Why is there a pope?

So tell my Jesus isn’t the main front of the catholic religion instead of marry?

also, do you believe in Jesus, or do you just follow a religion? Or neither! That’s all that matters
Jesus taught The Way, a Way of Life that is eternal. It begins with discerning the will of the Father in one's own life and being obedient to it. It centers around love of God and love of neighbor. Jesus brought the Word--both the Old and New Testaments (or Covenants). Our Sacramental life covers the events in Jesus own life, and his teachings. When lived to the fullest, we bring peace and love into our family, neighborhood, and work communities--our small portion of the world.

Mary and the Apostles and other Saints, were models during their own times of The Way of Life Christ taught. You might think of them as a Hall of Fame. To say we worship Mary and the Saints is like saying those of the Jewish faith worship Isaiah and King David. Mary, the Apostles and Saints, Isaiah, and King David are simply good people, good models.

Catholicism is largely based on Roman and other sufficiently patriarchal pagan traditions.

And "Evangelical Christianity" is based in Pow-Wow Magic.

The episode at the Temple Mount could not have happened; he would have been tried and executed and the Romans wouldn't have given a shit.
In fact, shortly after it happened he was tried and executed. And you are right, the Romans could not have cared less.
This particular fool is so deluded with his hate that he can not even see
All you have to do is read the NT and the Torah and see for yourself...but you won't.
So if I read the bible I will see something different than the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians.

You are a pimple on Christianity's butt, be careful or you will get popped

book_religion_pie_chart_700.jpg
As opposed to the world's billions of Muslims, Hindus and what's that Chinese religion called?
The Talmud actually mocks the Romans on this very point.
A Roman noble claims that Jews always follow the majority and, I think it's Rabban Shimon Gamliel who answers, which minority as there are, population wise, 4 religions that have at least 1 billion people.
And yes, Christians are taught to read selected verses.
I have yet to meet a Christian who has studies the Torah starting from Genesis, verse 1 through Deuteronomy's last verse; you are told not to do such because you have the NT.
LOL which verse in the bible tells jews not to shower

LOL which verse in the bible tells jews to rock like they are autistic facing a wall, referring to 1 not having taken a shower

Stink on kid thankfully there are only a few people this stupid alive

The number of Jews in the world is still lower than it was in 1939, prior to the Holocaust, according to figures released Tuesday by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. According to the data, there are currently 14,511,000 Jews living in the world, compared to 16,600,000 on the eve of World War II. This number is similar to that in 1922, 96 years ago, when 14 million Jews lived worldwide.

LOL there might be more jews if they were not required to stink so bad
Jews are biblically required to bathe.

Why do Jews shake when they prey...

Why Jews run the world...
Because the other 7 billion people on earth are too busy murdering each other.
There would be many more billions of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Chinese is they observed the Torah.
But they don't because they enjoy committing murder.
Try again stinky

The main issue with bathing on Shabbat has to do with hot water. In order to get hot or warm water to bathe in, the water has to somehow be heated, and heating up liquids is prohibited on Shabbat, not because it’s considered work, but because the Torah specifically prohibits building a fire on the Sabbath (Exodus 35:3).

Now, you might be thinking: but when I take a hot shower, I’m not heating anything up–the water comes out of the tap hot. It’s true, most of us live in houses or apartments that have hot water tanks, with lots of hot water in them. When we turn on the hot water, some of that tank is tapped, and we get a nice steamy shower. But when some of the water in the tank is used, it refills with more water, and that water then has to be heated. So, if you use hot water on Shabbat, you’re causing cold water to be heated up somewhere down the line.

On the face of it, it looks like bathing in hot water on Shabbat is a no-go according to Jewish law. But many modern rabbis have dealt with the plain fact that bathing today is far more common than it was when the Talmud was written, and many people are very uncomfortable when they can’t bathe for even one day. As far back as the early 19th century, Rabbi Akiva Eiger, of Hungary, wrote that someone who was in pain as a result of not bathing, could bathe, even in warm water on Shabbat, provided the water had been heated before Shabbat (Glosses, Rav Akiva Eiger, Orakh Hayim 326:1). Rabbi Eiger’s is a minority opinion, but today many rabbinic authorities will sanction bathing in cold water on Shabbat if it will relieve someone’s discomfort, particularly on a hot day. (Iggerot Moshe OH 4:74)

Then remember to rock like you are autistic
Do you realize how ignorant you are?
You take a shower about half an hour before Shabbos and don't play sports on Shabbos.
You really think Jews don't have air conditioners?
Are you that much of a Red Neck?

