Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
no its not, rich people get audited every year. A guy like Trump has a team of tax lawyers to make sure that his returns are in 100% compliance with the tax code.

& he can still show them. but hasn't.

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

His return is hundreds of pages. if he release them, so moron like you, Behar, obozo, blitzer, or Madcow would pull out one page and make up lies about what it says, then Trump and his staff would have to waste hundreds of hours refuting the lies. Then you would pull out another page and make up lies about it.

He is smart not to release them. But you do remember that Madcow got a copy of his 05 return and there was nothing they could find wrong with it, don't you?

you're so confused. his 1099's would tell us where his money came from. his schedules would show his loans

have you ever seen a tax return. the number of pages isn't an issue. :rolleyes:

and every one of the people you just slurred in a sentence is waaaaaaay smarter than your orange sociopath.

I expect Mueller already has his tax returns for many years past. The jig is up for the orange clown...

He probably does, so what? Unless you can make a case that Trump was and is colluding with the IRS, which is patently stupid, then there is nothing on the tax returns that is criminal.
Would you know if trump was paying huge fines when he was audited every year ? The man cheats at everything with everybody Think the IRS is so different?

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

His return is hundreds of pages. if he release them, so moron like you, Behar, obozo, blitzer, or Madcow would pull out one page and make up lies about what it says, then Trump and his staff would have to waste hundreds of hours refuting the lies. Then you would pull out another page and make up lies about it.

He is smart not to release them. But you do remember that Madcow got a copy of his 05 return and there was nothing they could find wrong with it, don't you?

you're so confused. his 1099's would tell us where his money came from. his schedules would show his loans

and every one of the people you just slurred in a sentence is waaaaaaay smarter than your orange sociopath.

I expect Mueller already has his tax returns for many years past. The jig is up for the orange clown...

He probably does, so what? Unless you can make a case that Trump was and is colluding with the IRS, which is patently stupid, then there is nothing on the tax returns that is criminal.
Would you know if trump was paying huge fines when he was audited every year ? The man cheats at everything with everybody Think the IRS is so different?

I don't think the problem is that he's cheating. I think it shows Russian loans and Russian money.

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

Yes, I am quite sure that the Obama IRS would have leaked it to the media if he was being fined for any kind of tax violations. Madcow had his 05 return and it was proven to be in 100% compliance with the tax code.

Nothing here, dude. time to move on.

correct, and here's why

I don't think the problem is that he's cheating. I think it shows Russian loans and Russian money.

damn you are stupid. its not illegal to do business with foreign banks. Are you so naïve that you think the Clintons don't have money in foreign banks? Who the F### do you think paid bubba 450K for a 20 minute speech??????????
The Russians, ya dumb bitch.

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

Yes, it is. The IRS has a lot of agents whose job is to make sure people are paying the tax they owe. There are relatively few people with the kind of income Trump has, and he is a big, public target. I do not doubt for a minute that his returns are very accurate, because if they were not, the IRS would have been all over him about it.

Let's not be any more stupid than we have to be here. Trump is a very rich person, and rich people do not get and stay that way by paying more than they have to. If he was getting fined by the IRS, he would promptly fire his tax attornies and hire others who would prevent such a thing from happening.

He is being very quiet....WHY?

He's giving her all the consideration she's due which is NONE. LOL

I don't think he will be able to. If he has kept his pants up...he would be able to sleep with Melania.

He is being very quiet....WHY?

He's giving her all the consideration she's due which is NONE. LOL

He shoulda kept his pants up....

so should have bill Clinton, what's your point? of course, Clinton's accusers said he raped or sexually harassed them, Stormy said her one night stand with trump was consensual.

You are incapable of thought.

Says the 24/7 FIX news viewer....

jelly is a nothing but a left wing parrot who repeats the left wing talking point lies all day every day, you are correct, she is incapable of thinking for herself. Probably has the IQ of a nutria.

You are a real F_ _khead aren't you?

I just tell it like it is. Scream insults if it makes you feel better, but the truth is the truth.

jelly is a nothing but a left wing parrot who repeats the left wing talking point lies all day every day, you are correct, she is incapable of thinking for herself. Probably has the IQ of a nutria.

for someone who can't even spell a name correctly, you kind of have a lot of nerve commenting on anyone's IQ. as for being a parrot, lowlife white trash loon, I leave that to you.

now run along and go ask Breitbart what you should post next.

:cuckoo:

uneducated subliterate trumpscum are generally bullies and liars. that's how they voted for a bullying, lying, ignorant sexual predator in the first place.

but look how insane they get when anyone tells the truth about the orange sociopath. it's kind of funny.... if they weren't so pathetic.

they're triggered so easily. :rofl:

Last edited:

uneducated subliterate trumpscum are generally bullies and liars. that's how they voted for a bullying, lying, ignorant sexual predator in the first place.

uneducated? nope, I have an MBA from the liberal bastion of Harvard. Subliterate, not even a word, but no.

Trump is a winner, the USA needs a winner for a change after generations of lying do-nothing corrupt assholes since Reagan.

