Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Basically....trump is the dog crap on the bottom of my shoe. He has sold you idiots into believing that he cares about you. After he pushed the tax cut through he turned to his rich friends in Mara Logo and said...."I just made you a lot richer."

80% of the glorious tax cuts went to the wealthy. He is ballooning the deficit and yet you idiots go along with it. He is a Republican with a Republican Congress. So "Deficits don't matter."

Once the Dems gain control again.....the RWers will be squealing.....WE NEED TO CUT SPENDING AND REDUCE THE DEFICIT!

If there was a Hypocrite of the Year award....you people would be the yearly recipient....
Thanks to Trump’s tax cut, we are on pace to have our very first $2 trillion deficit.

And not a peep from the GOP deficit hawks....NOT A PEEP!

Basically....trump is the dog crap on the bottom of my shoe. He has sold you idiots into believing that he cares about you. After he pushed the tax cut through he turned to his rich friends in Mara Logo and said...."I just made you a lot richer."

80% of the glorious tax cuts went to the wealthy. He is ballooning the deficit and yet you idiots go along with it. He is a Republican with a Republican Congress. So "Deficits don't matter."

Once the Dems gain control again.....the RWers will be squealing.....WE NEED TO CUT SPENDING AND REDUCE THE DEFICIT!

If there was a Hypocrite of the Year award....you people would be the yearly recipient....
Thanks to Trump’s tax cut, we are on pace to have our very first $2 trillion deficit.
And now the schmuck wants to bury Amazon cause he has a hardon for Bezos

What a mindless wonder this POS is....

Now he wants his boyfriend, Putin in the WH....so he drop some more top secrets to him....

Now he wants his boyfriend, Putin in the WH....so he drop some more top secrets to him....

You going to be listening from behind the potted plants again?

Just another murderer in the White House....should be at home with all the other criminals there....

Just another murderer in the White House....should be at home with all the other criminals there....
NUMBER 3
Third Woman Sues to Void Secrecy Pact Linked to Trump
By
Christian Berthelsen
April 2, 2018, 10:35 AM EDT Updated on April 2, 2018, 3:42 PM EDT
  • Jessica Denson is third woman to sue over Trump-related NDA
  • Agreement is too broad, violates public policy, Denson claims
1000x-1.jpg

Donald Trump speaks during a campaign event in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 20, 2016. Photographer: Luke Sharrett/Bloomberg
A former employee of President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign team is seeking to nullify a non-disclosure agreement, saying it potentially put her on the hook to pay $1.5 million because she sued the organization for discrimination and harassment.

Jessica Denson, a Los Angeles-based actress, is the third woman who has sought to void a secrecy agreement involving Trump; the adult film star Stormy Daniels sued to block a pact that she alleges forced her to keep quiet about a sexual encounter with Trump, and former Playboy model, Karen McDougal, sued the parent company of the National Enquirer to void a deal that she says forced her to stay silent about an affair she had with him.

Denson says she joined Trump’s campaign in August 2016 and oversaw phone banks and Hispanic outreach for the campaign. She sued in November seeking $25 million in damages, claiming her superiors on the campaign defamed her, harassed her and discriminated against her. The Trump campaign responded by attempting to move the lawsuit to arbitration, where it submitted a claim for $1.5 million saying Denson breached the confidentiality and non-disparagement obligations of the non-disclosure agreement.

Denson, whose screen credits include the CBS crime drama "Person of Interest," is representing herself in the lawsuits. In her filing, she described herself as a "lifelong advocate for the bullied and the voiceless, both human and animal." She declined to provide additional comment when contacted by phone.

notice how the MAGA people shut their mouths when the market tanks They take credit on the way up so where are the scum now ?

NUMBER 3
By
Christian Berthelsen
1000x-1.jpg

Donald Trump speaks during a campaign event in Indianapolis, Indiana on April 20, 2016. Photographer: Luke Sharrett/Bloomberg
A former employee of President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign team is seeking to nullify a non-disclosure agreement, saying it potentially put her on the hook to pay $1.5 million because she sued the organization for discrimination and harassment.

Jessica Denson, a Los Angeles-based actress, is the third woman who has sought to void a secrecy agreement involving Trump; the adult film star Stormy Daniels sued to block a pact that she alleges forced her to keep quiet about a sexual encounter with Trump, and former Playboy model, Karen McDougal, sued the parent company of the National Enquirer to void a deal that she says forced her to stay silent about an affair she had with him.

Denson says she joined Trump’s campaign in August 2016 and oversaw phone banks and Hispanic outreach for the campaign. She sued in November seeking $25 million in damages, claiming her superiors on the campaign defamed her, harassed her and discriminated against her. The Trump campaign responded by attempting to move the lawsuit to arbitration, where it submitted a claim for $1.5 million saying Denson breached the confidentiality and non-disparagement obligations of the non-disclosure agreement.

Denson, whose screen credits include the CBS crime drama "Person of Interest," is representing herself in the lawsuits. In her filing, she described herself as a "lifelong advocate for the bullied and the voiceless, both human and animal." She declined to provide additional comment when contacted by phone.

I think his name should be "scum on the bottom of my shoe."

President Scum on the Bottom of my Shoe

NUMBER 3
By
Christian Berthelsen
1000x-1.jpg

Shoe on the top of my poo!

He is being very quiet....WHY?
Frankly, I don't give a crap who he beds. His, as your sex life, is unimportant to me.
What is important to me: Strong borders, thus stopping illegal migration into the US, keeping the US an actual sovereign nation, bringing companies back and thus, jobs for our citizens, keeping us at #1 militarily, the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

Last edited:
He is being very quiet....WHY?
Frankly, I don't give a crap who he beds. His, as your sex life, is unimportant to me.
What is important to me: Strong borders, thus stopping illegal migration into the US, keeping the US an actual sovereign nation, bringing companies back and thus, jobs for our citizens, keeping us at #1 militarily, the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

He is trying his best to crash an economy that Obama bought back from the last Republican crash. I guess Republicans need to show how incompetent they are every so many years....

Glad you're dreaming. It would be bad to have other murderers in the White House. Putin would be enough. You need, however, to wake up.

Glad you're dreaming. It would be bad to have other murderers in the White House. Putin would be enough. You need, however, to wake up.

I bet trump can't wait for his date with Putin. You will be proud to have a murderer in the White House....right?

Yup....this country has taken a huge step backwards. If Charles Manson were alive...maybe he would be invited also?

NUMBER 3
By
Christian Berthelsen
1000x-1.jpg

Well, it's not. You can pretend, but crap in one hand and pretend in the other and see which one fills up first.

I bet trump can't wait for his date with Putin. You will be proud to have a murderer in the White House....right?

Yup....this country has taken a huge step backwards. If Charles Manson were alive...maybe he would be invited also?

Awwww, look at you, projecting again.

notice how the MAGA people shut their mouths when the market tanks They take credit on the way up so where are the scum now ?
They’re busy at the moment trying to figure out how they can blame Obama.

This presidency is like an ongoing nightmare What a great move ..Invite putin to the WH after he just poisoned 2 people in England

This presidency is like an ongoing nightmare What a great move ..Invite putin to the WH after he just poisoned 2 people in England

Its like Roosevelt inviting Mussolini to dinner....the orange clown is losing his mind....

Forum List

Back