Why Is Trump At War With Everyone...Except Russia?

Trump is only at war with those who are at war with him. Last I checked Russia isn't at war with Trump, so Trump isn't at war with them or Putin. Now as far as these butt hurt libs and repubs go, well now that's a different story.
It used to be that any foreign contribution to US election candidates was questioned.

Now, it's OK if another nation hacks us and creates a fake news apparatus as long as it's for the "right" candidate.

Anyone who thinks this bodes well for American democracy and our future is just plain insane.

Russia doesn't hate America as much as democrats do. They have had 8 years to replace Americans with democrats. They have packed the media and intelligence agencies with operatives. Trump is applying some disinfectant.

There's an easy exercise to do to really understand how wacked out people like the above poster are.

Just imagine that the Russians had meddled in our election for the purpose of getting Hillary Clinton elected.

Imagine then what they'd be posting. Not a single fucking one of them would be holding the same opinions they're tossing around now.

That's how fucked up these jackwads are.
If Russia meddled to get Hillary elected they would be no better than democrats.

Russia just attacked your country's electoral process that over 1 million Americans have died to protect. And the far right is kissing our attackers ass. That makes you assholes TRAITORS!!!
To be a traitor to democrats is the highest form of patriotism to America.

Trump is only at war with those who are at war with him. Last I checked Russia isn't at war with Trump, so Trump isn't at war with them or Putin. Now as far as these butt hurt libs and repubs go, well now that's a different story.
It used to be that any foreign contribution to US election candidates was questioned.

Now, it's OK if another nation hacks us and creates a fake news apparatus as long as it's for the "right" candidate.

Anyone who thinks this bodes well for American democracy and our future is just plain insane.

They didn't hack "us". They hacked the idiotic DNC whose password was "password"!

Then, they simply told the truth, and you libs cannot handle that Americans do not like Dems anymore.

The Loose Cannon in Chief lost control of himself again today. I fully expect him to give himself a heart attack within 6 months. The final straw will probably be something like Rosie O'Donnell criticizing him about something.
Telling the truth is losing control?

Trump told the truth today? Damn! I'm putting that in today's diary entry!

The Loose Cannon in Chief lost control of himself again today. I fully expect him to give himself a heart attack within 6 months. The final straw will probably be something like Rosie O'Donnell criticizing him about something.

Yes, do that while you're training to make money from your portfolio without China.

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

Something is very wrong here. Why is that?
Here's a clue for you.

So you're a fan of the Young Turks eh?

Is there some part of the content you'd like to dispute?

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

Here's a clue for you.

Do you mean actually utilizing facts and logic?

Yes, do that while you're training to make money from your portfolio without China.

My portfolio is 100% cash, having sold every share of stock I own about 3 weeks ago, in order to avoid Trump's economic disaster in the making.

My portfolio is 100% cash, having sold every share of stock I own about 3 weeks ago, in order to avoid Trump's economic disaster in the making.
Good...what happens when your house catches fire from all the fertilizer you've spread in the last couple of months?

Russia doesn't hate America as much as democrats do. They have had 8 years to replace Americans with democrats. They have packed the media and intelligence agencies with operatives. Trump is applying some disinfectant.

There's an easy exercise to do to really understand how wacked out people like the above poster are.

Just imagine that the Russians had meddled in our election for the purpose of getting Hillary Clinton elected.

Imagine then what they'd be posting. Not a single fucking one of them would be holding the same opinions they're tossing around now.

That's how fucked up these jackwads are.
If Russia meddled to get Hillary elected they would be no better than democrats.
No, that would mean they had taken action against America and our democracy.

There is no justification for an assault on America by a foreign nation being considered in partisan terms.

I'm two ticks to the Right of Center.
I'm betting you cheered Van Jones the self avowed Communist.
There is no "disaster".
That's just what people who are embarrassed to be publicly identified as Republican say. The phrase became popular once George W. Bush started tanking in the ratings and even a total dumb dumb knew that he was a total and abject failure as a President.

Now...what's your problem exactly with Van Jones?

Russia just attacked your country's electoral process that over 1 million Americans have died to protect. And the far right is kissing our attackers ass. That makes you assholes TRAITORS!!!
To be a traitor to democrats is the highest form of patriotism to America.

First of all, I am not a dem ( I voted for McMullin), secondly, you can't defend the fact that you and your fellow easily manipulated fools are spitting on the graves of those we died defending America's basic foundations of freedom.
Fucks like you make me sick.
Go ahead fool, bury your face in the ass of those who attack America's electoral system established by our country's forefathers.

Here's a clue for you.

My question to you was a yes or no question. So what is it, yes. Or no?

That's a really good question.

Forum List

Back