Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Nothing new.

"Written attacks by Jefferson supporters claimed Adams was a “hideous hermaphrodital character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.”

"Jackson’s enemies called his wife a bigamist and his mother a “common prostitute.”

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-crazy-elections-history-20160802-snap-htmlstory.html
Apples/oranges

I'm talking about viciously attacking the candidate's family, not just the candidate.

Jackson's wife and mother are not part of his family? I think you're being too particular.
LOL

Ok, you think that as you have to search backwards in time almost 200 years to find a comparison.

Meanwhile, you were blaming the left for "setting the stage for the way the next democrat president will be treated" as though the left is to blame for starting the vicious mudslinging or as though the right won't viciously attack the next Democratic president even if the left never said a negative word about Trump.

Each party has the opportunity to set the stage for how their candidate will likely be treated. The louder and more extreme the insults hurled Trump's way, the louder and more extreme will be those hurled at the next democrat. Be honest, how many of those currently screeching about Trump's skin and hair color (as if they are on any way significant) would say they're justified because they saw a Photoshopped picture of Obama and his wife as monkeys?
Are you defending the left's attack on Trump's skin color because the right attacked Obama for his?

As far as photoshopped images of Obama and his wife being portrayed as monkeys, those who did that insisted it wasn't about race. I'm talking about people on the right attacking Obama for being black, not for being accused of resembling a monkey.

Obama is half black, his mother was whiter than Trump.

Apples/oranges

I'm talking about viciously attacking the candidate's family, not just the candidate.

Jackson's wife and mother are not part of his family? I think you're being too particular.
LOL

Ok, you think that as you have to search backwards in time almost 200 years to find a comparison.

Meanwhile, you were blaming the left for "setting the stage for the way the next democrat president will be treated" as though the left is to blame for starting the vicious mudslinging or as though the right won't viciously attack the next Democratic president even if the left never said a negative word about Trump.

Each party has the opportunity to set the stage for how their candidate will likely be treated. The louder and more extreme the insults hurled Trump's way, the louder and more extreme will be those hurled at the next democrat. Be honest, how many of those currently screeching about Trump's skin and hair color (as if they are on any way significant) would say they're justified because they saw a Photoshopped picture of Obama and his wife as monkeys?
Are you defending the left's attack on Trump's skin color because the right attacked Obama for his?

As far as photoshopped images of Obama and his wife being portrayed as monkeys, those who did that insisted it wasn't about race. I'm talking about people on the right attacking Obama for being black, not for being accused of resembling a monkey.

So?

LOL

So?

you said he was attacked for being black, he isn't.

LOL

So?

No, you dumb fucking rightard. Dayam, you people are dumb as shit.

I said he was ridiculed for the color of his skin.

Just like Trump is ridiculed for the color of his skin. Does that mean he has orange parents?

1233796371590.gif

So?

Just like Trump is ridiculed for the color of his skin. Does that mean he has orange parents?

1233796371590.gif

you keep up the left wing lies. Obama was not ridiculed because of the color of his skin. He was ridiculed for his incompetence, lying, and anti-America policies. He could have been green and it would have made no difference.

BTW, Trump is not orange. To call him orange is nothing but an juvenile attempt at denigration.

you libs are so butthurt obsessed with hating Trump that you are destroying what little credibility the dem party had after obozo and the Clinton crime family.

So?

1233796371590.gif

you keep up the left wing lies. Obama was not ridiculed because of the color of his skin. He was ridiculed for his incompetence, lying, and anti-America policies. He could have been green and it would have made no difference.

BTW, Trump is not orange. To call him orange is nothing but an juvenile attempt at denigration.

you libs are so butthurt obsessed with hating Trump that you are destroying what little credibility the dem party had after obozo and the Clinton crime family.

And they're setting the stage for the way the next democrat president (I'm sure there will eventually be one) will be treated. Suddenly, they'll be demanding civility instead of shrieking about skin and hair color.

So?

1233796371590.gif

Shit, even you ridiculed him for his skin color...
obama won twice because of his skin color...

Trump isn't orange? Of course he was when he was getting spray tanned....

So?

1233796371590.gif

stating a fact regarding an election is not denigration. Obama WAS elected primarily because he is half black but claims to be black.

1233796371590.gif

stating a fact regarding an election is not denigration. Obama WAS elected primarily because he is half black but claims to be black.

LOL

Moron ... your opinion is not fact.

Now ya know.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Now ya know.

that is not my opinion, that conclusion was confirmed by numerous polls.

but you and I are never going to agree on anything, so I will not waste any more time or typing skills on you. You don't know how to conduct a civil debate or discussion and have become nothing but a parrot repeating dem/lib talking points and hate speech constantly.

Push your bullshit somewhere else.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Now ya know.

that is not my opinion, that conclusion was confirmed by numerous polls.

Link....

Forum List

Back