Why is Trump fighting the recounts?

None of this shit matters anyway. Let's just chill out to Jill Steins political folk rock band, Somebody's Sister.

Why are Dem's fighting voter ID laws? They require ID to get a fishing license or purchase alcohol. Unless they want to be able to cheat during elections.
I think it has to do with the fact it is a constitutional right. Similar to the Gunnies that don't want regulations on gun purchases. While I think common sense regulations is fair for guns, ID and BG checks... I also I think it is a fair argument to ask for ID to be shown to vote, the process should be as easy and accessible as possible but a persons identity should be verified at the booth.

The 2nd amendment guarantees the right to keep and bare arms, but you still need an ID to purchase one. The constitutional argument doesn't hold water if that is their argument. The right to feed yourself via fishing and hunting would seem to be a very basic right yet the libs charge even the poor gobs of money for a license and require ID. Hell I think I had to provide 3 forms of ID to get my last fishing license.

He's not *fighting the recounts*. He said he thinks they're stupid, and he's right.
He is paying lawyers to sue and block the recount efforts. I already posted links or you can do a search and see for yourself

Why are Dem's fighting voter ID laws? They require ID to get a fishing license or purchase alcohol. Unless they want to be able to cheat during elections.
I think it has to do with the fact it is a constitutional right. Similar to the Gunnies that don't want regulations on gun purchases. While I think common sense regulations is fair for guns, ID and BG checks... I also I think it is a fair argument to ask for ID to be shown to vote, the process should be as easy and accessible as possible but a persons identity should be verified at the booth.

The 2nd amendment guarantees the right to keep and bare arms, but you still need an ID to purchase one. The constitutional argument doesn't hold water if that is their argument. The right to feed yourself via fishing and hunting would seem to be a very basic right yet the libs charge even the poor gobs of money for a license and require ID. Hell I think I had to provide 3 forms of ID to get my last fishing license.
You do understand why hunters are required to get a license though don't you?

Absolutely, too many retards still wander the woods more apt to shoot themselves or somebody else even with current safeguards. Hence there is not one goddamn reason why a photo ID should not be required to vote, none. If there is one thing in this country that deserves to be protected its the integrity of our elections.

The obvious truth is Democrats want people who are not legally entitled to vote, illegals and legal immigrants who are not yet citizens and cannot legally vote. Why? Because most of them vote Dem. Democrats are undermining the integrity of our elections, fuckers.

Absolutely, too many retards still wander the woods more apt to shoot themselves or somebody else even with current safeguards. Hence there is not one goddamn reason why a photo ID should not be required to vote, none. If there is one thing in this country that deserves to be protected its the integrity of our elections.

The obvious truth is Democrats want people who are not legally entitled to vote, illegals and legal immigrants who are not yet citizens and cannot legally vote. Why? Because most of them vote Dem. Democrats are undermining the integrity of our elections, fuckers.

Because they can't convince reasonable, intelligent, and decent people in this country to vote for them. They have to kowtow to the criminal and alien bloc.

Really? Is that what youve heard Me, the libtard, saying? How about you stop labeling an entire group of people by the narrow view of a portion

Because they can't convince reasonable, intelligent, and decent people in this country to vote for them. They have to kowtow to the criminal and alien bloc.
Huh, they just won the White House for the past 8 years and got 2 million more votes than the republicans in the recent election. Trump won fair and square by electoral college standards but your comment is complete BS

Generates state funds AND supposedly for conservation purposes.
Yes on both points, it is also regulated so that industry doesn't run wild and destroy our habitats and wipe out certain species. If there was nobody looking out for our land and animals our citizens and businesses would completely destroy them for personal gain.

Yes on both points, it is also regulated so that industry doesn't run wild and destroy our habitats and wipe out certain species. If there was nobody looking out for our land and animals our citizens and businesses would completely destroy them for personal gain.

Yes, instead the government allows for overpopulation of hunted animals and they end up diseased and domesticated.

Yes, instead the government allows for overpopulation of hunted animals and they end up diseased and domesticated.
That's mismanagement. Something that should be fixed

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

Hillary said that questioning the election results was a direct attack on democracy........that is......when she was up in the fake polls.

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

Hillary said that questioning the election results was a direct attack on democracy........that is......when she was up in the fake polls.
Your point???

Then how come anytime enough money is on the table, politicians will sell the rights to exploit the envionrment?

Government protection of the environment is utterly insignificant. Absolutely pathetic. And yes, entire ecosystems and animal species are being wiped out.

There is no such thing as a government shield on the environment. There is however a marketplace for environmental exploitation. Do you know the real reason for why regulations exist? To raise the barriers of entry so only the fattest cats can compete.

Then how come anytime enough money is on the table, politicians will sell the rights to exploit the envionrment?

Government protection of the environment is utterly insignificant. Absolutely pathetic. And yes, entire ecosystems and animal species are being wiped out.

There is no such thing as a government shield on the environment. There is however a marketplace for environmental exploitation. Do you know the real reason for why regulations exist? To raise the barriers of entry so only the fattest cats can compete.
You focus on isolated incidents where there is either negligence, poor management, or corruption. It does exist and should be scrutinized, fixed, or punished... but there are also many examples of good people doing good work... most national parks I've visited display what I'm talking about.

You focus on isolated incidents where there is either negligence, poor management, or corruption.

I am making a general assertion. Show me your supposed exception to the rule, and I'll show you a special interest group behind it.

It does exist and should be scrutinized, fixed, or punished... but there are also many examples of good people doing good work... most national parks I've visited display what I'm talking about.

US national parks? Hilarious, because that's where all the real lobbying money is at. It's only protected when its relative worth is below a certain level of profitability. That is if you really want to call them protected, since they even allowed limited economic activity within many of these parks now. Sometimes they will outright eliminate protected land.

Did you know that the majority of national parks produce a direct revenue stream for the government? Did you honestly believe that the highest level politicians and bureaucrats have a hard on for the NPS? No, don't be so naive.

That government shield of yours is air thin. Even the most environmentally conscious countries, like Costa Rica, are rampant with corporate exploitation of the environment. Whenever the tourism industry in these countries takes a hit, the government will pass new legislation allowing more abuse of the land and wildlife.

Please, do me a favor. Explain how an institution which serves only money, can ever be expected to have the best interests of the environment in mind?

Forum List

Back