Why is trump so quiet about Stormy Daniels?

Why is trump being so quiet about the Stormy Daniels affair?

• He is listening to his lawyers....for a change.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He is afraid of what she has.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Because he knows there are many more like her out there.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he doesn't think it is important.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Because he didn't have the affair.....cough....hack....

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other...please specify.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
He is being very quiet....WHY?
Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

The NDA was broken by Daniels.

So why is trump not shouting his innocence...Stormy said in the interview. trump told her she reminded him of his daughter. I guess Stormy was naked at the time....

Listening to his lawyers for a change....

He is a part of the nondisclosure agreement, and IF he says one word about it, then he breaks it and she will be free as a bird, to tell us "All the rest", and then he can't sue her....

is my best guess....

my second guess, is there is really something majorly kinky, that he does not want out, so he is playing good, to keep that out of the public.....???

The NDA was broken by Daniels.

So why is trump not shouting his innocence...Stormy said in the interview. trump told her she reminded him of his daughter. I guess Stormy was naked at the time....

First off, he is the subject of a lawsuit... I'm sure his attorneys told him to keep his yap shut. As for the rest of your stupid nonsense, whatthefuckever; you weren't there so you are talking out your ass.

To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

To lie would set him up for impeachment.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.

hes keeping his yap shut so he doesnt piss off all the women he porked or tried to pork during his marriages .

To admit the truth would be devastating. Melania can rip up the prenup, some of his evangelical support would bleed away, etc., etc., etc.

So, yeah. He has no choice but to keep his big yap shut and let his lickspittles lie for him.

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.

Have to disagree If he admitted the truth MORE hypocrite evangelicals would flock to his side Family values? lol

1st off, only two people know the truth. Secondly, for the sake of argument, let's say he lies and says it never happened, which I think he already said, that is hardly an impeachable offense.
I for one don't want him impeached I can wait till 2020 Love seeing him as a pin cushion.....loud mouthed pos

If Trump gets deposed, he can be impeached for perjury.

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

I for one don't want him impeached I can wait till 2020 Love seeing him as a pin cushion.....loud mouthed pos
I do not want Trump impeached, either. Nor do I want him to run for re-election. I'd like for our country to put this incredibly embarrassing situation behind us.

When I look at some of the slime we elect, both nationally and locally, I am saddened and angered by the message it sends.

"This was the best person we could find among us."

Because he is the president with more important things to worry about
lol like his golf score ?? Like his assinine tweets?? Like war with Iraq NKorea?? The man is a complete moron as most of those 40 or so who have left him know all too well and the 50 or so who he's bashed with his tweets

He doesn't want to get himself into a "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" situation like his friend Bill.

Well of course, if he commits perjury. Personally, I doubt this will ever get that far.

Well of course, if he commits perjury. Personally, I doubt this will ever get that far.
It all depends on whether or not Mueller wants to pursue the campaign finance angle.

What chain of events led to Ken Starr asking Clinton about a blowjob? That was not his original directive, either.

Because he is the president with more important things to worry about
lol like his golf score ?? Like his assinine tweets?? Like war with Iraq NKorea?? The man is a complete moron as most of those 40 or so who have left him know all too well and the 50 or so who he's bashed with his tweets

Someone should tell Edward what people in the office the president do

anytime he puts his hand on a bible perjury will be committed...

anytime he puts his hand on a bible perjury will be committed...
I joked prior to the election that when Clinton or Trump put their hand on the bible to be sworn in, I would not want to be anywhere on the platform with them since lighting was sure to strike.

Forum List

Back