Your real issue is that somewhere deep down inside you know that we are right, Trump is right, and that crooked Hillary should be in jail with Obama, comey, lynch, and McCabe.

all you have left is juvenile insults hurled at people that are smarter and better informed than you are. You are pathetic in your stupidity.

for someone who can't even spell a name correctly, you kind of have a lot of nerve commenting on anyone's IQ. as for being a parrot, lowlife white trash loon, I leave that to you.

jelly is my nickname for you, idiot. Yesterday you claimed that the IRS does not have tax returns, what stupid remarks do you have for us today?

jelly is my nickname for you, idiot. Yesterday you claimed that the IRS does not have tax returns, what stupid remarks do you have for us today?

where did I ever say the IRS does not have tax returns you brain dead lying piece of trump detritus? :rofl:

you really should be in school ..... an education would do you good. not that it will stop you from being a pathological liar.

now feel free to continue with your temper tantrum

where did I ever say the IRS does not have tax returns you brain dead lying piece of trump detritus? :rofl:

I caught you in that stupid statement yesterday. I called you on it then. I really am not going to go back and find it, all of your posts are equally foolish and misinformed.

but look how insane they get when anyone tells the truth about the orange sociopath. it's kind of funny.... if they weren't so pathetic.

Speaking of orange the grande Orange died at the young age of 73 Rusty Staub RIP

Speaking of orange the grande Orange died at the young age of 73 Rusty Staub RIP

I saw that this morning. I felt so badly. I used to love going to see him play.

I saw that this morning. I felt so badly. I used to love going to see him play.
A good generous man ...The wrong orange?

that's a good question.

no its not, rich people get audited every year. A guy like Trump has a team of tax lawyers to make sure that his returns are in 100% compliance with the tax code.

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

His return is hundreds of pages. if he released them, some moron like you, Behar, obozo, blitzer, or Madcow would pull out one page and make up lies about what it says, then Trump and his staff would have to waste hundreds of hours refuting the lies. Then you would pull out another page and make up lies about it.

oh that is funny. please spin some more. maybe you'll get better at it. rachel maddow didn't get his whole return. she got a minute portion of it. & use that tired old name for her.... but have you ever noticed that trump NEVER goes after her? he has gone after morning joe & mika & MSNBC in general but never maddow... he goes after CNN & the reg networks--- but NEVER calls rachel maddow out for anything she has reported on.

what does that tell you 'eh? she's got top notch researchers & he can't debate what she reports on or he certainly would have by now.

Rachel is a PHD that knows her stuff. Mueller I'd the only one that knows more....

a rhodes scholar AND a mixologist...

hmmmm.....

correct, and here's why

His return is hundreds of pages. if he released them, some moron like you, Behar, obozo, blitzer, or Madcow would pull out one page and make up lies about what it says, then Trump and his staff would have to waste hundreds of hours refuting the lies. Then you would pull out another page and make up lies about it.

oh that is funny. please spin some more. maybe you'll get better at it. rachel maddow didn't get his whole return. she got a minute portion of it. & use that tired old name for her.... but have you ever noticed that trump NEVER goes after her? he has gone after morning joe & mika & MSNBC in general but never maddow... he goes after CNN & the reg networks--- but NEVER calls rachel maddow out for anything she has reported on.

what does that tell you 'eh? she's got top notch researchers & he can't debate what she reports on or he certainly would have by now.

Rachel is a PHD that knows her stuff. Mueller I'd the only one that knows more....

Rachel, like you. is nothing but a Partisan Hack. If she had any real talent she'd be on a network that people actually watched.
Maddow Tops Cable News Demo Ratings in January, But Fox Retains Overall Wins
11:07 AM PST 1/30/2018 by Michael O'Connell

MSNBC is the only network to post year-over-year growth in primetime and total day, as cable news starts to settle into the Trump administration.

Cable news' boom time may be slowing down a bit. For the first time since the 2016 presidential campaign was underway in earnest, MSNBC ranked as the only news network immune to year-over-year fatigue for the recent Nielsen ratings month.

The channel delivered double-digit growth across the board, with Rachel Maddow eking out a notable victory in the key news demographic over Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity — though the regularly dominant FNC did manage to hold on to its overall advantages in both primetime and total day.

Maddow and Hannity engaged in another tight back-and-forth, with Maddow winning her third consecutive month in the demo since Hannity moved to 9 p.m. Her average of 678,000 adults 25-54 topped Hannity's 660,000. Among total viewers, it was Hannity who held the advantage. The FNC flagship outperformed MSNBC's golden gal, 3.27 million viewers to 3.03 million.

Maddow Tops Cable News Demo Ratings in January, But Fox Retains Overall Wins

Mar 2, 2018 @ 05:40 PM 88,222
MSNBC Beats Fox News As Rachel Maddow Has One Of TV's Top Shows Thursday
MSNBC Beats Fox News As Rachel Maddow Has One Of TV's Top Shows Thursday

it's happening, jr. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back