And yes, the Hymns Christians chant mindlessly in Church, were written by the Orthodox Jewish King David.

Now tell me why you admire the Christians and Muslims in the Balkans murdering each other.
You are so clueless that I had to point out to you the bible verse that demands that real jews not shower before they rock like autistic outcast.

Jesus was a jew too, until you chanted crucify him because you lost a half penny in the temple dirt.
Jews don't poskin from the Torah without the rules laid out in the mishnah.

To which of the 7 Yeshu's in the Talmud are you referring?

Now tell me why you admire the Christians and Muslims in the Balkans murder each other in autistic fits.
Actually the Muslims always murder a jew first, and the hebs respond with a rocket attack, the end result is Israel a beautiful place not to live

israel-rocket.jpg

The episode at the Temple Mount could not have happened; he would have been tried and executed and the Romans wouldn't have given a shit.
In fact, shortly after it happened he was tried and executed. And you are right, the Romans could not have cared less.
All you have to do is read the NT and the Torah and see for yourself...but you won't.
So if I read the bible I will see something different than the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians.

As opposed to the world's billions of Muslims, Hindus and what's that Chinese religion called?
A Roman noble claims that Jews always follow the majority and, I think it's Rabban Shimon Gamliel who answers, which minority as there are, population wise, 4 religions that have at least 1 billion people.
I have yet to meet a Christian who has studies the Torah starting from Genesis, verse 1 through Deuteronomy's last verse; you are told not to do such because you have the NT.

LOL which verse in the bible tells jews to rock like they are autistic facing a wall, referring to 1 not having taken a shower

The number of Jews in the world is still lower than it was in 1939, prior to the Holocaust, according to figures released Tuesday by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. According to the data, there are currently 14,511,000 Jews living in the world, compared to 16,600,000 on the eve of World War II. This number is similar to that in 1922, 96 years ago, when 14 million Jews lived worldwide.

There would be many more billions of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Chinese is they observed the Torah.
Try again stinky

The main issue with bathing on Shabbat has to do with hot water. In order to get hot or warm water to bathe in, the water has to somehow be heated, and heating up liquids is prohibited on Shabbat, not because it’s considered work, but because the Torah specifically prohibits building a fire on the Sabbath (Exodus 35:3).

Now, you might be thinking: but when I take a hot shower, I’m not heating anything up–the water comes out of the tap hot. It’s true, most of us live in houses or apartments that have hot water tanks, with lots of hot water in them. When we turn on the hot water, some of that tank is tapped, and we get a nice steamy shower. But when some of the water in the tank is used, it refills with more water, and that water then has to be heated. So, if you use hot water on Shabbat, you’re causing cold water to be heated up somewhere down the line.

On the face of it, it looks like bathing in hot water on Shabbat is a no-go according to Jewish law. But many modern rabbis have dealt with the plain fact that bathing today is far more common than it was when the Talmud was written, and many people are very uncomfortable when they can’t bathe for even one day. As far back as the early 19th century, Rabbi Akiva Eiger, of Hungary, wrote that someone who was in pain as a result of not bathing, could bathe, even in warm water on Shabbat, provided the water had been heated before Shabbat (Glosses, Rav Akiva Eiger, Orakh Hayim 326:1). Rabbi Eiger’s is a minority opinion, but today many rabbinic authorities will sanction bathing in cold water on Shabbat if it will relieve someone’s discomfort, particularly on a hot day. (Iggerot Moshe OH 4:74)

You take a shower about half an hour before Shabbos and don't play sports on Shabbos.

And yes, the Hymns Christians chant mindlessly in Church, were written by the Orthodox Jewish King David.

Now tell me why you admire the Christians and Muslims in the Balkans murdering each other.
You are so clueless that I had to point out to you the bible verse that demands that real jews not shower before they rock like autistic outcast.

