Kenya, his mother was still a US citizen, and he would have been a US citizen born abroad.

However.................those facts aren't going to change the mind of the 30 percent that still believe the birther issue.

Exactly. After all, John McCain was not born in the US, but his parents were US citizens. The left tried to make that in issue as well, but because McCain lost, it was quickly dropped and wasn't nearly as large as the Kenya claims.

Like I said, even if the thing driving the attacks was based in racism, the birther issue itself isn't.
How do you separate the 2 and pretend it wasnt racist?

Yes, because his mother did live out of the country around his birth. His father was not an American. It had nothing to do with his race.

She lived in Indonesia as well.

She lived in Indonesia as well.
Not when he was born. They had a birth certificate for godsake and the looneys still believed Drumpf.

And when people on the right said he was born in Kenya...I'm sure that had a lot to do with his policies.
And when people on the right said he was a Muslim...I'm sure that had a lot to do with his policies.
And when people on the right said that Ms. Clinton was a lesbian...I'm sure that had a lot to do with her policies
And when Mr. Trump said that he would ban Muslims from entering the nation, I'm sure that had nothing to do with race.
And when Mr. Trump said that "they may have to move to another state" after being asked on 60 Minutes last week about how a reversal of Roe would effect women, that had nothing to do with sexism.
In the last month before becoming a lame duck president, GWB's Treasury Secretary added $1T (770B to be precise) to the federal debt. Outrage from the right was zero.

Tell us some more stories about how the right wing is policy driven.

Not when he was born. They had a birth certificate for godsake and the looneys still believed Drumpf.

That's why there was a debate in the first place. It had nothing to do with his race. Like I said, the left went after McCain for the same reason.

That's why there was a debate in the first place. It had nothing to do with his race. Like I said, the left went after McCain for the same reason.
There was debate because it was a racist action in the first place. No one went after McCain until Obamas citizenship was questioned.

Of course it was an issue after racists went after Obama. Pretending it wasnt racist is silly.

No. saying it is is silly.

Maybe you should go to dictionary.com and look up the words racism and racist.
I disagree. Actually believing it wasnt racist is pretty much idiotic.

Why would I look up racism and racist? I already know what they mean.

Forum List

Back