🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

I hate seeing the American flag being burned, and I defend a person doing so.

Regarding this lady, it reminds me of the controversy when they wanted to build a mosque near Ground Zero: It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful.

There was nothing disrepectful about a mosque being built near so-called ground zero,

except of course to those who blame all of Islam for the attack.
"so-called ground zero".

Interesting.

As a matter of fact, it wasn't called "Ground Zero" until after the attacks. It was called "The World Trade Center" or, if you were a NYer, just "the Towers."

Mac is just dodging the point I made.
Well, your "point" infers that I blame all of Islam for the attack, which is just another one of your lies. Like clockwork.

But I do realize that you want to defend the PC-Protected religion, even when referring to such a horrific day, because of your distaste for this country.

If you weren't blaming Islam for the attack then you wouldn't find the building of a mosque within a mile of so-called ground zero - by people who happened to be Muslim but had nothing to do with the attack - to be disrespectful.

There was nothing disrepectful about a mosque being built near so-called ground zero,

except of course to those who blame all of Islam for the attack.
"so-called ground zero".

Interesting.

As a matter of fact, it wasn't called "Ground Zero" until after the attacks. It was called "The World Trade Center" or, if you were a NYer, just "the Towers."

Well, your "point" infers that I blame all of Islam for the attack, which is just another one of your lies. Like clockwork.

But I do realize that you want to defend the PC-Protected religion, even when referring to such a horrific day, because of your distaste for this country.

If you weren't blaming Islam for the attack then you wouldn't find the building of a mosque within a mile of so-called ground zero - by people who had nothing to do with the attack - to be disrespectful.
Gawd, the shallow, binary thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues.

I'll try to keep this simple.

I would direct my concern regarding the mosque to the specific people who wanted to build it. That might be one or five or ten or whatever.

I would direct my concern regarding the flag burqa to the woman wearing it.

Do you understand this now? Is there anything I can say to make this more clear for you?

Last edited:
"so-called ground zero".

Interesting.

If you weren't blaming Islam for the attack then you wouldn't find the building of a mosque within a mile of so-called ground zero - by people who had nothing to do with the attack - to be disrespectful.

I would direct my concern regarding the mosque to the specific people who wanted to build it. That might be one or five or ten or whatever.

Do you understand this? Is there anything I can say to make this more clear for you?

No.

You were going to tell me why you hold all Muslims responsible for the attack on 9/11, to the point they would do well to keep themselves away from that locality,

lest they show disrespect for the dead they share responsibility for killing.

Do you understand this? Is there anything I can say to make this more clear for you?

No.

You were going to tell me why you hold all Muslims responsible for the attack on 9/11, to the point they would do well to keep themselves away from that locality,

lest they show disrespect for the dead they share responsibility for killing.
What?

Where did I say that?

What the hell is wrong with you?

This is where I usually point out that you're the USMB King of the Straw Man, but holy crap. What goes on in that head of yours to make you so constantly just completely make shit up about other people?

Very poor taste. But i don't think we need to call the Gestapo (Homeland Security) in on this one. She is a moron, but no GITMO for her.

Muslims Burn American flag in London ~ This woman wears the flag like a Hijab..
Some countries have laws forbidding methods of destruction (such as burning in public) or forbidding particular uses .

the-muslim-woman-who-blasted-trump-while-wearing-an-american-flag-hijab-is-owning-her-haters.jpg

Muslim woman wearing the flag ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

or is it a Tea Party rally.

Again this is a shirt not a Flag...

HOW ASTUTE !

Its not a Muslim woman either.

If a shirt that represents the American flag isn't considered the American flag, then what's the point wearing the shirt ?

YOU tell that FAT man his shirt isn't the flag and get back with me.

Your right it is a scarf....not a flag...:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh: :scared1: My bad ............

roseanne-roseannadanna.jpg
images

Last edited:

HOW ASTUTE !

If a shirt that represents the American flag isn't considered the American flag, then what's the point wearing the shirt ?

What ? The woman in the video is a Muslim, she represents her mosque.

The man in the picture is wearing a shirt with the American symbol, which is fine with me. But I feel that wearing a flag itself is disrespectful to the people who have fought / died for our Country.

HOW ASTUTE !

The man in the picture is wearing a shirt with the American symbol, which is fine with me. But I feel that wearing a flag itself is disrespectful to the people who have fought / died for our Country.

That's why you castigated Sarah Palin when she did it, right? Oh, wait.

HOW ASTUTE !

I think that we should run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes it....

HOW ASTUTE !

:drills: Disrespectful Twat :drills:

Yes or NO ?

:dunno:

Ahmed was invited on Megyn Kelly’s nightly show to go toe-to-toe with Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for Donald Trump, about Trump's comments that he would consider shuttering mosques in the U.S. to combat radical extremism.

Who Is Saba Ahmed? Muslim Republican Wearing American Flag Hijab Spars With Trump Spokesperson On Fox News

First Amendment.

Why is it Conservatives would want her arrested?

Because they despise the First Amendment.

Except for when it guarantees that Corporations can contribute to politicians.

HOW ASTUTE !

:drills: Disrespectful Twat :drills:

Yes or NO ?

:dunno:

I think that a statue of Sarah wearing her flag would be really cute, right next to the Iwo Jima Memorial in Arlington!

Forum List

Back