Why is the country MORE divided than it was 8 years ago?

Looks like kaz hit it a nerve with you.
Not at all, some people just need a mirror.

Coming from you, classic. Look Archie Bunker, politics is a blood sport. You need to put aside your racist bigotry and realize blacks can handle it just fine. In fact they can handle it like they were white ...
This however, is a racist statement.

He was accusing you of racism, with sarcasm.
Wow, I did not even see your lips move.

Dude. I'm starting to feel pity for you.

Speak for your own stupid self. You know nothing about me, but you posts this idiotic rant.

Coming from you, classic. Look Archie Bunker, politics is a blood sport. You need to put aside your racist bigotry and realize blacks can handle it just fine. In fact they can handle it like they were white ...
I am not the racist. I come from a mixed marriage which means that I view the different sides with equal suspicion.

Ditto, so do I. My wife is Korean, so my kids are half Korean. The difference between us is that I think other races can be treated the same as whites while you think blacks can't handle it and can't be the same. That's racist, Holmes. I treat Obama like he's white. Just makes you cringe, doesn't it? Come to terms with your own bigoted views before throwing your judgmental crap out there at others
I think all PEOPLE should be treated the same. Their race means nothing to me.

You should not pity a good sense of humor.

In 1984 speak, yeah. Yes, in your racist mind we cannot treat a black liberal like a white liberal. That is "Truth."

So why can't we treat a black like a white? You think blacks are more stupid? You think blacks are lazier? Why can't we treat blacks like whites in your little bigoted mind?
Speak for your own stupid self. You know nothing about me, but you posts this idiotic rant.

I am not the racist. I come from a mixed marriage which means that I view the different sides with equal suspicion.

And you don't view Democrats with any suspicion, liar

In 1984 speak, yeah. Yes, in your racist mind we cannot treat a black liberal like a white liberal. That is "Truth."

So why can't we treat a black like a white? You think blacks are more stupid? You think blacks are lazier? Why can't we treat blacks like whites in your little bigoted mind?

Calling you a racist is racist. Damn, you're fucking stupid

You can't make up dumb like that, can you?

You must have missed this.

Conservative republicans were just as harsh with Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and HIllary Clinton.

What ONE thing do all these people have in common?

It's not skin color. That doesn't seem to effect the response of the Right.

It's not gender, Being male didn't get Bill, John, or Barack and slack.

It is them being liberal democrats.

That was the point that Papageorgio was making and you really should have been able to see that.

If you really couldn't that shows that you are so closed minded that you can't even hear what we are saying.

If you were just being a jerk, knock it off.

Either way, stop screwing around and address what he is actually saying.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's a message board, racist douche bag, anyone can comment

You can't make up dumb like that, can you?

No. Really. NOt. My imagination fails.

You must have missed this.

Conservative republicans were just as harsh with Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and HIllary Clinton.

What ONE thing do all these people have in common?

It's not skin color. That doesn't seem to effect the response of the Right.

It's not gender, Being male didn't get Bill, John, or Barack and slack.

It is them being liberal democrats.

That was the point that Papageorgio was making and you really should have been able to see that.

If you really couldn't that shows that you are so closed minded that you can't even hear what we are saying.

If you were just being a jerk, knock it off.

Either way, stop screwing around and address what he is actually saying.

He sees it, that's not his position. He thinks blacks are inferior and aren't capable of being treated like they were white and we need to take it easier on them or we are racist. He is actually a racist, he doesn't just play one on message boards. That's why he doesn't see it. In his mind, you cannot treat blacks like they were white. They can't handle it

Ditto, so do I. My wife is Korean, so my kids are half Korean. The difference between us is that I think other races can be treated the same as whites while you think blacks can't handle it and can't be the same. That's racist, Holmes. I treat Obama like he's white. Just makes you cringe, doesn't it? Come to terms with your own bigoted views before throwing your judgmental crap out there at others

Then why have you been arguing all this time we need to take it easier on Obama than if he was white?

Ah, when you were calling us all a bunch of racists, it was a joke! Wow, you're a hoot.

Racist asshole. You got caught in your bigotry and now you're trying to lie your way out of it

the internet with all the fake news, meant to divide us... you not only have to differ with the other side, you must HATE the other side...

BS, it was the divider in chief that you fools put in the whitehouse. Obama hates the USA and was determined to bring it down to punish it for its success and "racism".

BTW, Obama is only HALF black. Do you understand that?

You are the one accusing the US of being racist. I asked you how many black heads of state in Europe?

Mixed? You mean a man and a woman?

There is no getting around it. We are WAY more divided than we were 8 years ago. Why?
Predictably, both ends are pointing the finger at the other here. And, of course, they're both right. .
Predictably, you avoid the substance and point fingers everywhere thinking it make you look smart.
Yeah, it doesn't take much effort.
It isn't working. You might as well be jerking off.

Seems it does. You think people treated Obama differently because of his skin color. He was treated the same as any other liberal and yet you claimed racism. Why is that?

There is no getting around it. We are WAY more divided than we were 8 years ago. Why?
Predictably, both ends are pointing the finger at the other here. And, of course, they're both right. .
Predictably, you avoid the substance and point fingers everywhere thinking it make you look smart.
Yeah, it doesn't take much effort.
It isn't working. You might as well be jerking off.
Hey, don't get me wrong!

I think your automatic intellectual approach to pretty much EVERYTHING - "It's ALL THEIR fault, THOSE guys, over THERE" - should be considered the MODEL behavior for three-, four-, and five-year old children ALL OVER THE freaking PLANET!

You should be PROUD!

:rock:

Forum List

Back