🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

Are we only allowed to be offended by people who are breaking a specific law?

What y'all are doing here is being offended by a specific group of people who aren't breaking any law and ignoring or even idolizing other groups that do the same thing.

Why is that?

"...blame the angels, blame the fates
blame the Jews or your sister, Kate
Teach your children who to hate..."

"Little Wheel Spin and Spin"
Buffy Saint Marie

I hate seeing the American flag being burned, and I defend a person doing so.

Regarding this lady, it reminds me of the controversy when they wanted to build a mosque near Ground Zero: It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful.
It wasn't a mosque. It was the Muslim equivalent of a Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).

And pants shitters all over America tried to ban mosques in their towns, not just near Ground Zero.

So their objections had fuck-all to do with "respect".

What y'all are doing here is being offended by a specific group of people who aren't breaking any law and ignoring or even idolizing other groups that do the same thing.

Why is that?

Buffy Saint Marie
Sounds like you do a lot of hating. I'll pray for you.

I hate seeing the American flag being burned, and I defend a person doing so.

Regarding this lady, it reminds me of the controversy when they wanted to build a mosque near Ground Zero: It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful.
It wasn't a mosque. It was the Muslim equivalent of a Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).

And pants shitters all over America tried to ban mosques in their towns, not just near Ground Zero.

So their objections had fuck-all to do with "respect".
Well, you can bring that up with them.

Why is that?

Buffy Saint Marie
Sounds like you do a lot of hating.

Only to someone who's tone-deaf.

Can't answer Post #120, huh?

I find it amusing that the largest American flag in my town flies over the Honda dealer, which is a car manufactured by a company in a country on which we dropped 2 atomic bombs. I guess that they just want to show their love!

I find it amusing that the largest American flag in my town flies over the Honda dealer, which is a car manufactured by a company in a country on which we dropped 2 atomic bombs. I guess that they just want to show their love!
They show respect for a country that has been good to them, by honoring the flag.

Of course, that's beyond your ken.

I think you and your ilk spend large parts of your day going out of your way to find reasons to be offended.
Ironic post of the day.
It's been quite a while since anyone hurt my feelings, cupcake.
Who said your feelings were hurt? Try to speak to what is actually being discussed, punkin.

I think you and your ilk spend large parts of your day going out of your way to find reasons to be offended.
Ironic post of the day.

Because it does not mean what you think it means.

Still can't answer Post #120?
Oh lord, here we go with the repetitive nonsense again.

I'm not interested enough to dig up post 120. And since you're too lazy to restate it, let's just both agree that neither one of us thinks it's very important.

Besides, I most likely already answered it, you just didn't like the answer....or it was too irrelevant to respond to.

So the dipshit who wrote the OP saw an American citizen wearing the American flag and he got his widdle feewings hurt.

Odd.

Because Muslim.

During the last couple of presidential campaigns, it soon became obvious that anyone running for president who was not wearing a flag on his lapel was probably a commie or something. I am beginning to suspect that the lapel war is just heating up. This year, one must wear a flag on BOTH lapels!

Ironic post of the day.

Because it does not mean what you think it means.

Still can't answer Post #120?
Oh lord, here we go with the repetitive nonsense again.

I'm not interested enough to dig up post 120.

For the under-motivated:

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Only REAL Americans are allowed to wrap themselves in the flag. And play with eagles.

35bs214.jpg

Ironic post of the day.
It's been quite a while since anyone hurt my feelings, cupcake.
Who said your feelings were hurt? Try to speak to what is actually being discussed, punkin.
You said you were offended. That's hurt feelings, moron.

Forum List

Back