Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
please tell us, in sane English, why you want open borders.
We had them before

Mexicans would cross the border, work, then return home

Once we started building walls, they just stayed

so Mexicans taking American jobs is a good thing? exactly why?
They have done these jobs for generations

But cheer up. With Trump destroying NAFTA, there will be more incentive to cross the border

neither sentence is true. but continue the lies if it makes you feel good.

BTW, crooked Hillary LOST.

What does that have to do with anything?

because everything you post is reactive to Hillary losing. You cannot accept the fact that the American voters rejected her.

then tell us exactly why Russian interests put 145 million into the Clinton foundation and why bubba was paid 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow.

Even more than that, the guy is continously shrieking that Russia is trying to topple our elections, now yet again he flipped to that Russia is no threat and we can sell them 20% of our uranium.

Jim would have cut in line in Jonestown to get his kool-aid first
Nobody sold Russia our uranium

the deal was signed off by Hillary Clinton as SecState, and the great obozo, then POTUS.

then the Clinton foundation got 145 million from Russian interests and bubba got 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow.
You’re lying again — Clinton did not sign off on it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-the-clintons-should-be-investigated/2017/11/19/d88bb652-cb15-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.970f74ff6fa6

I know this is very hard for you, but you need to start dealing with the truth about the corrupt Clintons.
LOLOL

You moron, even Fox News debunked that nonsense...

We had them before

Mexicans would cross the border, work, then return home

Once we started building walls, they just stayed

But cheer up. With Trump destroying NAFTA, there will be more incentive to cross the border

because everything you post is reactive to Hillary losing. You cannot accept the fact that the American voters rejected her.
America voters rejected her by casting more votes for her than for Trump?? Do you know the meaning of the word, “rejected?”

America voters rejected her by casting more votes for her than for Trump?? Do you know the meaning of the word, “rejected?”

yep, 306 EC votes vs 270 needed to win. the entire PV differential was in California, the land of fruits and nuts.

Even more than that, the guy is continously shrieking that Russia is trying to topple our elections, now yet again he flipped to that Russia is no threat and we can sell them 20% of our uranium.

Jim would have cut in line in Jonestown to get his kool-aid first

the deal was signed off by Hillary Clinton as SecState, and the great obozo, then POTUS.

then the Clinton foundation got 145 million from Russian interests and bubba got 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-the-clintons-should-be-investigated/2017/11/19/d88bb652-cb15-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.970f74ff6fa6

I know this is very hard for you, but you need to start dealing with the truth about the corrupt Clintons.
LOLOL

so left wing gayboy shep smith is right and the left wing Wash post is wrong????????????

you are grasping at strings and falling into the shit pit.

yep, 306 EC votes vs 270 needed to win. the entire PV differential was in California, the land of fruits and nuts.
Hillary got 65 million votes by American voters. Point that out to you lunatics whenever you talk about American voters and you yahoos switch from American voters to the electoral vote.

LOLOL

so left wing gayboy shep smith is right and the left wing Wash post is wrong????????????

LOL

What I posted was news while what you posted was opinion.

LOLOL

LOL

Wow, and all this time I thought you libs said that Fox was a right wing propaganda machine, WTF?

I would give equal weight to an opinion piece in the Wash post as I would to anything that Shep Smith said.

But the truth will eventually come out about the corrupt Clintons, but even then you will continue to worship them. Its amazing how the liberal mind cannot deal with reality. Must be that defective liberal gene (its been identified, its knows as DRD 4, look it up)

Hillary got 65 million votes by American voters. Point that out to you lunatics whenever you talk about American voters and you yahoos switch from American voters to the electoral vote.

yes, but we elect presidents by the EC system. As I said, the entire PV differential was in California. Trump did not bother campaigning there, if we used the PV he would have and would probably have won there too.

You just cannot accept that Hillary lost, neither can she. you are both making fools of yourself.

LOLOL

LOL

Wow, and all this time I thought you libs said that Fox was a right wing propaganda machine, WTF?

I would give equal weight to an opinion piece in the Wash post as I would to anything that Shep Smith said.

