Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

So the dipshit who wrote the OP saw an American citizen wearing the American flag and he got his widdle feewings hurt.

Odd.

Because Muslim.

Win! Muslims arent allowed to do LAWFUL things. I mean look at her, being all....Muslim like shes better than us

During the last couple of presidential campaigns, it soon became obvious that anyone running for president who was not wearing a flag on his lapel was probably a commie or something. I am beginning to suspect that the lapel war is just heating up. This year, one must wear a flag on BOTH lapels!
You still don't get it.

If you wear it to shit on the US, don't.

If you wear it to elevate the US, do.

You should never wear red, white and blue. Everybody knows you're a traitorous scumbag and that any time you exhibit the flag, you're doing it to disrespect it. You would only fly the flag in order to figuratively (and who knows, perhaps literally) shit on it.

Ahmed was invited on Megyn Kelly’s nightly show to go toe-to-toe with Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for Donald Trump, about Trump's comments that he would consider shuttering mosques in the U.S. to combat radical extremism.

Who Is Saba Ahmed? Muslim Republican Wearing American Flag Hijab Spars With Trump Spokesperson On Fox News

I wasn't aware that wearing or mocking an American flag was a crime.

She wasn't even mocking the flag. She was driving home the point she is just as American as Sarah Palin.

She's the leader of the REPUBLICAN Muslim Coalition.

These offended dumb fucks are idiots who want only REAL Americans to wrap themselves in the flag.

First amendment?

Very disrespectful.
  • The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel

ngjb1i-i.jpg
Millions of Old Glory bikinis on the net.

So the dipshit who wrote the OP saw an American citizen wearing the American flag and he got his widdle feewings hurt.

Odd.

Because Muslim.

Win! Muslims arent allowed to do LAWFUL things. I mean look at her, being all....Muslim like shes better than us
What in God's name are you talking about?

ENGLISH. SPEAK ENGLISH you fucking retard.

Ahmed was invited on Megyn Kelly’s nightly show to go toe-to-toe with Katrina Pierson, a spokeswoman for Donald Trump, about Trump's comments that he would consider shuttering mosques in the U.S. to combat radical extremism.

Who Is Saba Ahmed? Muslim Republican Wearing American Flag Hijab Spars With Trump Spokesperson On Fox News

I wasn't aware that wearing or mocking an American flag was a crime.

She wasn't even mocking the flag. She was driving home the point she is just as American as Sarah Palin.

She's the leader of the REPUBLICAN Muslim Coalition.

The OP writer is an idiot who wants only REAL Americans to wrap themselves in the flag.

And apparently the OP is the Arbiter of who is and who is not a "real American" (pssst white people)

During the last couple of presidential campaigns, it soon became obvious that anyone running for president who was not wearing a flag on his lapel was probably a commie or something. I am beginning to suspect that the lapel war is just heating up. This year, one must wear a flag on BOTH lapels!
You still don't get it.

You should never wear red, white and blue. Everybody knows you're a traitorous scumbag and that any time you exhibit the flag, you're doing it to disrespect it. You would only fly the flag in order to figuratively (and who knows, perhaps literally) shit on it.

I love having KG explain things to me. It is almost as enlightening as having Palin teach colonial history!

First Amendment Rights and all that, but if I personally run across someone doing the same they will listen to my several hour long history of that flag, all those who dies for it, and why wearing it as an f-ing dress makes them a massive douchebag First Amendment rights and all.

Cripes, the anti-American lunatics really are stupid.

Those are not flags that were created, as flags, then cut up and used for other purposes. They are simply clothing items that borrow the design of the flag.

Get it?

Flag:

o-AMERICAN-FLAG-facebook.jpg

Not a flag:

corporations-lawmakers-consider-confederate-flag-take-down-after-south-carolina-shooting-1435069949.jpg

Flag:

flag.jpg

Not a flag:

nice-american-flag-cat1239739764-thumb-250x273-20572.jpg

Flag being shown respect:

USAF_Honor_Guard_flag_folding.jpg

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

We know it's being disrespected because Muslim women are not supposed to wear fringes, bangles, sequins or bright colors on their hijab...and she is specifically wearing the flag hijab to offend, while talking about how mosques are only used for muslims to pray..in the wake of killings perpetrated by people we KNOW were radicalized in mosques, and in the wake of finding all sorts of interesting weapons in mosques in Paris.

Who Is Saba Ahmed? Muslim Republican Wearing American Flag Hijab Spars With Trump Spesperson On Fox News

Because you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent form maybe it is you who needs to be educated.

It's called Freedom of Speech.

First Amendment and all that you belly crawling racist butt wad.

You still don't get it.

I love having KG explain things to me. It is almost as enlightening as having Palin teach colonial history!

Progressive pigs never get tired of explaining why they can't bother to learn stuff that everybody else in the civilized world knows.

First Amendment Rights and all that, but if I personally run across someone doing the same they will listen to my several hour long history of that flag, all those who dies for it, and why wearing it as an f-ing dress makes them a massive douchebag First Amendment rights and all.
Particularly if they're wearing it as a dress while insisting that there is nothing nefarious going on in mosques.

We know it's being disrespected because Muslim women are not supposed to wear fringes, bangles, sequins or bright colors on their hijab...and she is specifically wearing the flag hijab to offend, while talking about how mosques are only used for muslims to pray..in the wake of killings perpetrated by people we KNOW were radicalized in mosques, and in the wake of finding all sorts of interesting weapons in mosques in Paris.
Offend? Why not, "see, I'm just like you"?

First amendment?

The first amendment only seems to apply for those who desecrate the flag.....
Libs love that....

Not a flag, or flag being disrespected?

Not being disrespected, at any rate. She isn't hiding behind it in order to facilitate terrorism.

I rest my case, KG. You have nothing to teach to anyone.

You mean you can't be taught. We agree. Unless you are implying that she's promoting terrorism?

Forum List

Back