Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

Real American flags don't have fringe on the ends. Your buddy who started the OP claims that a picture of a flag is not a real flag (i.e., the one in his avatar).

So you're both wrong.

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

Real American flags don't have fringe on the ends. Your buddy who started the OP claims that a picture of a flag is not a real flag (i.e., the one in his avatar).

So you're both wrong.

In the middle of this thread we found that it is a scarf, already been said.
I thought is was a flag.

.I grew up thinking it was illegal to burn a flag ect.

You grew up very mistaken.

Dumb ass, I watched history happen when they changed the law in the 1960's, 1970's I did not grow up mistaken .
I was appalled the by the boys coming home from the Vietnam War and were spit on. I guess you think that was alright as well.
You don't even know me, and claim to be such a no it all. You were wrong.

Last edited:
Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

I guess "kosher"grl didn't get the memo.

At least you were mature enough to admit you'd been mistaken. Thank you!

So the dipshit who wrote the OP saw an American citizen wearing the American flag and he got his widdle feewings hurt.

Odd.

Because Muslim.

Another brainless post of yours....Do you always just read the OP and then jump to the back of the conversation ? Only people who just want to post dumb ass stuff like you just did, with out a clue of anything being said. Shows a lot about your character and age.

Last edited:
Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

Yeah but the intent is to insult, not to honor. Muslim women are definitely NOT supposed to make big statements with their hijab. The whole point is to hide them. Muslim women will beat the shit out of other muslim women for wearing SEQUINS on their hijab. So this is very definitely an anti-American statement.

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

Er..you can put fringe on a flag, however, which would be disrespectful, in this case. If it actually started out as a flag. And it definitely looks like it did. Like someone got a cheap flag, put fringe on it, and wrapped it around her head to insult the fuck out of Americans.

.I grew up thinking it was illegal to burn a flag ect.

You grew up very mistaken.

Dumb ass, I watched history happen when they changed the law in the 1960's, 1970's I did not grow up mistaken .
I was appalled the by the boys coming home from the Vietnam War and were spit on. I guess you think that was alright as well.

Wow. Look at you, making all kinds of assumptions about me. All wrong. I'm retired military, asshole.

You don't even know me
Irony!

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

Yeah but the intent is to insult, not to honor. Muslim women are definitely NOT supposed to make big statements with their hijab. The whole point is to hide them. Muslim women will beat the shit out of other muslim women for wearing SEQUINS on their hijab. So this is very definitely an anti-American statement.
Nice pile of manufactured bullshit you have there.

She is the founder and leader of the REPUBLICAN Muslim Coalition, and showing her love of America is just as big as Sarah Palin's.

Idiot.

We get it, bigots. You get offended when someone who isn't a REAL American wears the American flag as an article of clothing.

2wrg1tv.jpg

This is hilarious. The Republicans claim they love minorities. But when a Republican MUSLIM wears the flag, they shit themselves silly.

You idiots have unmasked your true selves. Again.

"Get out of our tent, darkie!"

151119-conservatives-blast-american-muslim-for-wearing-flag-hijab.jpg

You have to laugh.
A Muslim wears your shit flag and the extremists have a heart attack.
White idiots and prostitutes wear it, and they're patriotic Americans.

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

You're right. And there have been a lot of negative comments from muslima's online about this hijab being 'unislamic' and so on.

What to fuck a prostitute on the stars and stripes?
What to puke at the sight of some fat pig wearing one as a bikini?
How about flashing your tits out of one, or trying to look cool by wearing it?
All fine as long as a Muslim doesn't wear one.

23758386570_46d40a0f6c_z.jpg

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

You're right. And there have been a lot of negative comments from muslima's online about this hijab being 'unislamic' and so on.

Does he make you all tingly?

swim1.jpg

7 Conditions to a proper hijab:

"2. The material must not be so thin that one can see through it. "

"The design of the clothing must not resemble the clothing of the non believing women.
6. The design must not consist of bold designs which attract attention.
7. Clothing should not be worn for the sole purpose of gaining reputation or increasing one's status in society."

"She should not attract attention to herself in any way."

Islam Online - Blog: 7 Conditions to a proper Hijab - A must Read

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

See through, bold, worn to increase status and attract attention...by a woman who is pretending that mosques are not centers of terror.

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

Really? You have it on good authority that Islamic women aren't supposed to have sequins on their hajib? If that's the truth, then please tell me why I saw rich women in both Dubai UAE and Jiddah Saudi Arabia with decorative veils? And yes, sometimes they ARE brightly colored and have designs on them. Have you ever been to any ME countries? I have. And no, Muslim women WEREN'T beating other Muslim women for having decorated hajibs. Where do you get your information?

BTW.................is it illegal for the Texas rednecks that I see running around in US flag shirts? Or, is it okay for them because they are "true Americans", even though while wearing a US flag shirt, they have a Confederate flag streaming from the back of their pickup?

Why is it okay for Texas rednecks and not some Muslim woman?

Flag being disrespected:

SabaAhmed-1200x907.jpg

So you're both wrong.

I thought is was a flag.

Really? You have it on good authority that Islamic women aren't supposed to have sequins on their hajib? If that's the truth, then please tell me why I saw rich women in both Dubai UAE and Jiddah Saudi Arabia with decorative veils? And yes, sometimes they ARE brightly colored and have designs on them. Have you ever been to any ME countries? I have. And no, Muslim women WEREN'T beating other Muslim women for having decorated hajibs. Where do you get your information?

BTW.................is it illegal for the Texas rednecks that I see running around in US flag shirts? Or, is it okay for them because they are "true Americans", even though while wearing a US flag shirt, they have a Confederate flag streaming from the back of their pickup?

Why is it okay for Texas rednecks and not some Muslim woman?
Because the rednecks aren't appearing on national television to defend jihadists.

Forum List

Back