Why Is Trump At War With Everyone...Except Russia?

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

Something is very wrong here. Why is that?
Trump wants to piss you off.
It seems to be working.
What gives you the impression that I'm pissed off?
The ludicrous nature of your seeming cool.
Trump is at war with mediocre leadership...pure and simple.

I mean, he's (Donald Trump) at war with the intelligence committee, he's at war with the press, he's at war with Republicans & Democrats that are critical of him, and the only people he isn't at war with - are the Russians. He LIKES the Russians.

+++++++++++++++++++

The premises of the original post is Fucking Absurd.

Why do you lefties hate Russia so much? My guess is you don't even know why. Maybe they are too white for your liking?

Remember when McCain wanted us to go to war with Russia over their incursion with Georgia? McCain, Bush, and Clinton are all onboard with the Globalist Agenda, the American people are not.
Where do you see anything I stated about going to war with Russia?

WTF is wrong with you, have you lost your cotton pickin' mind?
Not you. But certainly maniacs like this guy.

Here's a clue for you.

So you're a fan of the Young Turks eh?

Why do you lefties hate Russia so much? My guess is you don't even know why. Maybe they are too white for your liking?

Remember when McCain wanted us to go to war with Russia over their incursion with Georgia? McCain, Bush, and Clinton are all onboard with the Globalist Agenda, the American people are not.
Where do you see anything I stated about going to war with Russia?

WTF is wrong with you, have you lost your cotton pickin' mind?
Not you. But certainly maniacs like this guy.

I've seen that video before, that is one lost, dumb human being.

you dont know that yet Marc....he just might surprise everyone....like i did bush and obama,ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt and actually wait until he sits behind the desk before i start in on the guy....
This is what his supporters keep saying. But honestly, what is he doing that's not "severely rightwing?"

His picks and Cabinet is telling a story.

Do you not agree?

you dont know that yet Marc....he just might surprise everyone....like i did bush and obama,ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt and actually wait until he sits behind the desk before i start in on the guy....
This is what his supporters keep saying. But honestly, what is he doing that's not "severely rightwing?"

Do you not agree?

I'm fine with it.
The people he has surrounded himself are head and shoulders better than anyone Obambi nominated.

According to CNN's Polls, Trump will NEVER win the nomination...A LIE.
According to CNN's Polls, Trump will NEVER win the election...A LIE.

CNN = lies.

In fucked up right wingers'half brains, to be WRONG means to LIE........What an asshole. LOL

The "genius" of Trump is to create all the buzz about his "hurt feelings" about CNN to change the topic from the fact that the charlatan is NOT establishing a BLIND trust like every other president has.

Seems he's on better terms with Putin...

... than our own intelligence community...

... not a good place for a President to be.
______

Did you watch his press conference today?

He didn't appear to be scared.

Do you not agree?

I'm fine with it.
The people he has surrounded himself are head and shoulders better than anyone Obambi nominated.
But of course you are, you're "severely rightwing."

I'm just sending out the warning signals from early on that this is just like Bush II, but worse.

Mark my words. It's going to end in disaster.

Actually, as you can already see, it's BEGINNING in disaster.

Do you not agree?

I'm fine with it.
But of course you are, you're "severely rightwing."

I'm just sending out the warning signals from early on that this is just like Bush II, but worse.

Mark my words. It's going to end in disaster.

Actually, as you can already see, it's BEGINNING in disaster.

I'm two ticks to the Right of Center.
I'm betting you cheered Van Jones the self avowed Communist.
There is no "disaster".

Forum List

Back