Why is Trump attacking OBama and refuse to concede he lied

Guys, Trump's attacks on Obama are plain and simple, he wants his crazies, ie white supporters to know that anything coming from the Obama side, is a lie...but here's the real deal....

Then president Obama, as did Trump...both got briefings on the Russian hacks, along with the Flynn news, along with all the shit Trump is now trying to deny......and Trump knows what Obama knows and the best way to lie his way out of this.....all the while knowing that Obama knows the real truth, is to attack Obama and deligitimize him...just as he did with the media, the election, our intelligence, job's reports, CBO, and now the president....ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT A TRUMP LIE...GETS THE TRUMP TWEET TREATMENT.
We have a flag on the play: Intentional passing on Mammy Speak, play is done over, one sock account is removed

Guys, Trump's attacks on Obama are plain and simple, he wants his crazies, ie white supporters to that anything coming from the Obama side, is a lie...but here's the real deal....

Then president Obama, as did Trump...both got briefings on the Russian hacks, along with the Flynn news, along with all the shit Trump is now trying to deny......and Trump knows what Obama knows and the best way to lie his way out of this.....all the while knowing that Obama knows the real truth, is to attack Obama and deligitimize him...just as he did with the media, the election, our intelligence, job's reports, CBO, and now the president....ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT A TRUMP LIE...GETS THE TRUMP TWEET TREATMENT.

It's time for Obama to move to Hawaii or Kenya - wherever he and his family would be more comfortable and get out of the way. President Trump has a lot of work to do and Obama is attempting to hinder that work which is the real reason he moved nearby the White House. It's time for him to go. The American people are no longer listening to him and are tired of hearing his name. Time to move on.
Obama, just as Bush was allowed, is allowed to live any fuckin where he pleases. Lets get that shit straight first. Obama has done absolutely nothing but live his life after the white house and ITS YOU WHITE FOOLS, YOU ASS SMELLING PUNKS, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCHES, YOU BASTARDS WHO ARE DRAGGIN THIS MAN BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT...ITS TIME FOR YOU WHORES TO MOVE ON AND OWN THAT NIGHTMARE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS VOTED IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND LEAVE OBAMA ALONE,

It's time for Obama to move to Hawaii or Kenya - wherever he and his family would be more comfortable
I'd be more comfortable if he and his ugly wife were in prison.
You pale faced, lice ridden, rotten teeth, botox abusing fake every gotdamn thang white bastards got a lot of nerve hating on black women....especially when your white bitches start aging at 12 and by the time they're in their 30's, they look like seniors and the white men start loosing hair at 6....LOLOLOL

Translation:
If a liberal says "he lied" it means "he told the truth" and visa versa.
Thank you. As we see Obama becoming more and more desperate for attention (any kind will do) he reminds me of the last guy at the dinner party who refuses to acknowledge that it's past midnight and time to go home. The caterers are gone, the guests have all gone home, the help is finished in the kitchen and saying goodnight to their boss while eyeing the obnoxious guest who hasn't left yet. There sits Obama oblivious that the host (whose wife has already gone to bed) is yawning and ready to kick him out the door.

It's time for him to leave.
Hey lying motherfucker.....post a link of OBama coming before reporters and saying something, else shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit

Sigh... you want me to teach ya how to cut down and name call properly?

ITS YOU WHITE FOOLS, YOU ASS SMELLING PUNKS, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCHES, YOU BASTARDS WHO ARE DRAGGIN THIS MAN BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT...ITS TIME FOR YOU WHORES TO MOVE ON AND OWN THAT NIGHTMARE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS VOTED IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND LEAVE OBAMA ALONE,

Whitey! Whitey! Whitey!

64sjpub12.jpg

Sigh... you want me to teach ya how to cut down and name call properly?
Lets get something clear, I'm from the hood, the deep deep dirty ride or die hood....I can come here and tell nothing but the truth and slay mf's like you....I don't need no help, perhaps you do.

ITS YOU WHITE FOOLS, YOU ASS SMELLING PUNKS, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCHES, YOU BASTARDS WHO ARE DRAGGIN THIS MAN BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT...ITS TIME FOR YOU WHORES TO MOVE ON AND OWN THAT NIGHTMARE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS VOTED IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND LEAVE OBAMA ALONE,

Whitey! Whitey! Whitey!

64sjpub12.jpg
You gotta be a brother, they the only one's that cry out for you whore's in da club.....LOLOLO

Dayam, tigerred59 ... you really draw out the craziest of the crazies. Good job. :thup:
You can't send for these crazy mf's without going there yourself......but I can only handle so much, after awhile, I put these bitches on ignore...ain't got the time nor energy to deal with these clueless maggots

Lets get something clear, I'm from the hood, the deep deep dirty ride or die hood....I can come here and tell nothing but the truth and slay mf's like you....I don't need no help, perhaps you do.

OK, busted ... Tigger is a troll.

A white guy pretending to be what he believes a black person to be.

ac56cb1da433a75bcd6145269b94b59d.jpg

OK, busted ... Tigger is a troll.

A white guy pretending to be what he believes a black person to be.

ac56cb1da433a75bcd6145269b94b59d.jpg

Trust me if I want to pretend to be something, it ain't gonna be a rice grain dick sized, balding rotten teeth white man

Forum List

Back