Why is the left still so angry???

Until the economy is 100% nationalized and you have to seek permission to even use the toilet then the left can never be happy.

The far-right has such a drama queen mentality -- a total over reaction to everything.

Free enterprise is alive and well -- as evidenced by the resiliency of the markets during the recent Tea Party Shutdown and near default.

Your freedoms are abundant, as evidenced by your ability to post nonsense on the internet -- your freedom to spew ignorance and hatred like the Westboro Bapists church, no one is shutting them down. No one is coming to your house and throwing your ignorant ass in jail for speaking your mind (as feeble as it may be).

"Communist, dictator, tyrant" -- the fact that your can freely call Obama these names, proves he's not one.

true numbers

truth hurts

as I predicted all mouth and no credible sources ... pops up a number abt he just can't seem to come up with were these numbers came from ... so "ll help you under rea=gan an bush 1, 5 trillion dollars of debt... 3 trillion dollars was caused by rean at 5 trillion dollars of debt in 8 years in office bush caused 10 .5 trillion dollars of debt ... see I can pull numbers out of a hat just like you ... tell us where obams debt came from...

I just gave you some numbers.

Seems to me like you're all mouth because your numbers are bull shit.

Why is it the debt, which was around $9 trillion during Bush and Reagan, was directly their fault and the debt, which is currently around $17 trillion, isn't Obama's.

You're fighting from a position of weakness numbnuts, and you're acting like you're winning the argument.

Fact is, to be a believer in Obamination you have to be in complete denial.

you need to do the research on these numbers and what caused them for me to show you these numbers you will say oh that's a liberal site and they can't be trusted .... you use that to often ... under reagan and you can find this if you google he was the first to raise his budget deficit to 3 trillion dollars ...this is fact ... bush raise another two trillion dollars ...then the rest Bush 2 caused ... look it up for your self ... cause I know any place that i show you you won't accept it ...

true numbers

truth hurts

as I predicted all mouth and no credible sources ... pops up a number abt he just can't seem to come up with were these numbers came from ... so "ll help you under rea=gan an bush 1, 5 trillion dollars of debt... 3 trillion dollars was caused by rean at 5 trillion dollars of debt in 8 years in office bush caused 10 .5 trillion dollars of debt ... see I can pull numbers out of a hat just like you ... tell us where obams debt came from...

Why is it the debt, which was around $9 trillion during Bush and Reagan, was directly their fault and the debt, which is currently around $17 trillion, isn't Obama's.

You're fighting from a position of weakness numbnuts, and you're acting like you're winning the argument.

9 trillion dollars is all on Obama. Muddy's correct. Every black person in America is now a millionaire. True story. And everyone in America that voted for Obama (incl me) is now on welfare, food stamps, obamaphone, medicaid and ........what am I missing Muddy?
Oh I know, we all got a free house paid for by Obama. And a free new car from GM.

Obama has a "direct" credit line to the Treasury. Basically its (credit line) a huge second mortgage on the White House that Obama took out to give us supporters our money.
Obama does not need the Congress to do anything about a budget or spending or anything.
Because Obama has this credit line on the White House. Is that cool or what?

What's really sad is that, after George Bush left office, George had already paid in full the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, paid in full the Medicare part D program and paid in full the bail outs of the financial industry. And the Bush tax cuts had paid for themselves in the increased economic activity right before Bush left office.

And then along comes Obama with his mandate to spend 9 trillion on supporters like me.

Yes, I like that Obama has spent some of his 9 trillion on me. Hope he spends more on me and gives away absolutely nothing to the Repubs who hate him.

Except for Mitch McConnell. He got a couple billion for his state. But he's gonna give it to the poor Democrats in his state. Isn't that nice of Mitch?

To delve further into the truth about Obama's 9 trillion in spending, read more fantasy stories from Muddy.

Tick... tick... tick... tick... still waiting for Billyrock's link. I would hate to think he was caught lying through his teeth... tick... tick... tick... tick...

any thing you want you need to google for your self ... i don't look up information to prove me wrong .. that's your job TI TIC TIC I'll wait ... prove me wrong ...

true numbers

truth hurts

Tell me about it

BWo7BclCQAAPJFj.png

https://blog.compete.com/2013/10/15/obamacare-enrollment-stats/

nothing like a right wing whack job site huh !!!

Tick... tick... tick... tick... still waiting for Billyrock's link. I would hate to think he was caught lying through his teeth... tick... tick... tick... tick...

any thing you want you need to google for your self ... i don't look up information to prove me wrong .. that's your job TI TIC TIC I'll wait ... prove me wrong ...

It is an interesting choice of words when you say ,"I don't look up information to prove me wrong". You also don't seem to look up information to prove yourself right. I suspect you don't look up information at all. You apparently just make up stuff and pretend it's fact. You got caught in a blatant lie. No big deal. I just didn't want you to think you got away with anything.

true numbers

truth hurts

like I said you can spew numbers till your blue in the face for all I care ... to validate those numbers that you're so pround of, you need to tell us where the came from ... I've asked several times, cause I know if I use a source you'll say thats a liberal site and you won't accept it ... so where did the trillions of dollars come from

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- Federal spending is soaring
- Taxes on the "rich" are going up
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- We are doing little to nothing to secure our borders
- The Republican majority in the House is irrelevant and has no power
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it
- W is still being blamed for our economy five years after he left.

