Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Possibly. I'm just not sure why it matters? I get why old ladies like to gossip about this stupid shit to keep themselves entertained while they look down on others, but why do we?

The president of the united states said 12 women were liars. That's defamation. Trump isn't shy about refuting what people say, and in no uncertain terms. BUT... the only two people Trump won't claim is lying, are Vladimir Putin and Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels.

He is afraid of both.....

He’s denied her claims multiple times there is really nothing more to say.

Funny....no one has voted that that affair never happened. It is pretty obvious that it did....the man is a pathological liar....even his cult members understand that.

Sooner or later he will testify under oath....just like Clinton..

Clinton was deceitful, Trump just outright lies.

He is being very quiet....WHY?
Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

Funny....no one has voted that that affair never happened. It is pretty obvious that it did....the man is a pathological liar....even his cult members understand that.

ANY day now....I mean it ANY day now. (rolling eyes)

Starr investigated Clinton for FIVE YEARS....after the Dems retake the House...then the fun begins.
Sure, sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

ANY day now....I mean it ANY day now. (rolling eyes)

Starr investigated Clinton for FIVE YEARS....after the Dems retake the House...then the fun begins.

Any day now lil fella....

Because of a bj, republicans managed to squeak Dubya into the White House. This shit is proven strategy.

I love when snowflakes try to re-write history....

upload_2018-3-28_12-6-27.jpeg

Bill Clinton was a career-long, life-time, sexually harassing, sexually-assaulting, raping, adulterous, pedophile ... and snowflakes still DEFEND him....just like after he got caught, was stripped of his license to practice law for 5 years, and had to pay for the silence of his victims - like many Democrats just got caught doing in Congress. They declared what Clinton did in his personal life - even if a crime - was HIS business, no one else's, and that none of it took away from his ability to do his job.

This is FAR from what they said about all the GOP candidates whose lives - not just elections - they have ruined by manufacturing stories of harassment / assault / rape - like they did with Herman Cain. Cain was a successful black Conservative who threatened to kick Barry's ass, and the Democrats drug women out of the woodwork to launch allegations and law suit, PERSONALLY - not politically - trying to destroy him and his family. The moment he sais, 'To hell with this' and dropped out of the race, the news stopped reporting on the stories, the women disappeared, and the law suits evaporated...'miraculously'.

In one moment they say what these Democrats did was horrible, then in the next breath - like Al Franken - they show they don't mean a damn word of their condemnation.

Possibly. I'm just not sure why it matters? I get why old ladies like to gossip about this stupid shit to keep themselves entertained while they look down on others, but why do we?

The president of the united states said 12 women were liars. That's defamation. Trump isn't shy about refuting what people say, and in no uncertain terms. BUT... the only two people Trump won't claim is lying, are Vladimir Putin and Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels.
Was it defamation when Hillary called a half dozen women tramps, bimbos & liars?

Was it defamation when Hillary called a half dozen women tramps, bimbos & liars?

It was only three.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women: Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978; Kathleen Willey accuses Clinton of groping her without consent in 1993; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself to he

It was only three.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women: Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of raping her in 1978; Kathleen Willey accuses Clinton of groping her without consent in 1993; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself to he

1dus5w.jpg

When she believed her husband. Once she found out the truth she stopped. trump is calling these women names....knowing full well they are telling the truth.

He is a greasy....slimy....stain on the bottom of my shoe....

When she believed her husband. Once she found out the truth she stopped. trump is calling these women names....knowing full well they are telling the truth.

She had the opportunity to clarify that stance during the 2016 campaign, but failed to explain why such women are supposed to be believed now but were unbelievable bimbos then. I saw no apology from her to the women victimized by her husband and her.

I have to wonder if you are dumb enough to actually believe that?

He's busy leading the country. Get back to me when he has an affair in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjures himself over it.
leading the country over a cliff

If you hate the fact that he puts Americans first, lowered your taxes, wants fair trade deals, expects immigrants to come here legally, supports small business and wants a strong economy, then I guess would see it that way.

LOL, Hillary is guilty of shaming ANYONE who came forward about Bill's sexual predatory behavior.

I have to wonder if you are dumb enough to actually believe that?

Indeed he is. He is the epitome of the partisan hack

Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

The NDA was broken by Daniels.

Forum List

Back