But the truth will eventually come out about the corrupt Clintons, but even then you will continue to worship them. Its amazing how the liberal mind cannot deal with reality. Must be that defective liberal gene (its been identified, its knows as DRD 4, look it up)

As usual, you thought wrong.

Who cares that you prefer opinions you like over journalism you don’t like? The fact remains... the news debunked that opinion. Not that I expect pesky reality will interfere with your delusions.

And the truth has emerged. You simply choose to ignore it.

yes, but we elect presidents by the EC system. As I said, the entire PV differential was in California. Trump did not bother campaigning there, if we used the PV he would have and would probably have won there too.

You just cannot accept that Hillary lost, neither can she. you are both making fools of yourself.
Moron... you said the “American voters rejected Hillary.” The “American voters” cast some 65 million votes for her, 3 million more than for Trump.

Getting more votes than your opponent — That’s what you idiotically call, “American voters rejected Hillary.” Do you see now why most folks around here consider you an unabashed liar?

And nowhere did you mention it was the WORST recession that Obama got us out of

That was under W and Obama. But how does a worse recession mean that Obama can't recover from it? It should have been easier to get good recovery numbers, not harder
Do you remember what McConnell said about Obama In essence,,,,anything he wants we vote or fillabuster against Not only a recession to recover from but republicans that proved it's always party first and F the country

the objection was to Obama's left wing agenda, not him personally. Whereas the dems obstruction of Trump is against him personally because they know that his policies will work if allowed to pass.
Red on a personality scale of 1 to 10 he'd fail miserably Ask those 40 or 50 no longer with him Only the best ? Clean the swamp??

yes, if you work for Trump and do not do your job, you are out. Kinda how a business should operate, yes, clean the swamp and remove the deadwood.
who put the deadwood there to begin with Thought he was getting the best He's FOS and republicans and his supporters are blind

LOLOL

LOL

Who cares that you prefer opinions you like over journalism you don’t like? The fact remains... the news debunked that opinion. Not that I expect pesky reality will interfere with your delusions.

:no_text11:

that would be you, fool.

Moron... you said the “American voters rejected Hillary.” The “American voters” cast some 65 million votes for her, 3 million more than for Trump.

Getting more votes than your opponent — That’s what you idiotically call, “American voters rejected Hillary.” Do you see now why most folks around here consider you an unabashed liar?

for the last time, the entire PV differential was in one state, California. Why cant you comprehend that?

That was under W and Obama. But how does a worse recession mean that Obama can't recover from it? It should have been easier to get good recovery numbers, not harder
Do you remember what McConnell said about Obama In essence,,,,anything he wants we vote or fillabuster against Not only a recession to recover from but republicans that proved it's always party first and F the country

the objection was to Obama's left wing agenda, not him personally. Whereas the dems obstruction of Trump is against him personally because they know that his policies will work if allowed to pass.
Red on a personality scale of 1 to 10 he'd fail miserably Ask those 40 or 50 no longer with him Only the best ? Clean the swamp??

yes, if you work for Trump and do not do your job, you are out. Kinda how a business should operate, yes, clean the swamp and remove the deadwood.
who put the deadwood there to begin with Thought he was getting the best He's FOS and republicans and his supporters are blind

who put the deadwood there? about 60 years of democrats and republicans who were only there to make themselves wealthy.

Trump is doing exactly what we sent him to DC to do.

If we used the PV, Trump would have spent a lot of campaign time and money in Cal instead of New Hampshire and Michigan. There is no way we can predict what the outcome would have been, except that every state that he spent a lot of time in, he won.

LOLOL

LOL

that would be you, fool.

Spits the idiot who thinks someone’s opinion trumps actual news.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

that would be you, fool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL, you continue to make a fool of yourself. amazing.

for the last time, the entire PV differential was in one state, California. Why cant you comprehend that?
LOL

What dumbfucking spin. :cuckoo: That’s also the most heavily populated state. It matters not which state gave her the most votes. It’s moronic to claim “the American voters rejected Hillary” when the “American voters” gave her the most votes.

Capiche?

LOL

that would be you, fool.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL, you continue to make a fool of yourself. amazing.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who believes opinions trump journalism.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back