Why Is Trump At War With Everyone...Except Russia?

Waiting for the Obama Administration to release some kind of evidence of actual evidence...........

Are you going to apply for a job in an intelligence agency, get a top secret clearance, and then see the evidence? Let me know when you do.

Have you found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet?

When was that? I have a bad memory... can you tell me how many years ago that was?

Ancient history. That's all changed now. They never lie. And of course a last minute cobbled together generic report based on unsubstantiated anecdotes couldn't possibly appear to be politically motivated. Now could it.

How long ago was it? How many leaders of the Federal intelligence agencies were heads of their agencies at that time?

I wouldn't know. Maybe you could do some research on that. Get back to me on that when you're all done.

Are you going to apply for a job in an intelligence agency, get a top secret clearance, and then see the evidence? Let me know when you do.

When was that? I have a bad memory... can you tell me how many years ago that was?
Ancient history. That's all changed now. They never lie. And of course a last minute cobbled together generic report based on unsubstantiated anecdotes couldn't possibly appear to be politically motivated. Now could it.

How long ago was it? How many leaders of the Federal intelligence agencies were heads of their agencies at that time?
I wouldn't know. Maybe you could do some research on that. Get back to me on that when you're all done.

Why should I, you are the one blaming the current intelligence agencies for that.

Why should I, you are the one blaming the current intelligence agencies for that.
Your thirst for knowledge is inspiring.

Your thirst for knowledge is inspiring.

HUH?

She is a swamp dweller

bullshit, government supremacy , parasitism turns her on.

Rachel Maddow gave a brilliant explanation tonight of how Exxon (yes that Exxon) has billions invested in Russian drilling rights but cannot exercise those rights, as in, actually drill for the oil,

because of US sanctions against Russia.

That puts a good light on why in the hearings Tillerson said he opposed sanctions that might harm businesses in the US, and yes, he did say that.

Do the US government has the authority to impose sanctions on any government? NO

Do the US government has the authority to interfere with the marketplace? NO

So what's the deal?

Do it? Yes, it do.

That's because you are a swamp dweller.

No I'm a hill jack. We don't expect you city boys to be good a geography.

i gave you an answer marc,you just cant accept it because it doesnt match up with yours.....now answer my question....
I did answer you. It's a resounding no. I don't see how doing the same thing a 3rd and 4th time in 50 years will yield different results.

Now, can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn? I'll give you a really good deal.
whats the matter marc?....are you one of those out there who fear trump might actually do a decent job?.....scary isnt it?....i guy you cant stand maybe doing better or on par with someone you slobbered over.....not willing to give the guy his turn at the plate tells me i am right....

The Loose Cannon in Chief lost control of himself again today. I fully expect him to give himself a heart attack within 6 months. The final straw will probably be something like Rosie O'Donnell criticizing him about something.
Telling the truth is losing control?

Trump told the truth today? Damn! I'm putting that in today's diary entry!
Yes, do that while you're training to make money from your portfolio without China.

My portfolio is 100% cash, having sold every share of stock I own about 3 weeks ago, in order to avoid Trump's economic disaster in the making.

Well, well. It is starting to look like the Loose Cannon in Chief's economic disaster is already brewing. The Dow is down almost 1% today and still falling. The reason? Investors are finally waking up after his press conference yesterday to find out that the only thing trump cares about are the slights that he is enduring from the press. A lot of silly people thought that he actually gives a rat's ass about the economy, or anything else other than himself, for that matter.

Trump tells the "truth" you want to hear......Look up the definition of demagoguery....learn something.
According to CNN's Polls, Trump will NEVER win the nomination...A LIE.
According to CNN's Polls, Trump will NEVER win the election...A LIE.

CNN = lies.
those are predictions which turned out to be wrong. not a lie. jebus.
Thanks for proving you never opened the CNN App.

The Loose Cannon in Chief lost control of himself again today. I fully expect him to give himself a heart attack within 6 months. The final straw will probably be something like Rosie O'Donnell criticizing him about something.

Trump told the truth today? Damn! I'm putting that in today's diary entry!
Yes, do that while you're training to make money from your portfolio without China.

My portfolio is 100% cash, having sold every share of stock I own about 3 weeks ago, in order to avoid Trump's economic disaster in the making.

Well, well. It is starting to look like the Loose Cannon in Chief's economic disaster is already brewing. The Dow is down almost 1% today and still falling. The reason? Investors are finally waking up after his press conference yesterday to find out that the only thing trump cares about are the slights that he is enduring from the press. A lot of silly people thought that he actually gives a rat's ass about the economy, or anything else other than himself, for that matter.
I don't give an iota about Investors who don't care about anybody else but themselves.

Trump tells the "truth" you want to hear......Look up the definition of demagoguery....learn something.

CNN = lies.
irrelevant, totally. Predictions not coming true are not lies. Open a dictionary. There might be an app for that.

CNN = lies.
irrelevant, totally. Predictions not coming true are not lies. Open a dictionary. There might be an app for that.
They were presented as fact.

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

Something is very wrong here. Why is that?

Does the Press have nuclear weapons?

I want to see a Trump administration that would start arresting all the dammed traitors in this country, now that would be an agenda worth supporting. It's sick what is going on, and especially sickening to find out who the real scumbags are in the government, and who supports them.

I want to see a Trump administration that would start arresting all the dammed traitors in this country, now that would be an agenda worth supporting. It's sick what is going on, and especially sickening to find out who the real scumbags are in the government, and who supports them.

Here's a guy who probably has a hard time deciding what to wear in the mornings....Should it be a brown shirt today, or a classy pointed white hood?

(what an asshole)

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

Something is very wrong here. Why is that?
I love that Trump is at war with you fascist liberals....you're more dangerous than Russia right now....

Here's a guy who probably has a hard time deciding what to wear in the mornings....Should it be a brown shirt today, or a classy pointed white hood?

(what an asshole)

OH look how clever you are, working he Nazi's AND the KKK into ONE post.
Universal truth, MORON'S toss around the Nazi card.

(what an asshole)
. You idiots could drive anyone to be an A-hole.

Forum List

Back