🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

Because the rednecks aren't appearing on national television to defend jihadists.

And there you are obsessing over her hijab instead of asking yourself why Republicans are defending jihadists. Some American you are...

Republicans are defending jihadists: Has nothing to do with this thread~
As a woman we totally get what this person is doing to make a big statement, like
" my country can bomb the shit out of you, and bring down the twin towers but you fuck ups let me wear your flag"... Like a Hijab......
:alirulz::cheers2:

Last edited:
Amanda%2Btapping%2Bflag.jpg

We get it, bigots. You get offended when someone who isn't a REAL American wears the American flag as an article of clothing.

2wrg1tv.jpg

This coat is a symbol, not an actual flag.....Not the same flag that has covered millions of soldiers who died for our country..

"The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free."

July 4th Flag etiquette: 6 ways to properly display the US flag

To summarize, we have a woman wearing what is looks to be a scarf patterned with an American Flag, which is somehow different than a woman wearing a shirt patterned with an American Flag or a man wearing a coat patterned with an American Flag.

And we are supposed to be outraged and this is supposed to be a crime?

Yes, thank you, that is precisely what I said. And then you twisted it somehow into meaning that all of Islam was responsible for 9/11.

I'll bet you don't realize how dishonest that was. Do you? Would you answer that for me?

And the fact that you continue to call the place where America was attacked "so-called Ground Zero" is so nasty in itself that it indicates you are where the rest of the Regressive Left is - defending and spinning for the jihadists who would love nothing more than to slaughter my loved ones.

You're a compulsive liar and I question your loyalties.

Tell me why it isn't respectful to put a mosque near that site,

but it wouldn't be a 'respect' problem if a Catholic church was built by that site.

Can anyone help Mac out here? He's seems to be stumped.
I just don't see the point in trying to communicate with a compulsive liar.

Declare "victory", brag to your "friends", I'm just not interested.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.

He does need to explain his thinking behind the comment.
If all Muslims aren't responsible then why is the idea of a mosque there disrespectful?

Tell me why it isn't respectful to put a mosque near that site,

but it wouldn't be a 'respect' problem if a Catholic church was built by that site.

Can anyone help Mac out here? He's seems to be stumped.
I just don't see the point in trying to communicate with a compulsive liar.

Declare "victory", brag to your "friends", I'm just not interested.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.
Bingo.

I shut down when they go obtuse.

To hell with it.

You shut down when painted into a corner.

I doesn't bother me at all. I would rather see someone like her being proud and wearing the "colors" of American flag rather than burning an American flag or something else disrespectful. I think she probably meant well.

Because the rednecks aren't appearing on national television to defend jihadists.

And there you are obsessing over her hijab instead of asking yourself why Republicans are defending jihadists. Some American you are...

Republicans are defending jihadists: Has nothing to do with this thread~
As a woman we totally get what this person is doing to make a big statement, like
" my country can bomb the shit out of you, and bring down the twin towers but you fuck ups let me wear your flag"... Like a Hijab......
:alirulz::cheers2:

Did the head of the Republican Muslim Coalition in fact make such a statement, or are you trying to cover up your initial mistake in starting this thread by making a bigger one? :wtf:

To summarize, we have a woman wearing what is looks to be a scarf patterned with an American Flag, which is somehow different than a woman wearing a shirt patterned with an American Flag or a man wearing a coat patterned with an American Flag.

And we are supposed to be outraged and this is supposed to be a crime?

When I started this thread I didn't realize that she was wearing a scarf, I thought is was a flag and it pissed me off.

Wearing clothing with the symbol is fine...a actual flag is wrong..

Why: well it has been discussed throughout the thread~

I think Kid Rock wore the American flag during a Super Bowl performance once.

Forum List

Back