🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is this Muslim Woman not charged with wearing and mocking the American Flag?

I hate seeing the American flag being burned, and I defend a person doing so.

Regarding this lady, it reminds me of the controversy when they wanted to build a mosque near Ground Zero: It's legal to do it, but it sure as hell isn't very respectful.

Fuck being respectful. The PC police nowadays are soooo offended by everything.

Can anyone help Mac out here? He's seems to be stumped.
I just don't see the point in trying to communicate with a compulsive liar.

Declare "victory", brag to your "friends", I'm just not interested.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.
Bingo.

I shut down when they go obtuse.

To hell with it.

You shut down when painted into a corner.
Ugh. I shut down when people ask questions to which they MUST already know the answer, because dealing with liars is a waste of time. But, against my better judgement, here's why it's disrespectful, although I'm sure you already know this:

A group of people - and, as I clearly said, some small group of people, not the entire religion - wants to build an Islamist building, whatever the hell it is, close to Ground Zero. And let us not forget, a person here says it is the "so-called" Ground Zero, which is fascinating in itself.

These people know what Ground Zero is - a place where thousands of Americans died, where thousands of American families suffered, where so many first responders died so heroically, where an entire city still grieves. You may not know this, but these people were killed by Jihadists - people who, whether you like it or not, are fighting for the religion of Islam.

This group - a few people no doubt, not the entire freaking religion, as you people are pretending - know all of this and could have simply, as a goodwill gesture on such an important topic, said "yeah, that might not be respectful to those who have suffered, we'll do this somewhere else." What a positive gesture that would have been on such a sensitive topic.

There. I made the obvious answer even more obvious. Clear as a bell. And believe me, I don't require your agreement, because I know how much energy the Regressive Left puts into spinning for the PC-Protected religion.

Last edited:
A Mosque is bad, but a church at the location would be fine? Only a mosque is bad. How about a church near the Oklahoma City Building, Mac? Would that also be disrespectful?

And do you know where the Mosque is located, Mac? Did you know it's like two blocks away from the former tower locations? How far away do, you know, "those people" have to stay?

A Mosque is bad, but a church at the location would be fine? Only a mosque is bad. How about a church near the Oklahoma City Building, Mac? Would that also be disrespectful?

And do you know where the Mosque is located, Mac? Did you know it's like two blocks away from the former tower locations? How far away do, you know, "those people" have to stay?
I answered the question. I realize you have your deflecting & spinning to do for the PC-protected religion.

She didn't commit any crime. If individuals want to make their displeasure known they can and should.

The woman has already apologized. She's not an American. She has no particular feelings about respecting the flag.
You should have read the article -
a 2014 In column for The Guardian, Ahmed described her political transformation: “I became Republican because I felt that my Islamic values -- pro-life, pro-traditional family, pro-business, pro-trade -- aligned best with the Republican party platform. I identified as a Democrat for several years when I was younger, but found it hard to defend liberal values as they were so often in conflict with my deeply-held beliefs.”

To summarize, we have a woman wearing what is looks to be a scarf patterned with an American Flag, which is somehow different than a woman wearing a shirt patterned with an American Flag or a man wearing a coat patterned with an American Flag.

And we are supposed to be outraged and this is supposed to be a crime?
Only when Muslims do it.

I answered the question. I realize you have your deflecting & spinning to do for the PC-protected religion.

No, you didn't. How far away is no longer "disrespectful", Mac? Can we have "disrespect" zone around other places? What's the block limit? Can it apply to churches near Planned Parenthood clinics?

No, you didn't. How far away is no longer "disrespectful", Mac? Can we have "disrespect" zone around other places? What's the block limit? Can it apply to churches near Planned Parenthood clinics?

Stop giving him a hard time. Keep the mosques away from the former twin towers. It's the politically correct thing to do.

Stop giving him a hard time. Keep the mosques away from the former twin towers. It's the politically correct thing to do.

Oh, right. Oops, my bad.

The flag in my avatar is flying not being worn.

us-flag-on-military-uniforms.jpg

I wonder if someone would get into trouble for sewing this on their jeans, being it is a military patch?

Let's review.

My post was a direct, thorough and specific response to someone who claimed to not know why I said that building an Islamic center near Ground Zero might be considered disrespectful.

Your post completely ignored the heart of my response, the individuals who died and the families who have suffered as a result of the attacks on 9/11.

It looks like you have your priorities, and I have mine.

You folks constantly jump in and illustrate my points for me. I point out that an specific act might be considered disrespectful, and immediately Mac is declaring war on Islam.

This is why I no longer put much effort into communicating with hardcore partisan ideologues on this board.

