Why is Trump and Bernie doing so well

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Easy answer. The others are more of the same we have had and have dug us deep into a hole. It's drawing younger people into the mess and they won't vote for the normal candidates. There is a very serious chance that it might be Trump Vs Bernie for President. Both parties have been hijacked and are no longer functional. Do a search for the Whig Party.

A significant minority of the American electorate are upset with both parties.

Easy answer. The others are more of the same we have had and have dug us deep into a hole. It's drawing younger people into the mess and they won't vote for the normal candidates. There is a very serious chance that it might be Trump Vs Bernie for President. Both parties have been hijacked and are no longer functional. Do a search for the Whig Party.

I don't really think so. We've had a lot of these populist candidates who do well before the primaries who vanish during them. Gary Hart, Howard Dean, Pat Buchanan, Mike Huckabee. Talk to me after the primaries.

People like outsiders . And how they angry up the political parties that be .

How does that old saying go? The most popular guy in town is the back up quarterback (because he hasn't lost anything).

I do like how the OP refers to "normal" candidates inferring that supporters of Bernie and Donald are "abnormal". It's basically the only truthful thing in the OP.

How does that old saying go? The most popular guy in town is the back up quarterback (because he hasn't lost anything).

I do like how the OP refers to "normal" candidates inferring that supporters of Bernie and Donald are "abnormal". It's basically the only truthful thing in the OP.

That and they are polling well......LOL

That they are abnormal.

Well I wouldn't hire a piano tuner to FireWire my house. So the whole "outsider" thing is silly. That said, people like Bernie because he's telling the truth about the intentional destruction of the middle class. He's also not an outsider having been in the senate forever.

That doesn't mean he could ever win a general election but he's the only candidate my rightwing father says he could see himself being friends with.

That they are abnormal.

Yeah well you're a Hildabeast fanatic, that tells me you're a clueless wonder

I am ready to try Crazy.

If these people are sane:

Barack Obama
John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reed
Mitch McConnell
John Boehner
Chuck Schumer
Every other vote-whore and money-whore in Washington, D. C.............................

Then, yes, I am ready to try Crazy.

I am ready to try Crazy.

Barack Obama
John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reed
Mitch McConnell
John Boehner
Chuck Schumer
Every other vote-whore and money-whore in Washington, D. C.............................

Macaulay, why don't you explain to these nice people why Barack Obama defeated Hillary for the Democratic nomination in 08! Couldn't be because he was seen as an outsider, now could it? Forget what Obama has done as President, just look at who/whom they were in 08.

So when they try to tell anyone that an outsider can't win the Presidency, let alone a party primary, they are kind of rewriting history, don't you agree!

I am ready to try Crazy.

Barack Obama
John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reed
Mitch McConnell
John Boehner
Chuck Schumer

Macaulay, why don't you explain to these nice people why Barack Obama defeated Hillary for the Democratic nomination in 08! Couldn't be because he was seen as an outsider, now could it? Forget what Obama has done as President, just look at who/whom they were in 08.

So when they try to tell anyone that an outsider can't win the Presidency, let alone a party primary, they are kind of rewriting history, don't you agree!
ima, you are the one rewriting history. BHO was and is and has been for a long time an insider, as a keynote speaker at the DNC, as city machine wheeler dealer, and as US Senator. You won't get away with your nonsense.

Why "is" Trump and Bernie doing so well? You mean, "Why are Trump and Bernie doing so well?"

What Trump's conservative critics don't get about him is that he is a patriot first and foremost and a Republican a distant second. He cares far more about the country than he does about any party.

People say this type of "uprising", so to speak, has happened before.
IMO, it is hard to deny the crows these people bring. Absent voters are going to vote this time around. People are tired of the establishment. I just hope this continues and it rolls over onto congress. If we had a good congress, we wouldn't need to worry about crazy ass POTUSs.

I am ready to try Crazy.

Barack Obama
John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reed
Mitch McConnell
John Boehner
Chuck Schumer

ima, you are the one rewriting history. BHO was and is and has been for a long time an insider, as a keynote speaker at the DNC, as city machine wheeler dealer, and as US Senator. You won't get away with your nonsense.

OMG, Jake, you are off the reservation.......again, lol!

Are you telling anyone who can think, that a 1st term senator, who avoided voting on 1/2 the bills introduced, is not an outsider compared to Hillary Clinton? Are you really trying to float that lead balloon, lol!

You are beyond any logical thinking, seriously. To say that he was an insider who ran, is almost like me saying that the former Mayor Daley of Chicago was an insider. In Democratic circles, maybe; but in national circles, come on! And Daley was mayor for how many years? 16? 20?

The only credibility in your statement is that he addressed the DNC as keynote speaker. Of course he did, duh! How many African Americans did the DNC have at the time in the senate, lolololol! Got to keep up the false premise as the party of diversity, now don't you, lol.

If you can't do any better than this "false premise," then you just threw you credibility out the window. Sad, but true! (of course, you haven't had any, so you really had nothing to lose, hehehehehehehe)

Forum List

Back