Jesus was a jew too, until you chanted crucify him because you lost a half penny in the temple dirt.

Now tell me why you admire the Christians and Muslims in the Balkans murder each other in autistic fits.
Actually the Muslims always murder a jew first, and the hebs respond with a rocket attack, the end result is Israel a beautiful place not to live

israel-rocket.jpg
Muslims lived quite peacefully with Jews until about 150 years ago.
Christians and Muslims have never lived in peace.
Your knowledge of history is zero.

Try again stinky

israel-rocket.jpg
You mean before the jews stole the muslims land

I would never be at peace with people who butcher their own women

Yawn

Last edited:

Try again stinky

israel-rocket.jpg

Yawn
Yes...whatever you say.
Study some more revisionist history.
By the way, the 2 billion Arabs are always welcome to try and take it back.
Oh! That's right!
They tried that a number of times and got their asses kicked.

Try again stinky

israel-rocket.jpg

Yawn
Yes...whatever you say.
Study some more revisionist history.
By the way, the 2 billion Arabs are always welcome to try and take it back.
Oh! That's right!
They tried that a number of times and got their asses kicked.
Sorry pal, 99.9 percent of Arabs want nothing to do with the cesspool known as Israel. Israel needs nuclear weapons to hold back a handful of Palestinians with rocks and Molotov cocktails

So tell my Jesus isn’t the main front of the catholic religion instead of marry?

also, do you believe in Jesus, or do you just follow a religion? Or neither! That’s all that matters
Jesus taught The Way, a Way of Life that is eternal. It begins with discerning the will of the Father in one's own life and being obedient to it. It centers around love of God and love of neighbor. Jesus brought the Word--both the Old and New Testaments (or Covenants). Our Sacramental life covers the events in Jesus own life, and his teachings. When lived to the fullest, we bring peace and love into our family, neighborhood, and work communities--our small portion of the world.

Mary and the Apostles and other Saints, were models during their own times of The Way of Life Christ taught. You might think of them as a Hall of Fame. To say we worship Mary and the Saints is like saying those of the Jewish faith worship Isaiah and King David. Mary, the Apostles and Saints, Isaiah, and King David are simply good people, good models.
Hall of fame? That’s great! But leave them there to be admired for their faith. Christ and the Holy Spirit are the only ones able to stand in the gap for sinners, interceding for us to the Father, the only true Father.

maybe it’s so hard for Catholics to focus because they have the wrong theology and are busy running around trying to write all their wrongs and suffer guilt when they don’t have the will to do what MAN has ordered you to do in order to earn forgiveness.

Read more of Paul and you’ll see he wanted to teach nothing but the cross of Christ. That’s the example. That’s the model. That’s where our focus should be. Let God be glorified for those in the “hall of fame”, not man.

All the world's Christians don't all think alike when it comes to the bible. That's why there are so many denominations. Now you know. You're welcome.
What is the bible? Is it a new sitcom?

DNA proved God long before TV sitcoms
The sitcom came before DNA. The bible is what Christians follow. Geez, you're kinda stoopid.
No the DNA came before TV, everything manmade is attributed to DNA including your hapless argument

Try again

There is no win for you, just another babble that dopey professors training communist as said babble
TV sitcoms were already happening when DNA was discovered. You lose.

maybe it’s so hard for Catholics to focus because they have the wrong theology and are busy running around trying to write all their wrongs and suffer guilt when they don’t have the will to do what MAN has ordered you to do in order to earn forgiveness.
Consider why this is wrong. Christ's instructions were not to sit in an easy chair (or even on our knees) all day, focused on the cross. We are to discern the will of God in our own life, and do it. I doubt God's will for any of us is to hang on a cross. Rather as Jesus said (and Paul concurred) it is about loving God and our fellow man--and those require actions. Calming and strengthening mind and spirit through any of the three types of prayer helps us to carry out the will of God in our own lives. Examples of others who have faced the same struggles occurring in our own lives is a source of inspiration and encouragement.

Catholics have the correct theology, but this discipline is not for everyone--and that's all right.

Forum List

Back