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?

If you want mercy, show some contrition.

It is an interesting choice of words when you say ,"I don't look up information to prove me wrong". You also don't seem to look up information to prove yourself right. I suspect you don't look up information at all. You apparently just make up stuff and pretend it's fact. You got caught in a blatant lie. No big deal. I just didn't want you to think you got away with anything.
It is an interesting choice of words when you couldn't prove me wrong ... and you didn't get away with nothing ... I dealt with your types ... your intent is not for me to give you a actual source... your intent is for me to sit and waste my time proving me right searching for thing i already have read and know ...I don't play that game ... its been done to me to many times by your types... just to keep me busy elsewhere just so you can say that's a liberal site and I don't trust it ... hell no you prove me wrong if you can...

Tick.... tick....tick ... tick... I"m still waiting for your link.. tick... tick... tick....

While you are waiting you could always obtain the link you were asked to provide in post #129.

Oh sorry, I guess I should have explained myself instead of just laughing at the silliness of your post and moving on. I'm not sure if I can show you a link to My OPINION unless you just want to read post #129 again. I can show you links of Obama using angry petty rhetoric that leads me to believe that he uses fear mongering and hatred as a way to galvanize his supporters if you want.

Thank you for acknowledging that you have nothing credible on which to base your erroneous opinion regarding Obama and the left.

You won yet again on the budget/debt limit as the Republicans/conservatives/tea party got squat. It's quite a winning streak you have going.

- You got Obamacare
- The "poor" are not only not paying taxes but getting refunds of taxes they didn't pay
- State rights are reduced to only that which the Federal government decides to allow them
- Obama is doing what W did in the Middle East and W is still being blamed for it

You are completely and utterly dominating the Republican party in every conceivable way and you have been for the last decade. So I don't get it, why are you still so angry? You have no tolerance, no empathy, no mercy for those you have utterly crushed. Why? What would it take to get you to pull the stick out? Aren't you getting enough?
Under Republican control in the House we have careened from fiscal crisis to fiscal crisis , shut down the government, threatened default TWICE and witnessed Biblical tantrums and brinksmanship rather than statesmanship.

All this from the party claiming responsibility as its best virtue.

That's what makes Americans so angry with Republicans.

Get rid of Michele Bachmann, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Steve King, Paul Broun, and Rand Paul and we'll be happy

actually Michele Bachmann is dropping out, so I guess that's something

Actually, we need several HUNDRED more just like them to reverse the trends in the first post before we self-destruct.

While you are waiting you could always obtain the link you were asked to provide in post #129.

Oh sorry, I guess I should have explained myself instead of just laughing at the silliness of your post and moving on. I'm not sure if I can show you a link to My OPINION unless you just want to read post #129 again. I can show you links of Obama using angry petty rhetoric that leads me to believe that he uses fear mongering and hatred as a way to galvanize his supporters if you want.

Thank you for acknowledging that you have nothing credible on which to base your erroneous opinion regarding Obama and the left.

I would say he has a erroneous ego ... his opinion is like ass holes everybody has one, some smell worse then others ...

It is an interesting choice of words when you couldn't prove me wrong ... and you didn't get away with nothing ... I dealt with your types ... your intent is not for me to give you a actual source... your intent is for me to sit and waste my time proving me right searching for thing i already have read and know ...I don't play that game ... its been done to me to many times by your types... just to keep me busy elsewhere just so you can say that's a liberal site and I don't trust it ... hell no you prove me wrong if you can...

Do you want a life preserver? You're drowning. You don't really believe that anybody is buying your excuses do you? You made a statement. You refuse to show me evidence that your statement is correct. You now blame me for your refusal to validate your own statement. Seriously?

- You got Obamacare

Could be that cons' stunt cost us $24,000,000,000.

Then again, it could be because the train wreck called Obamacare is scheduled to cost us, meaning those of us who pay taxes, $1.63 Trillion.

- You got Obamacare

because they want a one party system with an executive ruler, not a constitutional republic with a democratic porcess. They want drones in every discussion that will mirror the group think mentality they display and nothing short of full dominance will do.

Beyond that, they've spent the last 15 years or more blaming republicans for every single solitary issue or undesirable outcome of policies they too pushed forward. So naturally, they have gone to the extreme with the blaming and shit throwing. They don't realize it, but they are the tru radical extreme fascists in the US. They just blame the "opposition" for it.

They will be happy when everything they want at any time is given without any debate or argument. Not a second sooner. So either conform or soon they will go after not just republicans, but their own. Much like radical jihadists of the past who began offing each other as not radical enough.

Last edited:

- You got Obamacare

Under Republican control in the House we have careened from fiscal crisis to fiscal crisis , shut down the government, threatened default TWICE and witnessed Biblical tantrums and brinksmanship rather than statesmanship.

All this from the party claiming responsibility as its best virtue.

That's what makes Americans so angry with Republicans.

I copied this from Ann Coulter's column and dare you to read it.

Responding to the people’s will, House Republicans first voted to fund all of government — except Obamacare. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Then the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but merely delay the implementation of Obamacare for one year. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Finally, the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but added a requirement that everyone live under Obamacare. No more special waivers for Congress and their staff, and no waivers for big business without the same waivers for individuals.

Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it. So as you can see, Republicans are the big holdup here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back