I just don't see the point in trying to communicate with a compulsive liar.

Declare "victory", brag to your "friends", I'm just not interested.

I didn't lie. You said building a mosque near ground zero was disrespectful but you refuse to say why.
The fact you *allegedly* need that explained to you indicates you're not worth communicating with.
Bingo.

To hell with it.

Ugh. I shut down when people ask questions to which they MUST already know the answer, because dealing with liars is a waste of time. But, against my better judgement, here's why it's disrespectful, although I'm sure you already know this:

A group of people - and, as I clearly said, some small group of people, not the entire religion - wants to build an Islamist building, whatever the hell it is, close to Ground Zero. And let us not forget, a person here says it is the "so-called" Ground Zero, which is fascinating in itself.

These people know what Ground Zero is - a place where thousands of Americans died, where thousands of American families suffered, where so many first responders died so heroically, where an entire city still grieves. You may not know this, but these people were killed by Jihadists - people who, whether you like it or not, are fighting for the religion of Islam.

This group - a few people no doubt, not the entire freaking religion, as you people are pretending - know all of this and could have simply, as a goodwill gesture on such an important topic, said "yeah, that might not be respectful to those who have suffered, we'll do this somewhere else." What a positive gesture that would have been on such a sensitive topic.

There. I made the obvious answer even more obvious. Clear as a bell. And believe me, I don't require your agreement, because I know how much energy the Regressive Left puts into spinning for the PC-Protected religion.

There. I made the obvious answer even more obvious. Clear as a bell.

No, you danced around it yet again.

If all of Islam is not responsible as you said, then why would it be insensitive or disrespectful for Muslims, who were no way involved, to locate at that site?

Your logic fails as there can't be supposed disrespect without some degree of supposed culpibility on the part of Muslims.

No one is defending Muslims, although as Americans they deserve to be, as much as pointing to your retarded logic.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone would get into trouble for sewing this on their jeans, being it is a military patch?

You can falsely dress in full uniform as a 4 star general and wear 20 different medals you never earned and it would still be legal.

Bingo.

To hell with it.

Only if they're terrorist muslims, and therefore not real Republicans.

If all of Islam is not responsible as you said, then why would it be insensitive or disrespectful for Muslims, who were no way involved, to locate at that site?

Your logic fails as there can' t be supposed disrespect without some degree of supposed culpibility on the part of Muslims.

No one is defending Muslims, although as Americans they deserve to be, as much as pointing to your retarded logic.

I can't make it any more clear, and I'm under no obligation to play this game with you.

Thanks for the personal insult, though. You folks literally can't help but make things nasty and personal, and that's always a good sign.

It's who you are.

Bingo.

To hell with it.

Your logic fails as there can' t be supposed disrespect without some degree of supposed culpibility on the part of Muslims.

I can't make it any more clear, and I'm under no obligation to play this game with you.

Thanks for the personal insult, though. You folks literally can't help but make things nasty and personal, and that's always a good sign.

It's who you are.

Are you PC policing me now?

Bingo.

To hell with it.

It's who you are.

I have no idea, have I tried to intimidate or control or punish you in some way?

If so, I deeply apologize if I have "offended" you, or if I have committed a "micro-aggression" or caused you to yearn for a "safe place".

Please stop humping my leg now, thanks.

You can falsely dress in full uniform as a 4 star general and wear 20 different medals you never earned and it would still be legal.
Interesting, thanks didn't know that.
Makes me wonder if the US can go too far with free speech, to me the flag is a remembrance of our freedom and those who fought for our freedom.

She didn't commit any crime. If individuals want to make their displeasure known they can and should.

The woman has already apologized. She's not an American. She has no particular feelings about respecting the flag.
You should have read the article -
a 2014 In column for The Guardian, Ahmed described her political transformation: “I became Republican because I felt that my Islamic values -- pro-life, pro-traditional family, pro-business, pro-trade -- aligned best with the Republican party platform. I identified as a Democrat for several years when I was younger, but found it hard to defend liberal values as they were so often in conflict with my deeply-held beliefs.”
I see this woman ultimately deserting Islam. The whole hijab thing shows she is seeking attention and that is a huge no no for Muslim women. I personally think she's conflicted.

It's who you are.

I have no idea, have I tried to intimidate or control or punish you in some way?

If so, I deeply apologize if I have "offended" you, or if I have committed a "micro-aggression" or caused you to yearn for a "safe place".

Please stop humping my leg now, thanks.

While I don't believe all conservatives are responsible for the actions of a few, I find it very insensitive and disrespectful to my logical sensibilities when they post so as to seem obtuse whether done deliberately or not.

Forum List

Back