Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Trumpov is quiet for the SAME Reason as he is about Putin.
They Both have something on him.
`

Trump is waiting for the steam to go out of the matter. He's waiting for some kind of victory to buff off the slime which covers him from head to toe.

The dems hope he will lie and get caught so they can impeach him like Clinton was. The difference here is this is about something that supposedly happened at least 10 years ago, outside of politics. Clinton was up to it in the Oval Office.

ah- but donny tic tacs & his lawyer might have violated election laws & that is not a good thing no matter how you slice or dice it.

He is being very quiet....WHY?
To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

To lie would set him up for impeachment.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.
If Trump gets deposed, he can be impeached for perjury.

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

Why would he be deposed over a sexual encounter? She's not accusing him of a crime.

To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

Why would he be deposed over a sexual encounter? She's not accusing him of a crime.
Why was Clinton deposed over a blowjob?

Things have a way of getting weird when you have a slug for a President.

Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

The NDA was broken by Daniels.

So why is trump not shouting his innocence...Stormy said in the interview. trump told her she reminded him of his daughter. I guess Stormy was naked at the time....

First off, he is the subject of a lawsuit... I'm sure his attorneys told him to keep his yap shut. As for the rest of your stupid nonsense, whatthefuckever; you weren't there so you are talking out your ass.

Doesn't keep him quiet with Mueller...and that has more consequence.

Cause the GOP wanted him Impeached. I hope Dems are smart enough to do the same for the Liar in Chief....trump....

Actually, Trump is being sued for defamation by Stormy. And another woman is also accusing him of defamation. The woman Trump assaulted who he then defamed when she accused him. Summer Zervos.

So the foundation for a Trump deposition is established.

No, he was deposed in a civil matter related to Paula Jones. The Starr questions were a result of Starr finding out about Lewinsky and finding out he was coercing Lewinsky to commit perjury who in turn was attempting to get Tripp to lie.

Have to disagree If he admitted the truth MORE hypocrite evangelicals would flock to his side Family values? lol

Many evangelicals are single issue voters....Abortion.

trump could murder someone and as long as he says he is against abortion....they are okay.

Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

The NDA was broken by Daniels.

So why is trump not shouting his innocence...Stormy said in the interview. trump told her she reminded him of his daughter. I guess Stormy was naked at the time....

First off, he is the subject of a lawsuit... I'm sure his attorneys told him to keep his yap shut. As for the rest of your stupid nonsense, whatthefuckever; you weren't there so you are talking out your ass.

Doesn't keep him quiet with Mueller...and that has more consequence.
Trump kept quiet about Mueller for quite a while. But then his impulses finally got the better of him.

His impulses will get the better of him if the defamation lawsuits by the two women move forward.

No, he was deposed in a civil matter related to Paula Jones. The Starr questions were a result of Starr finding out about Lewinsky and finding out he was coercing Lewinsky to commit perjury who in turn was attempting to get Tripp to lie.
Just like Trump coercing Daniels to lie.

Actually, Trump is being sued for defamation by Stormy. And another woman is also accusing him of defamation. The woman Trump assaulted who he then defamed when she accused him. Summer Zervos.

So the foundation for a Trump deposition is established.

She is suing Cohen, not Trump.

Just like Trump coercing Daniels to lie.

Wait, what?

Forum List

Back