Why is the left somewhat more subdued (rather than celebrating) re the bogus Trump verdict? 200 million reasons!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Can't get over this!

Trump gets "convicted" and hours later, he gets over $1 million PER GUILTY verdict

THEN even more donations come in and now

it is up to $200 million (possibly more at the time of this posting)!

So yeh...

But actually, full disclosure.. I don't know exactly how subdued leftists in the media might be since I hate leftism more than ever since the fake verdict and don't even bother watching those sick lib stations.. I used to watch a segment here and there... not anymore.

:mad:

Can't get over this!

Trump gets "convicted" and hours later, he gets over $1 million PER GUILTY verdict

So yeh...

But actually, full disclosure.. I don't know exactly how subdued leftists in the media might be since I hate leftism more than ever since the fake verdict and don't even bother watching those sick lib stations.. I used to watch a segment here and there... not anymore.

Maybe the convicted felon should have had you for an attorney. :auiqs.jpg:

Can't get over this!

So yeh...

The point is fork, if you think you're punishing the libs by not watching their media stations, then you have less intelligence than a common garden slug.

Better that you try to think about ways to win! Trump going antiwar is one of the few choicies that he might have to own.

Can't get over this!

So yeh...

1717441245131.png

May we have another?

Forum List

Back