Why Is Trump At War With Everyone...Except Russia?

All the Russia love in this thread is AMAZING. When has Russia EVER done anything to benefit the U.S.? They just hacked the DNC and undertook an operation to undermine our Presidential elections... and you want to give Putin a reach around. WTF is wrong with you people?

Hardly, O has been itching to instigate and escalate a war with Russia for over two years now. What the hell is wrong with people who trust our Intel anymore?

It doesn't even take our intelligence agencies input in order to know Russia does not have the best interest of the U.S. in its mind... but you keep thinking that.

I've got no love for Russia nor do I have any for our intelligence that repeatedly lies to us and has us in perpetual never ending wars. You keep enjoying that.

We need our intelligence agencies... what you don't always hear about is how many lives they save from terrorist plots you don't know ever existed. They are the type of unsung heroes that are only brought into the spot light when the shit hits the fan. And you are feeding off that bull shit.
So called liberals are all suddenly in love with the intelligence apparatus. Ain't love grand.

I'm not a liberal... but I do trust our intelligence agencies over Putin, Russia, and WikiLeaks. Putin and Russia categorically denied they hacked the DNC... now Trump admits he has seen the intelligence report and that they did it. So again, why should we trust Russia and Putin over our own intelligence agencies??

All the Russia love in this thread is AMAZING. When has Russia EVER done anything to benefit the U.S.? They just hacked the DNC and undertook an operation to undermine our Presidential elections... and you want to give Putin a reach around. WTF is wrong with you people?

Hardly, O has been itching to instigate and escalate a war with Russia for over two years now. What the hell is wrong with people who trust our Intel anymore?

It doesn't even take our intelligence agencies input in order to know Russia does not have the best interest of the U.S. in its mind... but you keep thinking that.

I've got no love for Russia nor do I have any for our intelligence that repeatedly lies to us and has us in perpetual never ending wars. You keep enjoying that.

We need our intelligence agencies... what you don't always hear about is how many lives they save from terrorist plots you don't know ever existed. They are the type of unsung heroes that are only brought into the spot light when the shit hits the fan. And you are feeding off that bull shit.

Speak for yourself

Only the PARASITES need a bureaucrat's finger up their nostrils

You're one of the special kids aren't you?

Speak for yourself

Only the PARASITES need a bureaucrat's finger up their nostrils

You're one of the special kids aren't you?

Yes , indeed I am. Hung like a horse.

.The origin of this phrase is from the Bible. Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Rachel Maddow gave a brilliant explanation tonight of how Exxon (yes that Exxon) has billions invested in Russian drilling rights but cannot exercise those rights, as in, actually drill for the oil,

because of US sanctions against Russia.

That puts a good light on why in the hearings Tillerson said he opposed sanctions that might harm businesses in the US, and yes, he did say that.

Rachel Maddow gave a brilliant explanation tonight of how Exxon (yes that Exxon) has billions invested in Russian drilling rights but cannot exercise those rights, as in, actually drill for the oil,

That puts a good light on why in the hearings Tillerson said he opposed sanctions that might harm businesses in the US, and yes, he did say that.

Does the US government has the authority to impose sanctions on any government? NO

Does the US government has the authority to interfere with the marketplace? NO

So what's the deal?

Do the US government has the authority to impose sanctions on any government? NO

Do the US government has the authority to interfere with the marketplace? NO

So what's the deal?

Do it? Yes, it do.

Do the US government has the authority to impose sanctions on any government? NO

Do the US government has the authority to interfere with the marketplace? NO

So what's the deal?

Do it? Yes, it do.

That's because you are a swamp dweller.

So called liberals are all suddenly in love with the intelligence apparatus. Ain't love grand.

I'm not a liberal... but I do trust our intelligence agencies over Putin, Russia, and WikiLeaks. Putin and Russia categorically denied they hacked the DNC... now Trump admits he has seen the intelligence report and that they did it. So again, why should we trust Russia and Putin over our own intelligence agencies??
Not a liberal? Not very smart either.

Russia warned us that the Tsaranev brothers, refugees were terrorists that had gone to a Chechnyn training camp for bomb making.

Our intelligence disagreed. These were nice quiet refugees.

So far Russia has tried to help us and out intelligence agencies got the Boston Marathon bombed.

Not very smart is a person that hasn't seen the evidence and wants to use sources of people that haven't seen the evidence either as their source of proof. Again, not a single person that has seen the evidence still questions whether it was the Russians. So... hello, who is not very smart?

Russia warned us that the Tsaranev brothers, refugees were terrorists that had gone to a Chechnyn training camp for bomb making.

Our intelligence disagreed. These were nice quiet refugees.

So far Russia has tried to help us and out intelligence agencies got the Boston Marathon bombed.

:link:

Not very smart is a person that hasn't seen the evidence and wants to use sources of people that haven't seen the evidence either as their source of proof. Again, not a single person that has seen the evidence still questions whether it was the Russians. So... hello, who is not very smart?

And we know we can trust those people because...........well, just because.

Right. So you are saying you don't trust Trump who didn't want it to be Russia? Thanks for playing... your parting gift is a big sack of crow.

Right. So you are saying you don't trust Trump who didn't want it to be Russia? Thanks for playing... your parting gift is a big sack of crow.

No dummy. I'm saying if it turns out that some kind of evidence is shown to exist, I plan to write to Vladimir Putin and thank him for doing this country a favor.

Correction

No a single NEUTRAL Person has seen the "evidence" (wink, wink)

No dummy. I'm saying if it turns out that some kind of evidence is shown to exist, I plan to write to Vladimir Putin and thank him for doing this country a favor.

So you don't believe in the right to privacy. I can see why you like Russia and Putin so much. :cheers2:

Thank God Trump has a history of telling the truth.

Remember when he sent lawyers to Hawaii to find out about Obama's FAKE birth certificate.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

Remember when he said he was going to release what he said they found?

Oh wait.

OK, that's not a good example.

Ummm, Remember when he said 100% of all the money his Foundation takes in goes to charity?

What, huh? OK, let me come up with another example.

Remember when he said he never settles lawsuits? What do you mean Trump U?

Oh come on guys, quite asking me these questions. It's not fair.

Correction

No a single NEUTRAL Person has seen the "evidence" (wink, wink)

A neutral person? TRUMP WHO DOESN'T WANT IT TO BE THE RUSSIANS AND WHOM HAD PUBLICLY QUESTIONED THE FINDINGS BEFORE SEEING THE EVIDENCE, NOW SAYS IT WAS THE RUSSIANS.

What is so hard for you guys to understand? Literally, the candidate that you support tells you that the Russians did it... and you don't believe him. He told you he was going to lock Hillary up and you believed that...

you dont know that yet Marc....he just might surprise everyone....like i did bush and obama,ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt and actually wait until he sits behind the desk before i start in on the guy....
This is what his supporters keep saying. But honestly, what is he doing that's not "severely rightwing?"

His picks and Cabinet is telling a story.

Do you not agree?
and if those guys and trump actually do a good job,will we see you here saying so Marc?.......

Harry Dresden

Do you believe that Trump is filling his cabinet with individuals similar to that of the Bush II Administration, yes or no?

Forum List

Back