Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
He is being very quiet....WHY?
To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

To lie would set him up for impeachment.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.
If Trump gets deposed, he can be impeached for perjury.

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

Well of course, if he commits perjury. Personally, I doubt this will ever get that far.

Yeah...Mueller will nail his fat, orange, ass first....

To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.
Have to disagree If he admitted the truth MORE hypocrite evangelicals would flock to his side Family values? lol

Many evangelicals are single issue voters....Abortion.

trump could murder someone and as long as he says he is against abortion....they are okay.
A lot of Trump supporters live inside a false dichotomy: If you hate Trump, then you love Clinton.

As Trump's sleaziness becomes more and more known, then even the evangelicals will finally begin to see what I said from the beginning. There is no daylight between Trump and the Clintons. They are both sides of the same coin.

Then they will be depressed and disillusioned, wondering how the hell they are going to get their religion out of the gutter after chaining themselves to Trump.

When I said Trump and Clinton are both sides of the same coin, I meant that literally and figuratively.

I bought one of these before the election: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I41SJ1I/?tag=ff0d01-20

:lol:

I didn't use it to decide who to vote for, though. I would never vote for either of those New York Democrats.

I wrote in John Kasich instead.

I was going to write in Ted Cruz to honor my mother who had recently passed, but I had told her I supported Kasich and she didn't mind.

The dems hope he will lie and get caught so they can impeach him like Clinton was. The difference here is this is about something that supposedly happened at least 10 years ago, outside of politics. Clinton was up to it in the Oval Office.

ah- but donny tic tacs & his lawyer might have violated election laws & that is not a good thing no matter how you slice or dice it.

Let's see...was that $130,000 election related? Given to someone a few days before an election for the soul purpose to shut her up. Yes...it was a campaign contribution.

Did he write the check? Did it come from campaign funds? Did he sign anything?
The dems hope he will lie and get caught so they can impeach him like Clinton was. The difference here is this is about something that supposedly happened at least 10 years ago, outside of politics. Clinton was up to it in the Oval Office.

ah- but donny tic tacs & his lawyer might have violated election laws & that is not a good thing no matter how you slice or dice it.

Let's see...was that $130,000 election related? Given to someone a few days before an election for the soul purpose to shut her up. Yes...it was a campaign contribution.

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

Why would he be deposed over a sexual encounter? She's not accusing him of a crime.

Trump team and Stormy Daniels each accuse the other of lying as clash over alleged affair escalates

Yup...he is part of the suit.

prove it

Actually, Trump is being sued for defamation by Stormy. And another woman is also accusing him of defamation. The woman Trump assaulted who he then defamed when she accused him. Summer Zervos.

So the foundation for a Trump deposition is established.

Defamation doesn't have anything to do with whether he had sex with her.

Did he write the check? Did it come from campaign funds? Did he sign anything?

Let's let the FEC figure it out...

Why would he be deposed over a sexual encounter? She's not accusing him of a crime.
Why was Clinton deposed over a blowjob?

Things have a way of getting weird when you have a slug for a President.

He was deposed because he was on trial for sexual harassment and the prosecutor was establishing a pattern of behavior. Since Stormy is not accusing him of harassment or any other crime, the possibility of Trump being asked about this under oath is very unlikely.
Summer is accusing him of harassment and defamation.

Stormy is also accusing him of defamation.

Both lawsuits could lead to a deposition of Trump.

No, he was deposed in a civil matter related to Paula Jones. The Starr questions were a result of Starr finding out about Lewinsky and finding out he was coercing Lewinsky to commit perjury who in turn was attempting to get Tripp to lie.
Just like Trump coercing Daniels to lie.

Not so. She didn't have to lie, just not talk about it.

Actually, Trump is being sued for defamation by Stormy. And another woman is also accusing him of defamation. The woman Trump assaulted who he then defamed when she accused him. Summer Zervos.

So the foundation for a Trump deposition is established.

Defamation doesn't have anything to do with whether he had sex with her.

If she proves him a liar...which of course he is...then his denial and accusations are defamation.

No, he was deposed in a civil matter related to Paula Jones. The Starr questions were a result of Starr finding out about Lewinsky and finding out he was coercing Lewinsky to commit perjury who in turn was attempting to get Tripp to lie.
Just like Trump coercing Daniels to lie.

Not so. She didn't have to lie, just not talk about it.
She was coerced into signing a statement in January denying the affair.

Have to disagree If he admitted the truth MORE hypocrite evangelicals would flock to his side Family values? lol

Many evangelicals are single issue voters....Abortion.

trump could murder someone and as long as he says he is against abortion....they are okay.
A lot of Trump supporters live inside a false dichotomy: If you hate Trump, then you love Clinton.

As Trump's sleaziness becomes more and more known, then even the evangelicals will finally begin to see what I said from the beginning. There is no daylight between Trump and the Clintons. They are both sides of the same coin.

Then they will be depressed and disillusioned, wondering how the hell they are going to get their religion out of the gutter after chaining themselves to Trump.

Nonsense. Their faith is much greater than Trump. Your delusion that it will be destroyed is just that, a delusion.

Amazing! Not one vote that the affair never happened. So even with the vast number if RW nuts on this board....they all are confirming that he is a Liar....a sleazy....greasy...fat.....cheating liar.

Forum List

Back