🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

.So now you wish to deny you said this?

"It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful."

Deny it?

And if you don't deny saying it, tell us all why it would not be 'respectful' if a mosque was built near so-called ground zero.
Yes, thank you, that is precisely what I said. And then you twisted it somehow into meaning that all of Islam was responsible for 9/11.

I'll bet you don't realize how dishonest that was. Do you? Would you answer that for me?

And the fact that you continue to call the place where America was attacked "so-called Ground Zero" is so nasty in itself that it indicates you are where the rest of the Regressive Left is - defending and spinning for the jihadists who would love nothing more than to slaughter my loved ones.

You're a compulsive liar and I question your loyalties.

Tell me why it isn't respectful to put a mosque near that site,

but it wouldn't be a 'respect' problem if a Catholic church was built by that site.

Can anyone help Mac out here? He's seems to be stumped.
I just don't see the point in trying to communicate with a compulsive liar.

Declare "victory", brag to your "friends", I'm just not interested.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.

Yes, thank you, that is precisely what I said. And then you twisted it somehow into meaning that all of Islam was responsible for 9/11.

I'll bet you don't realize how dishonest that was. Do you? Would you answer that for me?

And the fact that you continue to call the place where America was attacked "so-called Ground Zero" is so nasty in itself that it indicates you are where the rest of the Regressive Left is - defending and spinning for the jihadists who would love nothing more than to slaughter my loved ones.

but it wouldn't be a 'respect' problem if a Catholic church was built by that site.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.
Bingo.

I shut down when they go obtuse.

To hell with it.

It's disrespectful only to those who believe all of Islam was guilty of the attack on 9/11.

Is that your position?

So, summing up: Cutting up a flag and making it into a shirt or sewing it on the ass of your jeans is okay...as long as you're not a Muslim.

Doing whatever you feel like doing because you're Sarah Palin is all right.

Have I left anything out?

Bingo.

I shut down when they go obtuse.

To hell with it.

You believe that a mosque disrepects the victims of 9/11 because you believe that all of Islam is to blame for the attack.

Noted that you can't tell us why either. Or refuse to. Or don't have the courage to.

.So now you wish to deny you said this?

"It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful."

Deny it?

And if you don't deny saying it, tell us all why it would not be 'respectful' if a mosque was built near so-called ground zero.

You are a compulsive liar. Everything you write is a lie, and in that, you're just another run of the mill progressive lunatic. You have to lie or nobody would ever take you seriously.

You are a compulsive liar. Everything you write is a lie, and in that, you're just another run of the mill progressive lunatic. You have to lie or nobody would ever take you seriously.

What's the lie. Did Macaroni say WHY he thinks the so-called ground zero mosque would be disrespectful?

Quote him or shut up.

ted pants shitter nugent

Nugent.jpg
Oh lord, guano's answer to everything. He's ted's #1 fan.

giphy.gif

What's the lie. Did Macaroni say WHY he thinks the so-called ground zero mosque would be disrespectful?

Quote him or shut up.

Er..no. I don't have to quote anybody. You don't give me assignments, asswipe. The entire board is cognizant of your issues with reality, and the truth.

Quote him or shut up.

Er..no. I don't have to quote anybody. You don't give me assignments, asswipe. The entire board is cognizant of your issues with reality, and the truth.

So I wasn't lying when I said Mac couldn't give a reason for his bigotry.

lol, no shit.

There is no law against wearing or mocking or even shitting on the American Flag for that matter. Freedom of speech in the Country that invented freedom of speech trumps outrage over desecration of the Flag. Freedom of speech, however, authorizes other citizens to ridicule the idiots who desecrate the Flag and ostracize them from society.

There is no law against wearing or mocking or even shitting on the American Flag for that matter. Freedom of speech in the Country that invented freedom of speech trumps outrage over desecration of the Flag. Freedom of speech, however, authorizes other citizens to ridicule the idiots who desecrate the Flag and ostracize them from society.

Will you start with Palin or Nugent?

I'd start with Barry Hussein's pal, Bill Ayers.

I'd start with Barry Hussein's pal, Bill Ayers.

Because -?

The thing is, I'm not sure he even knows it.

Seriously, not kidding.

Seriously, not kidding.
He's aware of a good portion...He lies intentionally. In addition to being an idiot who just repeats stupid garbage he hasn't verified but just accepts as truth because it comes from a beloved source.

Last edited:

Ahmed was invited on Megyn Kelly’s nightly show to go toe-to-toe with Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for Donald Trump, about Trump's comments that he would consider shuttering mosques in the U.S. to combat radical extremism.

Who Is Saba Ahmed? Muslim Republican Wearing American Flag Hijab Spars With Trump Spokesperson On Fox News

Is there a law that says that you cannot do that? And, if there is, what about all those idiots that are flying torn and dirty American Flags from their pickups?

Seriously, not kidding.
He's aware of a good portion...He lies intentionally. In addition to being an idiot who just repeats stupid garbage he hasn't verified but just accepts as truths because it comes from a beloved s o urge.
Nonsense, he is 14 times smarter than you and is able to back up his claims. He drives some of you righties crazy with his logic and knowledge.

Forum List

Back